PDA

View Full Version : Group sex is the latest trend for teenagers, says distubing new report

Teh One Who Knocks
12-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Average age of first group sex experience among study participants is just 15.6 years old
By Anthony Bond - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/n22oC.jpg

Significant numbers of teenage girls are having non-consensual group sex, worrying new research has revealed.

A new study has found that one in 13 girls aged 14 to 20 have engaged in 'multi-person sex' (MPS).

A total of 328 girls who had visited health clinics in Boston, U.S, took part in the study and 7.3 per cent of them said they had had group sex.

Worryingly, among the girls in that group, 45 per cent said at least one male participant had not used a condom.

According to Jezebel.com, researchers at the Boston University School of Public Health said that the majority of the girls 'reported being pressured, threatened, coerced, or forced to participate in MPS at least once.'

Although some of those participating in the study were adults, the average age of their first group-sex experience was just 15.6 years old.

A total of 54 per cent of those studied had multi-person sex for the first time when they were younger than 16.

A third of the girls said they had used alcohol or drugs during their last group sex experience with half of those girls saying they were forced to use the substance by their partner.

The girls who took part in the study had sought treatment for reproductive health issues.

The study also found that the girls who had engaged in multi-person sex were more likely to smoke, be the victims of dating violence and have sexually transmitted diseases.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-19-2011, 03:54 PM
My kind of party

MrsM
12-19-2011, 04:03 PM
There is a time and place for everything ....

and that place is called College

Loser
12-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Group sex isn't all what it's cracked up to be if the chicks aren't bi.

Godfather
12-19-2011, 04:17 PM
They ask 328 girls already visiting these clinics and call it a study? Probably inner city too.

I highly doubt 1 in 13of the girls I know have had any group sex :lol:

Softdreamer
12-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Maybe its just where I grew up. but I think that figure was higher in my day..

PorkChopSandwiches
12-19-2011, 04:49 PM
I highly doubt 1 in 13of the girls I know have had any group sex :lol:

You just dont have game :lol:

Hal-9000
12-19-2011, 05:20 PM
are having non consensual group sex?

Sounds like they're all up and ready for it :lol:

Acid Trip
12-19-2011, 05:30 PM
There is a time and place for everything ....

and that place is called College

:+1:

FBD
12-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Significant numbers of teenage girls are having non-consensual group sex, worrying new research has revealed.

Did this "journalist" go to school for that edjumucayshun?

Non consensual? So they are getting gang raped? :facepalm:

JoeyB
12-19-2011, 09:12 PM
Casual oral sex, open sharing of nude and sexually explicit pictures, group sex.

Fucking A...I sure missed the boat on when to be a teenager...

deebakes
12-20-2011, 02:10 AM
:lwank: