PDA

View Full Version : Naked man asks, 'Taser me, bro,' gets his wish

Teh One Who Knocks
12-06-2011, 06:03 PM
By Gary Taylor, Orlando Sentinel

http://i.imgur.com/wK7t4.jpg

Two men — one of them naked — were arrested Friday, accused of stealing a boat from a covered dock on Lake Botts in Pierson, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office said today.

Darrel Horne, 28, and Matthew Shrider, 27, both of Pierson, face charges of armed burglary, grand theft and resisting an officer, Volusia County Sheriff's spokesman Brandon Haught said.

At one point, after asking to be shot with a deputy's Taser stun gun, Horne was.

The two told deputies their truck ran out of gasoline about 4 p.m. as they were on their way to see a friend who lived on the other side of Lake Botts, Haught said.

"They then decided to take the boat from the dock on Richardson Lane," Haught said. There were no paddles in the boat, so the men found a piece of wood to use, he said.

A neighbor of the boat owner called the victim to report the theft. He said one of the men was carrying an ax as they walked to the dock.

When deputies arrived, they ordered the men to return to shore, Haught said.

"Horne started to curse at the deputies and take off his clothes," Haught said. "He then dove in and swam in the opposite direction, cursing and making hand gestures as he went."

Shrider paddled the boat back to shore, where deputies found the ax, a can of beer and a bottle of rum.

Horne, still naked, was eventually found in a heavily wooded area along the shore of the lake.

While the men were together in the back of a patrol car, Horne repeatedly kicked Shrider, making the car rock while Shrider yelled at him to stop, Haught said.

A deputy, armed with a Taser stun gun, opened the door at which time Horne told him: "Taser me. Taser me, bro."

When Horne prepared to kick Shrider again, the deputy fired the Taser and Horne then complied with all of the deputy's orders.

"Later, Horne apologized to deputies and thanked them for Tasering him," Haught said.

Goofy
12-06-2011, 06:05 PM
:facepalm:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-06-2011, 06:38 PM
sexy

Joebob034
12-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Don't tase me bro

deebakes
12-06-2011, 11:49 PM
:rip: