PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus Does Miss Hannah Montana

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2011, 02:14 PM
By Alison Schwartz - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/R6axz.jpg

Perhaps Billy Ray Cyrus thinks Hannah Montana was damaging to his family, but his daughter Miley Cyrus – when pushed – admits she has no regrets about doing the Disney show that shot her to stardom.

Miley, 18, fumbled with the topic when it arose on Thursday's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, where she made a promotional pit stop between rehearsals for this week's Saturday Night Live.

"I miss doing that stuff, too, you know," the singer-actress told Fallon about her former role on Hannah Montana, before she then tried to shift the focus of the conversation to her upcoming hosting duties on SNL. "I love doing this and writing the skits and everything [on SNL]. I mean, I kinda wanna beg to let them let me stay for a little while."

Still, the interview took a tongue-tied twist when Fallon pushed the topic of Hannah, saying he loves seeing Cyrus in a funny role, because she's "kinda fun like that."

"I'm fun like that," she repeated, adding, "This is awkward!"

But Cyrus finally confronted the big question, saying, "Yeah," she does miss Hannah Montana.

Cyrus's positive response about the show starkly contrasts with what her father recently told GQ. "The damn show destroyed my family," he said.

A source close to Miley later said she was upset about her father's words and "very hurt and angry."