12-14-2011, 02:17 PM
That site can't be a serious site?

Leefro
12-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Are the Westboro baptists a real religion

In this day n age who knows

Loser
12-14-2011, 03:20 PM
I dunno...I'm kinda agreeing with them....

Gay bands? Lil' wayne....Jonas brothers...bieber...:lmao:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Under gay bands they have:

Toby Keith (cowboy)

:wtf:

redred
12-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Elton John(really gay)

:lol:

MrsM
12-14-2011, 06:03 PM
There are multiple levels of Gay Music. Some bands are what we like to call Gateway Bands. They lure children in with Pop Grooves and Salacious Melodies leaving them wanting more. They’ll move on to more dangerous bands and the next thing you know you’ve got a homosexual for a child.
We’ve taken the time to highlight the bands that are particularly Gay. Please take the time and dissect your child’s CD / iTunes catalog. If you find 3 or more of these bands in their collection it is time to take action.
We Strongly recommend that you burn the CDs. Make sure your child is watching. Make sure they can feel the heat. It is crucial that the image remains emblazoned in their young minds. They need to know that if they continue to listen to these bands they may Burn eternally as well.

Jesus Christ :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
12-14-2011, 07:56 PM
$20 says that Donnie Davies gets caught fucking some male prostitute, but no one gives a shit or even hears about it since nobody knows who he is in the first place.

Shady
12-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Wait a minute, is there a band called Black People or are they referring to all Black People?

JoeyB
12-14-2011, 09:23 PM
"The bands on this list are Safe. They foster Heterosexual desires and stimulate a Christian mode of thought."

And yet, under safe bands the first person listed is Cyndi Lauper.

Even though she is a well known gay rights activist. EPIC FAIL~!!

Though, under gay bands, they did list Scissor Sisters, who are named after a sexual act between lesbians. So, they got that one right at least. Though, they have this in the list:

The Indigo Girls
Velvet Underground
Madonna
Elton John
Barry Manilow
Indigo Girls

So bad they count twice? And who did poor old Barry Manilow piss off to make this list anyway?

But the biggest sin, they black listed Frank Sinatra, my favorite performer. Bitches, you've gone too far.

Hey look, that site is obviously run by an idiot, so let's mock it for awhile and hope nobody pays any serious attention to it.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-14-2011, 09:27 PM
"The bands on this list are Safe. They foster Heterosexual desires and stimulate a Christian mode of thought."

And yet, under safe bands the first person listed is Cyndi Lauper.

Even though she is a well known gay rights activist. EPIC FAIL~!!

I was just getting ready to post that same comment :dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-14-2011, 09:33 PM
WOW!!!!!!

C.H.O.P.S is the powerful new program developed by Christian Youth expert Donnie Davies. C.H.O.P.S stands for CHANGING HOMOSEXUALS into ORDINARY PEOPLE.

If you have been having feelings that you DO NOT want to have towards people of the same sex as you, this is the program for you. If you've been acting on those same feelings, this is DEFINATELY the program you've been looking for.

Donnie Davies

Hello Friends, I hope you take the time to read the quote, on the side-bar, by our good friend and mentor, Oscar Wilde. In that one quote Oscar brings to life the isolation and despair of what he refers to as "us", the homosexuals. It is a long, lonely, desolate road, homosexuality. I've been there, friends. I know how horrible and rough that road can be. I have been called a "Faggot". You are not alone and guess what, God Loves You even if he hates your Homosexuality. You just can't stay that way. Let me help you love yourself. Follow me and together we'll C.H.O.P.S away the Gay.

JoeyB
12-14-2011, 09:58 PM
I was just getting ready to post that same comment :dance:

It just LEAPS off the page, doesn't it?

WOW!!!!!!

Nothing unusual, there are lots of groups trying to convert gays. And they all come off as vaguely homo-erotic in the process.

Leefro
12-14-2011, 10:06 PM
No I think it's because it's called

C.H.O.P.S

PorkChopSandwiches
12-14-2011, 10:07 PM
He says he's been there lol

Noilly Pratt
12-14-2011, 11:07 PM
*Licks Chops in anticipation*

Web Of Trust says "This site has a poor reputation based on user ratings." so there are some sane people out there at least.

Sigh...just when you think the world has evolved, or is evolving...

DemonGeminiX
12-14-2011, 11:36 PM
I think Cannibal Corpse is the heaviest band on that list. They're not very good. I bet he's scared to list the really good ones. They might hunt him down and skullfuck him to death.

JoeyB
12-15-2011, 12:09 AM
I think Cannibal Corpse is the heaviest band on that list. They're not very good. I bet he's scared to list the really good ones. They might hunt him down and skullfuck him to death.

That seems a tad gay too actually.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-15-2011, 12:40 AM
*Licks Chops in anticipation*

Thanks. Feels good

Teh One Who Knocks
12-15-2011, 12:57 AM
Stryper :headbang:

JoeyB
12-15-2011, 07:40 AM
Stryper :headbang:

NSFW: