PDA

View Full Version : California man may have lived with corpse for months

Teh One Who Knocks
12-10-2011, 12:12 AM
The Los Angeles Times

A Stockton man may have lived in an apartment for months with the corpse of a woman, police officials said.

The corpse was found in an apartment Monday by the building manager after he evicted the tenant.

"Open up the bathroom, and that's when I saw the corpse with the feet sticking out," said the apartment manager, who identified himself as "Mike." "In the bathroom lying next to the tub."

Police have not yet confirmed whether the death was the result of a homicide. However, they are investigating it as a possible homicide because of "suspicious circumstances."

The coroner says an autopsy will need to be done before a cause of death can be determined. Police told the Stockton Record that the woman may have died four months ago.

If it is a homicide, it would be Stockton's 56th homicide this year, topping the previous grim record of 55, set back in 1992.

Detectives were still processing the apartment for evidence late Monday night and into Tuesday morning.

Police are searching for the evicted tenant, identified by police as Devon Epps.

JoeyB
12-10-2011, 12:19 AM
That's sick...absolutely disgusting. No corpse past three days is worth having.

Hugh_Janus
12-10-2011, 01:12 AM
first thing that came to mind when I read the title.... joey

JoeyB
12-10-2011, 07:27 AM
first thing that came to mind when I read the title.... joey

It wasn't me, honest. I don't need funky old corpses when I never have any trouble digging up a date.

Deepsepia
12-10-2011, 07:57 AM
The Los Angeles Times

California man may have lived with corpse for months

seems like there;s a lot of that in LA

http://picload.org/image/rgdriwc/hefnerg150307_46.jpg

JoeyB
12-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Laugh if you will Deep...but Hef is clearly doing something right.