PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of pelting McDonald's worker with food

Teh One Who Knocks
12-06-2011, 12:07 PM
By Erin Sullivan, St Petersburg Times Staff Writer

HOLIDAY — Deputies found their suspect passed out in a Buick. It was parked in the suspect's driveway. It took some time to wake Todd Rogers, who was accused of battering a McDonald's employee earlier that night. After a cold cloth to the face, Rogers woke.

"I hit her in the ... head with a bag of food, so what?" said Rogers, 30, during his ride to jail, according to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office report. Authorities say Rogers' girlfriend drove him through a McDonald's drive-thru at 2909 U.S. 19 just after midnight Sunday. They ordered, drove away and then came back and said they had been shorted a $2 drink. This enraged Rogers, who was heavily intoxicated, deputies said.

Screaming obscenities, Rogers reached through the drive-thru window and poked the employee, a report states. The 22-year-old woman backed up, so Rogers threw a bag of his food and hit her in the head. She closed the window, so he pelted it with another bag of food, the report states.

"I deserve to go to jail," said Rogers, who was charged with simple battery. "I don't care."

Rogers, of Holiday, was released from the Pasco jail Sunday on $150 bail.

Joebob034
12-06-2011, 05:42 PM
"I didn't get my $2 drink, so I'll waste the rest of my meal by throwing it at you"

JoeyB
12-06-2011, 09:38 PM
This story is clearly a lie. Where could he have found food at a Mickey Dees?