PDA

View Full Version : So, anyone remember my crazy neighbour?

JoeyB
12-09-2011, 10:31 PM
The one who liked to pace and talk to himself? He lived with a woman and her daughter, plus her daughter's husband.

Today, they all just upped and moved out.

Pony
12-09-2011, 10:38 PM
I thought for sure you were gonna say he snapped and people were dead.

Goofy
12-09-2011, 10:41 PM

Ditto........ what a let down :sad2:

JoeyB
12-09-2011, 10:50 PM

Ditto........ what a let down :sad2:

You joke, but I was worried about that for months.

Goofy
12-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Yeah, i remember your post :lol: Dude did seem like a major freak........ guess you're lucky then Joe :tup: Maybe the next neighbour will be a 20 yr old lesbian who loves hosting lots of lesbianic parties :-k

redred
12-09-2011, 11:36 PM
they had enough of you?:-k:mrgreen:

JoeyB
12-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Yeah, i remember your post :lol: Dude did seem like a major freak........ guess you're lucky then Joe :tup: Maybe the next neighbour will be a 20 yr old lesbian who loves hosting lots of lesbianic parties :-k

And again, I am willing to wear a dress and speak in a high toned voice.

they had enough of you?:-k:mrgreen:

Maybe!

Actually, the place next door has a history to it, dating back from before we ever moved in. I know the roof has major issues and the floor is shoddy as well, and though massive renovations went into the place with each subsequent owner, nobody has ever really addressed these basic structural issues. The woman even mentioned this to me today.

I also suspect they may have run afoul of the powers that be, as they never until the last few weeks picked up after their dogs, and had way too many cars and parked them everywhere, on a few occasions even partly blocking our driveway. For WEEKS they left a car parked mostly on my neighbor Rick's lawn. It had a little bit of the driver's side tires still on the road but the rest was blatantly on the grass. Finally, somebody, and I assume it was Rick, posted a note on their car telling them in no uncertain terms not to park on the grass. After a day or two they noticed the note and moved the car. Rick is a really cool, gentle, good natured guy, but I'm surprised he showed as much restraint as he did nonetheless.

Where we live all the houses are right together and the lawns are very small and fences are not allowed, so you quickly become good at maintaining cordial relations with the neighbours. Some people abuse that though.

Loser
12-10-2011, 04:10 PM
As an insomniac, if I had asshole neighbors, I would turn on the psychological warfare. Flood lights on all night long, loud random banging noises, shouting*when I'm the only one living here*, etc... :twisted:

Pony
12-10-2011, 04:14 PM
As an insomniac, if I had asshole neighbors, I would turn on the psychological warfare. Flood lights on all night long, loud random banging noises, shouting*when I'm the only one living here*, etc... :twisted:

Just get a stupid dog that barks all night long. *mumbles about the fuckin' neighbors*

Loser
12-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Just get a stupid dog that barks all night long. *mumbles about the fuckin' neighbors*

I have one dog that hasn't barked since I've gotten her....ever..... and another that only barks when people come to the door.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-10-2011, 04:20 PM

Exactly the reason why when I was moving out of my last apartment complex, I made sure the next place I moved into had a no dogs policy. So nice not having any barking dogs around

Godfather
12-10-2011, 04:28 PM
That's awesome Joey, that guy sounded like a freak.

Pony
12-10-2011, 04:43 PM
I have one dog that hasn't barked since I've gotten her....ever..... and another that only barks when people come to the door.

Exactly the reason why when I was moving out of my last apartment complex, I made sure the next place I moved into had a no dogs policy. So nice not having any barking dogs around

I don't blame the dogs, I blame the owners that never train the dog at all or at least tell it to be quiet. Used to be a nice neighborhood until recently the white trash family moved in three doors down and the bull dykes moved in across the street. The dykes let the mutt out at 4am and the other neighbors that now have 4 dogs leave them out all winter on a 6 foot leash with no shelter.

Loser
12-10-2011, 04:45 PM
I don't blame the dogs, I blame the owners that never train the dog at all or at least tell it to be quiet. Used to be a nice neighborhood until recently the white trash family moved in three doors down and the bull dykes moved in across the street. The dykes let the mutt out at 4am and the other neighbors that now have 4 dogs leave them out all winter on a 6 foot leash with no shelter.

You misunderstand though, I never trained either of them not to bark :lol:

The one pup, bella, will whine, and sometimes ?chirp? when playing with the older one coco, but never outright barked. Coco is a loud fucking bass tube that can be heard from across the lake, but rarely barks :lol:

Pony
12-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Yea, the one across the street is high strung/stressed out, probably from lack of attention.

JoeyB
12-10-2011, 09:28 PM

Which is probably not the wisest course of action when dealing with someone who is already clearly mentally unstable.

That's awesome Joey, that guy sounded like a freak.

I know! They are back moving more stuff out today. Wonder if/when someone else will move in. I could tell you guys stories about that house next door and the people who have lived there. It's been a circus.

Just get a stupid dog that barks all night long.

Bear in mind this guy shot and killed his dog. I can show you the hole where it's buried. So disturbing.

Report them for animal cruelty. If that fails...there are illicit rescue groups that will take them away to a safer home. But, let me stress the illicit part of that solution.

Pony
12-10-2011, 10:17 PM
[COLOR="blue"]Report them for animal cruelty. If that fails...there are illicit rescue groups that will take them away to a safer home. But, let me stress the illicit part of that solution.

They were already reported last year, so they erected a "shelter" made out of fence pipe and blue tarps and gave the dogs a 10' run. I haven't seen the blue monster go back up again this year, I think it's about time for another phone call.

JoeyB
12-10-2011, 11:53 PM
They were already reported last year, so they erected a "shelter" made out of fence pipe and blue tarps and gave the dogs a 10' run. I haven't seen the blue monster go back up again this year, I think it's about time for another phone call.

Do it quick, chained dogs suffer terribly from exposure issues. Also, check that they have water (and unfrozen water at that).

Noilly Pratt
12-11-2011, 09:18 AM
I remember Joey....good riddance to that guy!

Maybe the new lesbian neighbours could run a brothel out of the house. In the middle of the night they have computer problems and see your light on and decide to take a chance and ask you for help...

...that's my fantasy, not yours! :D Actually that's based on a true story...2 women about 10 years ago rented the townhouse a few doors down from me, and they had cars coming and going all day. They found out I was a computer tech and asked if I'd look at their PC. I was going to until my then-girlfriend (now wife) said "No G.D. Way!" Look at the way they're dressed, and all the men coming in for short visits.... :)

JoeyB
12-11-2011, 09:15 PM
I remember Joey....good riddance to that guy!

Maybe the new lesbian neighbours could run a brothel out of the house. In the middle of the night they have computer problems and see your light on and decide to take a chance and ask you for help...

...that's my fantasy, not yours! :D Actually that's based on a true story...2 women about 10 years ago rented the townhouse a few doors down from me, and they had cars coming and going all day. They found out I was a computer tech and asked if I'd look at their PC. I was going to until my then-girlfriend (now wife) said "No G.D. Way!" Look at the way they're dressed, and all the men coming in for short visits.... :)

It's a shame your (future) wife wouldn't let you fix their pc, you probably could have scored a freebie.