PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Man Throws Monitor Over Fence

Teh One Who Knocks
12-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Sky News

Video: http://video.sky.com/embed/external/16134497

A delivery driver has been caught on CCTV throwing what appears to be a computer monitor over a fence rather than take it to the front door.

FedEx has vowed to track down the worker, who can be seen strolling casually up to the railings before his less-than-special delivery of the Samsung branded box.

A spokeswoman from the firm would not say what action would be taken against the employee once they find him, but warned: "This won't be his best day."

The YouTube user who uploaded the clip, gooble55, wrote in the description of the video: "The sad part is that I was home at the time with the front door wide open. All he would have had to do was ring the bell on the gate.

"Now I have to return my monitor since it is broken."

Muddy
12-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Sounds like my mail man... Jerk.

Loser
12-21-2011, 02:01 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/30c3ubs.jpg

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

Hal-9000
12-21-2011, 04:35 PM
I had to do a monitor exchange with Samsung and they used UPS...

Long story short, the driver was abusive to my Dad, I called the UPS support line and we got 100 bucks free shipping from the complaint.Strange thing was, the girl at the call center said she may know the driver after I gave her a brief description over the phone :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Well sure she would know....

Hi, yeah, the driver was a guy, about average height, drove a brown truck, wore a brown uniform :)

Muddy
12-21-2011, 04:40 PM
Tracking number tells the driver.

Hal-9000
12-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Well sure she would know....

Hi, yeah, the driver was a guy, about average height, drove a brown truck, wore a brown uniform :)

I envision call centers that are situated in other cities, that's typical.I'm in Calgary for example and the call center could be in Toronto or Vancouver.

She asks - Can you describe the driver? I say "a large black guy, over 6 foot 2 for sure and he spoke with an African accent.Not Jamaican or East Indian."

and she picks him off with that :lol:

Yes all of the drivers have numbers and they know the routes and pickups each guy does in a day.This guy must have had complaints from other people.She immediately asked if we wanted the 100 dollar credit.

Godfather
12-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Sounds like my mail man... Jerk.

Same here. The guy who delivers in the neighborhood our office is in... I see that prick drop shit out of the truck almost every single day.

Muddy
12-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Same here. The guy who delivers in the neighborhood our office is in... I see that prick drop shit out of the truck almost every single day.

This dick bag likes to pack all the packages up against the front door so you cant open it to get them. So you have to walk around the house to move them...

Hal-9000
12-21-2011, 05:27 PM
We had a Canada Post guy try and drop off an external hard drive on our doorstep one night....after 6pm.It was -23C outside.So I ran to the door, flung it open and yelled at him - Where do you think you're going? He sheepishly lies - I tried knocking and the doorbell.To which I responded - Bullshit, 3 of us are sitting the kitchen and heard nothing.He actually apologized after that...fucking tool

PorkChopSandwiches
12-21-2011, 05:38 PM
We had a UPS guy throw our DVR under the car, while we were home. My wife saw him do it trough the window. fucking dick

Muddy
12-21-2011, 05:40 PM
We had a UPS guy throw our DVR under the car, while we were home. My wife saw him do it trough the window. fucking dick

I dont know about your area. But in my area. A complaint can get them fired.

Loser
12-21-2011, 05:53 PM
I've never had a problem with UPS or Fedex, but the USPS is one of the worst in the business.

I once shipped a package for warranty repair, and it sat in the post office for 2 months before they found it and shipped the fker out.

Just not I'm having a package delivered to me, and the tracking information hasn't changed except the expected delivery date. It's been going up daily. First the 16th, then the 19th, now the 22nd. :roll:

Hal-9000
12-21-2011, 06:12 PM
I work in the industry...we see over 12 different courier companies a day (have contracts with most...)

I know exactly what to say and how to say it....

Loser
12-21-2011, 06:18 PM
I work in the industry...we see over 12 different courier companies a day (have contracts with most...)

I know exactly what to say and how to say it....

Well explain to me how to get these lazy fks to deliver my package before christmas? :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
12-21-2011, 06:23 PM
With online tracking so prevalent now, the go-to response is - It's on route for delivery....and then you throw a bunch of pod numbers and scanning info at the customer to further befuddle them.

Loser
12-21-2011, 06:27 PM
With online tracking so prevalent now, the go-to response is - It's on route for delivery....and then you throw a bunch of pod numbers and scanning info at the customer to further befuddle them.

Yea, my package has been in route to sorting facility for 4 days now. The sorting facility is in the same fking town it shipped from. I could of dragged it there using nose hairs by now.:lol:

Hal-9000
12-21-2011, 06:29 PM
:lol:

Fedex has a hub in Memphis, UPS has one in Ohio I think....sometimes we ship stuff and follow the tracking.....it gets more mileage through the States than Canada and our cosignee is Canadian :rofl:

Hal-9000
12-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Yea, my package has been in route to sorting facility for 4 days now. The sorting facility is in the same fking town it shipped from. I could of dragged it there using nose hairs by now.:lol:

I tracked a package to my sister who lives one province over..we used UPS.

I swear, there were 13 scan points on a simple domestic 421 mile journey :lol:

Oofty Goofty
12-21-2011, 10:26 PM
UPS has one in Ohio I think

The UPS hub is in Louisville Kentucky. I once stayed in a hotel next to the airport there. They aren't busy during the day, but at night there's one leaving about every five minutes. It made sleeping very difficult.

Hal-9000
12-21-2011, 10:29 PM
The UPS hub is in Louisville Kentucky. I once stayed in a hotel next to the airport there. They aren't busy during the day, but at night there's one leaving about every five minutes. It made sleeping very difficult.

that's it, thanks...I'm not a shipper but do some forensic work to locate crap and coordinate with clients

deebakes
12-22-2011, 02:16 AM
no one in "ohio" behaves like this :shock:

Loser
12-22-2011, 10:25 PM
Surprise Surprise, Package not delievered..... :roll:

Fkin hate usps.