PDA

View Full Version : Kenosha, Wisconsin police respond to pair of strange calls

Teh One Who Knocks
12-26-2011, 10:09 PM
WXOW-TV Channel 19

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) - Kenosha police logs show that officers responded to a pair of strange incidents on Christmas Eve.

A Kenosha News report says in one case, a 26-year-old man played a prank on his 40-year-old roommate by hiding outside the bathroom and barking when she came out. She reacted by kicking him repeatedly in the face. He was hospitalized with face and eye injuries.

In the other case, a man let a strange woman and her young daughter into his home to use his bathroom. But the mother refused to leave and he had to call police.

Officers say the 32-year-old woman was drunk. She also had a warrant for shoplifting. She was arrested, and Juvenile Crisis Intervention was called to find a place for her daughter, who is nearly 2.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-26-2011, 10:09 PM
In reference to the 2nd call....WTF? Who lets random strangers in their house to use the bathroom? :wtf:

I'm armed and I wouldn't let some random person in my house :lol:

deebakes
12-26-2011, 11:49 PM
it's wisconsin, people are harmless there :-k

DemonGeminiX
12-27-2011, 12:14 AM
Hey Lance, I need to use the bathroom. I'm coming over.

JoeyB
12-27-2011, 05:18 AM
Hey Lance, I need to use the bathroom. I'm coming over.

DGX :rip:

it's wisconsin, people are harmless there :-k

It's practically Canada in Cheeseland.

In reference to the 2nd call....WTF? Who lets random strangers in their house to use the bathroom? :wtf:

I'm armed and I wouldn't let some random person in my house :lol:

Strange things happen. Under the right circumstances I could see this happening.