PDA

View Full Version : The Evolution of the Cell Phone

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2011, 01:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/82sGj.png

Godfather
12-28-2011, 02:01 AM
Neat. Going to be interesting to see what the future brings for cell phones. Mines over 2 and a half years old now and I feel like a dinosaur

Oofty Goofty
12-28-2011, 02:53 AM
Technology has gotten to the point where a cell phone can be too small to be practical for many people.

JoeyB
12-28-2011, 05:53 AM
Technology has gotten to the point where a cell phone can be too small to be practical for many people.

It's been that way for awhile actually...I remember a show from eight years ago joking about people having competing tiny cellphones, to the point that they actually couldn't use the phone but everyone was envious of the ridiculously small cell.

I think that with an aging and increasingly tech savvy population, that slightly larger, easier to use and more functional phones will start to appear...and I don't just mean phones like they currently target at the elderly with large and lit buttons. I think the entire unit, the case, display, and input devices, will all become bigger and more comfortable to use.

Personally, I have a flip phone with few features and none that I ever use. Can't stand touch screens, my big, clumsy fingers are not current tech friendly.