PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of stealing woman's underwear charged with burglary

Teh One Who Knocks
12-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Jason Bacaj, Staff Writer -Bozeman Daily Chronicle

http://i.imgur.com/7ZX8v.jpg

A 21-year-old Minnesota man accused of breaking into a woman's home and stealing her underwear was arrested Wednesday.

Keith John Savinelli was charged with burglary and attempted burglary, both felonies. He was initially ordered held in the Gallatin County jail on $10,000 bond.

According to court documents and Bozeman Police Department reports:

Savinelli was attempting to break into a woman's Cover Street house on Tuesday when the woman confronted him. It is unclear from the court documents and the police report whether she was home at the time or had arrived home to find Savinelli trying to force his way inside.

Savinelli was holding a bag of her underwear and told the woman he "was masturbating to them."

Savinelli told the woman he used to live there and had broken into the home several times when she wasn't there. On Tuesday, he was trying to get a lock open with a credit card to return the underwear he had stolen Monday.

Savinelli gave the woman the bag of clothes he had stolen and "presented her his voter registration card while pleading for her not to call the police" before fleeing the scene. He left the voter registration card with the woman.

Hal-9000
12-23-2011, 07:16 PM
all kinds of stupid goin on there :lol:

Richard Cranium
12-23-2011, 07:21 PM
http://www.4tnz.com/files/emb.-granny-panties_0.jpg

Hal-9000
12-23-2011, 07:26 PM
mmmmm granny thong

deebakes
12-23-2011, 11:42 PM
:oops:

DemonGeminiX
12-23-2011, 11:45 PM
And here I was looking for a story where the woman was walking down the street in a skirt and a dude tried to steal the underwear she was currently wearing.

JoeyB
12-24-2011, 12:05 AM
This is outrageous! How dare they arrest some for stealing ladies undergarments. It's perfectly natural to do so! Ladies: if you don't want your bras or panties stolen, don't wear any.

MrsM
12-28-2011, 03:31 AM
I wouldn't want them back

JoeyB
12-28-2011, 05:46 AM
I wouldn't want them back

Why not? Lube and spunk wash out.