PDA

View Full Version : Married teacher 'had sex with student after luring him to her car during football game'

Teh One Who Knocks
12-08-2011, 12:19 PM
By Rachel Quigley - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/QROIE.jpg

A married grade school teacher sexually assaulted a 15-year-old boy, luring him to her car during halftime at a football game where she showed him a box of condoms before taking off her clothes and having sex with him.

Julie Ann Moore, 34, from Potter County, Texas, turned herself in after a month-long investigation uncovered the sexual relationship with the Amarillo High School student.

Moore is a third-grade teacher at Sanborn Elementary school and allegedly asked the teenage boy to come to her car during an Amarillo High school football game so she could 'show him something'.

According to the complaint, the boy followed her to the car, where she told him to look in the console where he saw a box of condoms.

The teenagers allegedly told investigators Moore drove him to the back of a nearby apartment complex, where they climbed into the back seat.

She then began kissing the boy, removing her clothes first and then his before the two had sex for ten to 15 minutes, according to the complaint.

Moore then allegedly drove the boy back to the stadium before the second half began.

The exchange is said to have taken place in September or October and Texas Rangers began their investigation in November, according to the Amarillo Globe News.

It followed allegations that Moore had exchanged inappropriate text messages with at least one high school student, though the affidavit mentions three 15-year-old boys.

On November 11, Rangers seized a Dell laptop computer, two USB flash drives and an AT&T Subscriber Identity Module card, from her Randall County home, according to court records.

According to the Globe News, a Ranger met with a 15-year-old student a week before the searches who detailed 'three sexual encounters' with Moore.

The student said he and Moore exchanged about 100 text messages — half of them 'extremely sexually explicit' — over three months, starting in June and ending in August, the affidavits said.

The student said that Moore kissed him with an open mouth and rubbed the front of his pants as well as offering him oral sex.

The affidavits also described a meeting between a DPS official and a Texas Ranger last month.

The official told investigators he observed Moore and a 15-year-old boy at an Amarillo High game 'hugging, sitting next to each other during the football game, walking off together and speaking privately together for a lengthy amount of time'.

If found guilty of the sexual assault, Moore could face anything from two to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-08-2011, 12:26 PM
At a football game, eh? :-k

It's up and it's good! :cheers:

Arkady Renko
12-08-2011, 02:49 PM
At a football game, eh? :-k

It's up and it's good! :cheers:

*waits for the RBP anti-pedo-force to round up Lance*

PorkChopSandwiches
12-08-2011, 02:53 PM
10 to 15 minutes :shock: Nice work buddy

RBP
12-08-2011, 02:58 PM
What a sick predator. :|

Muddy
12-08-2011, 03:05 PM
I wonder why she would target all these 15 year old boys when there are so many available swinging dicks out there? I mean it's not like a relatively attractive woman has to really 'try' to get laid...

PorkChopSandwiches
12-08-2011, 03:06 PM
15 is the new 18

RBP
12-08-2011, 03:06 PM
I wonder why she would target all these 15 year old boys when there are so many available swinging dicks out there?

*sigh* Because she's a sick child predator.

DemonGeminiX
12-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Is this a contagion or something? It seems to be spreading like wildfire.

:-k

Muddy
12-08-2011, 03:10 PM
*sigh* Because she's a sick child predator.

By "sick" you think she has a medical condition which requires treatment? Or do you think she's an out of control sexual deviant?

Acid Trip
12-08-2011, 03:17 PM
So is women humping little boys the new in thing? Seems like this kind of story is becoming more and more common.

Muddy
12-08-2011, 03:20 PM
So is women humping little boys the new in thing? Seems like this kind of story is becoming more and more common.

It does seem more prevalent these days.. And whats weird is the women seem to be mostly attractive..

RBP
12-08-2011, 03:55 PM
By "sick" you think she has a medical condition which requires treatment? Or do you think she's an out of control sexual deviant?

While she may very well have psychiatric issues, I meant that she is an out of control sexual deviant. This one seems worse because it's so predatory.

Arkady Renko
12-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Is this a contagion or something? It seems to be spreading like wildfire.

:-k

Nah, I doubt it, remember all the widespread stories and allusions to hot and slutty female teachers in popular culture. I suppose the only difference is that it was probably hushed up until recently or also that boys wouldn't admit that they were traumatized by the events so as not to appear unmanly. I assume in most of the cases the kids will indeed take no harm but that's obviously not an excuse for the women.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-08-2011, 04:06 PM
They would be traumatized if the teacher was a male.....probably

RBP
12-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Nah, I doubt it, remember all the widespread stories and allusions to hot and slutty female teachers in popular culture. I suppose the only difference is that it was probably hushed up until recently or also that boys wouldn't admit that they were traumatized by the events so as not to appear unmanly. I assume in most of the cases the kids will indeed take no harm but that's obviously not an excuse for the women.

They would be traumatized if the teacher was a male.....probably

It's god-awful to assume that a child victim will have no trauma resulting from the molestation because the victim is male.

Arkady Renko
12-08-2011, 04:14 PM
It's god-awful to assume that a child victim will have no trauma resulting from the molestation because the victim is male.

did you somehow manage to skip puberty or something?

Seriously though, the typical MO of women who want to have sex with underage boys is seduction and trickery, the cases where they blackmail or physically force the victims are probably no more than a few percent, same goes for the various date rape drugs, I doubt they'll be much help in raping a male...

PorkChopSandwiches
12-08-2011, 04:16 PM

I know.

http://www2.removed.us/mgcomics/mg43.jpg

Acid Trip
12-08-2011, 04:49 PM
I know.

http://www2.removed.us/mgcomics/mg43.jpg

:facepalm:

RBP
12-08-2011, 04:52 PM
did you somehow manage to skip puberty or something?

Seriously though, the typical MO of women who want to have sex with underage boys is seduction and trickery, the cases where they blackmail or physically force the victims are probably no more than a few percent, same goes for the various date rape drugs, I doubt they'll be much help in raping a male...

Are you in the camp that thinks men can't be raped because they have to be "aroused"?

Arkady Renko
12-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Are you in the camp that thinks men can't be raped because they have to be "aroused"?

camps have a pretty bad rep where I live, but anyhow: No, I don't think that it's impossible for a woman to rape a man, but it is kinda difficult, a lot more difficult than the other way around. Other than that, I'm just saying that it's not typical for women to force men to have sex anyway, they tend to operate with tricks rather than brute force. And I stand by my words that physically forcing someone to have sex is a whole lot worse than tricking someone into having consensual sex.

DemonGeminiX
12-08-2011, 06:44 PM
camps have a pretty bad rep where I live, but anyhow: No, I don't think that it's impossible for a woman to rape a man, but it is kinda difficult, a lot more difficult than the other way around. Other than that, I'm just saying that it's not typical for women to force men to have sex anyway, they tend to operate with tricks rather than brute force. And I stand by my words that physically forcing someone to have sex is a whole lot worse than tricking someone into having consensual sex.

That made me chuckle. I know, I'm going to hell.

Muddy
12-08-2011, 06:57 PM
:lol: I get it now..

Teh One Who Knocks
12-08-2011, 07:05 PM
:facepalm:

RBP
12-08-2011, 07:31 PM

I understand your perspective on adults. In this case, it's a child so there is no "consensual."

deebakes
12-09-2011, 02:24 AM
good for him :tup:

Arkady Renko
12-09-2011, 12:09 PM
I understand your perspective on adults. In this case, it's a child so there is no "consensual."

sure, legally the consent is void, hence it's reasonable to consider these cases statutory rape. But do you seriosuly contend that it makes no matter whether physical violence was used or not?