PDA

View Full Version : Man pulled over for suspected DUI enjoys a beer in front of cop

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2011, 02:10 PM
By Dan Jovic | FOX8.com Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/9IxiP.jpg

ELYRIA, Ohio — During a traffic stop early Wednesday morning, Elyria police say a man was very honest when asked if he had been drinking, too honest.

According to the arrest report filed on the incident, Stephen Supers, 25, was arrested on March 2nd at 2:14 am after an officer saw Supers speeding on Broad Street.

When the officer pulled over Supers, according to the report, he asked if he had been drinking. Supers replied that he had been and then picked up an open can of beer and took a drink in front of the officer and said, "Yes".

The arresting officer performed a series of field sobriety test on Supers, all of which he failed according to the report. He was placed under arrest.

In searching Supers' car police found a glass pipe with white residue and a small bag of marijuana. According to the report Supers told police he had been smoking crack cocaine.

Supers refused a breath test and a search of his driving record showed his license was suspended on February 11, 2011.

He was charged with driving under the influence, driving under suspension, possession of marijuana and possession of a drug abuse instrument.

He was released to the care of a sober individual the following morning and is currently awaiting his initial court appearance on the charges.

Arkady Renko
03-04-2011, 02:12 PM
oh boy...if indeed he's been smoking crack, the entire thing would make sense though.

Godfather
03-04-2011, 06:33 PM
:lol: Dumbass

Someone tried to tell me a 'trick' one time and it's so stupid and so interesting I've never known what to make of it. This guy told me that if you're ever driving drunk and get in an accident... before the cops arrive, just crack a beer and start drinking on the sidewalk :lol:

The guy said they can give you a ticket for drinking in public but it means there's no way to prove you were drunk at the time of the accident, even if they breathalyze you

...It's moronic, but so are the laws in so many cases, and I just wonder if it might work :lol:

For the record, I'm not going to find out...

FBD
03-04-2011, 07:09 PM
possession of a drug abuse instrument??? :lol: that's why ya roll, son!

Godfather
03-04-2011, 07:12 PM
:lol:

Rolling only gets ya about 17% of the THC. That's not an effective way of getting the most bang for your buck FBD... Common now, be sensible :lol:

Godfather
03-04-2011, 07:15 PM
And what's with that hair!? It looks like Wolverine and Miss Piggy have an alcoholic lovechild

FBD
03-04-2011, 07:25 PM
I knew it was less, but didint think it was that much less. Interesting... :lol: but it is very easily discardable, and you still get plenty as long as it aint dirt :mrgreen:

Godfather
03-04-2011, 07:30 PM
I knew it was less, but didint think it was that much less. Interesting... :lol: but it is very easily discardable, and you still get plenty as long as it aint dirt :mrgreen:

:lol: For sure

I've read it's under 20% a few times and Manswers even did an episode on it.

Best way is a vaporizer/volcano obviously. But GOD those things fuck you up. Buddy of mine had a 700$ digital volcano back in first year uni. You suck down a third of a bag and felt nothing at first. But before you knew it, you were flat on your ass :lol:

This thing
http://www.gotvape.com/store/digital.volcano.vaporizer.easy.valve.php

Not exactly easy to hide the evidence there....

FBD
03-04-2011, 07:42 PM
yup yup, got a bc vayp :cheerlead:

Joebob034
03-04-2011, 08:10 PM
he must hang out with Miguel Cabrera

fricnjay
03-04-2011, 11:00 PM
This guy is my hero. 8-[

Hal-9000
03-04-2011, 11:26 PM
:lol: Dumbass

Someone tried to tell me a 'trick' one time and it's so stupid and so interesting I've never known what to make of it. This guy told me that if you're ever driving drunk and get in an accident... before the cops arrive, just crack a beer and start drinking on the sidewalk :lol:

The guy said they can give you a ticket for drinking in public but it means there's no way to prove you were drunk at the time of the accident, even if they breathalyze you

...It's moronic, but so are the laws in so many cases, and I just wonder if it might work :lol:

For the record, I'm not going to find out...

That's what our driving instructor told us, he was a former cop.If you get into trouble, get our of your car, throw your keys and start drinking :lol: The theory is that the cops can't determine when you were drinking, only that you have been.

I've never tested the theory and won't....