PDA

View Full Version : Strike Back

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
http://www.cinemax.com/strike-back/

Anyone else watching this? It's a Cinemax original series (I think based on a British show of the same name) and I remember seeing the ads for it this past summer, but I just remembered to check it out this weekend. I think it's awesome.

It's about a secret British military division (fictitious I would assume) and their covert operations in the pursuit of a terrorist. IMHO it's done very well and it is action filled and very tense, at least so far. I watched half the series over the weekend (the first 5 episodes).

If you like stuff like this, I highly recommend giving it a watch if you are looking for some new TV to check out.

Pony
12-12-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't know if I downloaded the wrong one? The couple eps I watched had a "Sky" logo plastered all over them.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Sounds like you got the British version? :-k

Pony
12-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Yea, I think so. In the first couple eps the missions are in Iraq and Afganistan, the outcast just rescued a journalist... It's up to season 2 episode 10.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah, definitely not the version being shown on Cinemax

I'm looking for a source for the US version because I'm gonna need it for the rest of the series.

Pony
12-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Haha, I'll probably finish watching what I have, it's not too bad.

I just looked on TP and didn't see anything flagged (US), let me know if you find it anywhere, I have to go back to work in a few.