PDA

View Full Version : The Missionaries and the Cannibals

Teh One Who Knocks
12-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Three missionaries get caught by cannibals, and the cannibals throw them in a bamboo jail.

The chief pulls one of them out of the bamboo jail and says, "You have two choice...death or bunga bunga."

The missionary thinks to himself, "I don't want to die...", so he says, "I'll take bunga bunga."

The chief says, "Ugh. Bunga bunga."

The cannibals all start jumping up and down, grunting, "Bunga bunga! Bunga bunga!"

Then they pull down his pants, bend him over a log, and they all fuck him in the ass.

They throw him back in the bamboo jail, and he's bleeding, and moaning...I mean, he's got a few phone numbers...but for the most part, he's a hurtin'' gherkin.

They drag out the next missionary, and the chief says, "You have two choice...death or bunga bunga."

The missionary looks back at the first guy, who's in really bad shape, but he doesn''t want to die, so he says, "I'll take bunga bunga."

The chief says, "Ugh. Bunga bunga."

The cannibals all start jumping up and down, grunting, "Bunga bunga! Bunga bunga!"

Then they pull down his pants, bend him over a log, and they all fuck him in the ass. And it's a lot worse for him, because of course it takes the cannibals alot longer the second time.

They throw him back in the bamboo jail, whelping like a dog that's been hit by a truck, and pull out the third missionary.

The chief says, "You have two choice...death or bunga bunga."

The third missionary sees the other two guys in total agony, and says, "I couldn't handle that. I'll take death."

The chief says, "Ugh. Death. By bunga bunga."