PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Never Believed In Santa Claus

Teh One Who Knocks
12-19-2011, 12:27 PM
Access Hollywood

http://i.imgur.com/FeEHT.jpg

Justin Bieber was not a “Belieber” when it came to Santa Claus growing up.

The 17-year-old superstar — whose Christmas album, “Under the Mistletoe,” is riding high at the top of the charts this holiday season, has revealed he’s known the facts regarding Ol’ Saint Nick since childhood.

“My mom always told me there wasn’t a Santa,” Justin said in a new interview with AOL Music.

The “U Smile” singer said his mother’s Christian faith played a role in her decision to tell Justin the truth.

“This was her logic: She thought if I grew up knowing about Santa then finding out he wasn’t real, that it would be like she was lying to me. And then when she told me about God, I maybe wouldn’t believe her,” he explained. “So she just wanted to be straight-up and honest with me all the time.”

Despite learning the truth at a young age, Justin said he kept his mouth shut so he didn’t spoil Christmas for his pals.

“I didn’t tell my friends or ruin it for anyone,” he said. “I was a good kid!”

Due to his overwhelming success, the Canadian teen now gets to play Santa Claus to his 3-year-old sister, Jazmyn, and brother Jaxon, 2.

“When it comes to my little sister and brother, I spoil them,” he said. “With Jazzy, all she has to do is cry and she gets what she wants.

“She’ll be getting a lot of Christmas presents,” he added.

Godfather
12-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Aren't his fans like ages 3-5, this is going to ruin them :lol:

Hal-9000
12-19-2011, 04:21 PM
:lol:

Muddy
12-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Aren't his fans like ages 3-5, this is going to ruin them :lol:

I doubt they read the paper much...

JoeyB
12-19-2011, 09:13 PM
He's so pretty and non threatening, just what all the young girls dream of.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-19-2011, 09:16 PM
I did the same thing with my kids, I dont lie to them either.

JoeyB
12-19-2011, 09:37 PM
I enjoyed believing in Santa, and still appreciate the magic of the whole thing. Personally, I feel it is an important part of childhood and hope kids can experience that sense of wonder.

Also, I used a scientific experiment to prove he was not real, when the time came for me to grow up a bit. I was at my grandmother's house and marked the level of the milk carton after I poured Santa a glass. The next morning, the milk was restored to a point above my line and I knew Santa would not have poured it back, but my family would have.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-19-2011, 09:41 PM
:lol:

Goofy
12-19-2011, 09:50 PM
I enjoyed believing in Santa, and still appreciate the magic of the whole thing. Personally, I feel it is an important part of childhood and hope kids can experience that sense of wonder.

Also, I used a scientific experiment to prove he was not real, when the time came for me to grow up a bit. I was at my grandmother's house and marked the level of the milk carton after I poured Santa a glass. The next morning, the milk was restored to a point above my line and I knew Santa would not have poured it back, but my family would have.

My dad drank the milk and ate the cookies....... he knew how to play the game ;)

Muddy
12-19-2011, 09:52 PM

Me too, Man.... Good times and great memory's!

JoeyB
12-19-2011, 10:18 PM
My dad drank the milk and ate the cookies....... he knew how to play the game ;)

Indeed he did!

Me too, Man.... Good times and great memory's!

I still love getting a stocking filled with little presents each year!

Perhaps I've revealed too much...

Teh One Who Knocks
12-19-2011, 10:45 PM

:wtf:

This....so much this ^^^

Hal-9000
12-19-2011, 10:55 PM

mass murderers in the making :rolleyes:

samarchepas
12-19-2011, 10:59 PM
mass murderers in the making :rolleyes:

...or future Justin Biebers ....:shock:

Hal-9000
12-19-2011, 11:08 PM
In PCS's house?

I think not :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-19-2011, 11:20 PM
I wish I had kids....that way when they were 5 or 6 I could tell them that life sucks and there are no free rides. They will need to get their ass out into the real world and start contributing to the household if they wanna live under my roof. Screw all that Santa Claus and Easter Bunny bullshit. I want them to be ready for disappointment and despair right out of the gate :)

samarchepas
12-19-2011, 11:25 PM
In PCS's house?

I think not :lol:

They might be singing while killing....:lol:

JoeyB
12-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Maybe we could all collectively just stop believing in Justin Beiber?

Muddy
12-20-2011, 12:54 AM
I wish I had kids....that way when they were 5 or 6 I could tell them that life sucks and there are no free rides. They will need to get their ass out into the real world and start contributing to the household if they wanna live under my roof. Screw all that Santa Claus and Easter Bunny bullshit. I want them to be ready for disappointment and despair right out of the gate :)

Easy there, Porky... :lol: :razz:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-20-2011, 12:59 AM
:dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Easy there, Porky... :lol: :razz:

Exactly.....nobody rides for free ;)

deebakes
12-20-2011, 01:59 AM
bieber = :hater:

deebakes
12-20-2011, 02:00 AM
and i bet he doesn't believe in Hanukkah harry either :sad2:

JoeyB
12-20-2011, 05:17 AM
and i bet he doesn't believe in Hanukkah harry either :sad2:

At least he clearly believes that girls can live openly as 'boy' pop stars.