PDA

View Full Version : Maryland teacher charged with having sexual relations with students

Teh One Who Knocks
12-09-2011, 12:35 AM
By Maria Glod

http://i.imgur.com/V6Jy1.jpg

An Anne Arundel County high school teacher has been arrested on charges that he had sexual relationships with three students, authorities said.

Jeffrey R. Sears Jr., 29, a teacher at Glen Burnie High School, was arrested Thursday and charged with counts including sexual abuse of a minor, fourth-degree sex offense and sexual solicitation of a minor, authorities said.

Officials said Sears was removed from his teaching assignment. According to a school website, he was an English teacher.

Police said the girls were between 15 and 16-years-old at the time of the sexual contact with Sears, which authorities said occurred between November 2009 and October 2011. Sexual relations between Sears and the students occurred both on and off campus and during and after school, police said.

The Anne Arundel County Board of Education contacted the county department of social services on Nov. 1 to report the allegations, authorities said. Police said victims and witnesses were interviewed and search warrants were carried out.

RBP
12-09-2011, 01:15 AM
*waits*

Teh One Who Knocks
12-09-2011, 01:18 AM
*waits*

:-k

Okay, I'll say it *sigh*

Is that Joey from Friends? :-s

DemonGeminiX
12-09-2011, 01:20 AM
:-k