PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Paris Hilton Tweeting Charlie Sheen?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-06-2011, 01:33 PM
By Mike Fleeman - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/Yv5lY.jpg

This can't be good.

Getting ever more involved in the Charlie Sheen drama is Paris Hilton, who on Saturday sent him a Tweet with a winking emoticon saying, "Hey Neighbor, I think I might have Tigerblood and I'm definitely winning! Huge!"

Hilton, 30, who has had her own high-profile troubles with drugs and the law, also features Sheen's estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, on her new Oxygen Network reality show, The World According to Paris.

Although the segments were filmed before Mueller and Sheen started tangling over custody of their twins, the pair's at-times volatile relationship is addressed on the series, which debuts in the spring, Hilton says.

"Let's just say there's a lot of drama in the show," Hilton recently said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

What's more, another costar on the show is Hilton's mother, Kathy Hilton, who also happens to be godmother to Mueller and Sheen's nearly 2-year-old boys.

Hilton, who does in fact live in the same area as Sheen, made clear she's following Sheen's escapades closely, ending her Tweet with a shout-out for his Saturday webcast: "Can't wait to see Sheen's corner!"

Joebob034
03-06-2011, 03:35 PM
She probably needs a new crack dealer.

Godfather
03-06-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm not really sure she's not really 'Tweeting' him like they're starting a friendship or love interest or anything :lol:

It seems everyone with a twitter account is tweeting #tigerblood and #winning. It's a huge meme right now

http://twitter.com/search?q=%23tigerblood

http://twitter.com/search?q=%23tigerblood#search?q=%23winning

PapaZ
03-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Why Is Paris Hilton Tweeting Charlie Sheen? Because she's a fukking twit like he is.

Hal-9000
03-07-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm a space warlock full of tigerblood and a rockstar from Mars!!!!!

Check out the timeline...Sheen's publicist quits and the same day Sheen is spouting all these one liners...I feel like the guy on our radio...no one comes up with those descriptive crazy terms that fast....I think he sat at home one night and prepared for each encounter

Godfather
03-07-2011, 06:26 PM
I'm an F18 man

Hal-9000
03-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Paris says she's winning huge.....holy crap.

Yeah well if my Dad had millions and I never had to work a day in my life....only had to spend my days on 'looking good'....I guess I'd be winning too..

Godfather
03-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Hey :x You never know... maybe her grandfather didn't help her at all ok? :x

MAYBE.. she had a paper route, right. And she saved real hard. Then she turned that into a lemonade stand. Then she sold her body to the night. Then she made a few brilliant investments, pull out before the collapse, threw it all back in to nonotech stocks that went skyrocketed, and has been managing her money in money markets and exchanges on Wall Street with the intuition of Donald Trump Ever since

You can't prove otherwise

Hal-9000
03-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Hey :x You never know... maybe her grandfather didn't help her at all ok? :x

MAYBE.. she had a paper route, right. And she saved real hard. Then she turned that into a lemonade stand. Then she sold her body to the night. Then she made a few brilliant investments, pull out before the collapse, threw it all back in to nonotech stocks that went skyrocketed, and has been managing her money in money markets and exchanges on Wall Street with the intuition of Donald Trump Ever since

You can't prove otherwise

and maybe I'll pull out and you won't get pregnant.....

:lol: :lol:

RBP
03-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Paris says she's winning huge.....holy crap.

Yeah well if my Dad had millions and I never had to work a day in my life....only had to spend my days on 'looking good'....I guess I'd be winning too..

You can put lipstick on a pig...... :lol:

Hal-9000
03-07-2011, 10:44 PM
:lol: