PDA

View Full Version : Burnt cross found on Arizona family's lawn

Teh One Who Knocks
12-26-2011, 09:33 PM
by Stacey Delikat - azfamily.com

http://i.imgur.com/jzoEt.jpg

GILBERT, Ariz. -- Ignatius Griffin contacted Gilbert police on Christmas Eve morning after he discovered a cross planted into the front lawn of his family's home, along with a nasty note attached to a brick. Griffin believes the attack was racially motivated.

Griffin says he was headed to work at 5:30 in the morning on Christmas Eve when he stepped out his front door and saw the giant cross planted into the grass.

Moments later he noticed a brick with a note containing the "N-word" near his front door.

He called police who collected the items as evidence.

At that point, Griffin says he noticed the edges of the cross were charred and appeared to have been lit on fire.

"Words can't even describe it, you can call it sickening, disgusting, it ruined my whole holiday," Griffin says.

Griffin is black and his wife is white. He says he believes whoever left the cross and note disapprove of their interracial marriage.

"I don't know what to think, this is 2011, 2012," Griffin said. "This is supposed to be dead and gone a long time ago."

He also thinks the suspect could be someone who has a problem with his DirectTV installation business.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-26-2011, 09:33 PM
He also thinks the suspect could be someone who has a problem with his DirectTV installation business.

:wtf:

JoeyB
12-26-2011, 09:40 PM
:wtf:

We don't want any darkies installing satellite tv. Period.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-26-2011, 09:42 PM
We don't want any darkies installing satellite tv. Period.

I didn't get that memo :doh:

JoeyB
12-26-2011, 10:04 PM
I didn't get that memo :doh:

You have failed the white race.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-26-2011, 10:06 PM
You have failed the white race.

:sad2:

:suicide: