Vixen
02-18-2011, 08:55 PM
:hand: [-(

Teh One Who Knocks
02-18-2011, 08:56 PM
:nana:

Vixen
02-18-2011, 08:58 PM
besides which there is nothing worse for a mother to hear than their child screaming they hate you :(

I know that it is said in the heat of the moment and they are a child without really knowing just how hurtful words can be and I know they never mean, still doesn't change the fact that one little 4 letter word can break your heart :(

Goofy
02-18-2011, 09:08 PM
still doesn't change the fact that one little 4 letter word can break your heart :(

Yep....... 'work' :|

Goofy
02-18-2011, 09:08 PM
:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Okay, let me start this by saying that I know we are all getting older and eventually we will all be elderly but.......just because you are a fucking old retired person doesn't mean you no longer need to show people common fucking courtesy anymore! I was at the supermarket after work today and there was a whole bunch of elderly people in the store. All walking around super slow down the middle of the aisles or even better, completely stopped in the middle of the aisle just fucking standing there like they are the only people in the whole fucking world!

And second, not so much a rant but an observation...hey you there wearing the bluetooth earpiece....yeah you, you don't look fucking cool with that thing in your ear, you look like a fucking douchebag. Take it out and talk on the phone like normal people. Or better yet, leave your fucking cell phone at home! I don't want to hear your conversation with someone while I'm in the fucking check-out line at the grocery store.

Godfather
02-23-2011, 09:30 PM
So true. I dono why old people lose common courtesy, taking up lanes and stopping in the very worst places. I feel like a jackass winding and scooting between them all, giving dirty looks as I narrowly avoid breaking hips... but it's that or take 30 minutes to get down the frozen-foods isle. I'm always polite, but there's a point where you just have to be firm....

And second, not so much a rant but an observation...hey you there wearing the bluetooth earpiece....yeah you, you don't look fucking cool with that thing in your ear, you look like a fucking douchebag. Take it out and talk on the phone like normal people. Or better yet, leave your fucking cell phone at home! I don't want to hear your conversation with someone while I'm in the fucking check-out line at the grocery store.

Blu-tooth is soooo annoying. Reminds me of a pic I've held onto for a while:
http://i51.tinypic.com/23hsn7b.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
02-23-2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I shouldn't lump them all together because there are still some that are courteous, but it seems for the most part, they act like they are the only people in the world and they could care less that they are holding other people up :wha:

And that pic is fucking awesome! :lol:

Binky
02-23-2011, 09:55 PM
They drive the same way... with magnet crosses on their bumpers, stickers that say WWJD, then they cut you off and give ya the finger. Love the Bible Belt :nuts:

Max
02-23-2011, 10:19 PM
I have no hesitation at laughing out loud when I see some bozo with a bluetooth gizmo stuck in their ear. You can just see in their expressions how self-absorbed they are. They give off that vibe like they don't want you to notice how shiznit they are, when in fact they absolutely want you to marvel at the vacuum cleaner attached to their ears. What really kills me is when I see some dork talking like he/she is on the phone, when in fact there's nobody on the line. LOL.

As for the old people issue...I deal with that daily. I've seen amish buggies pass cars driven by seniors who are clutching the steering wheel so tight, it's hard to understand how their blood circulation is still functioning. My solution to old buzzards clogging up the grocery aisles is quite simple....walk up to them and fart, and I mean godzilla farts.

Cactus
02-25-2011, 09:32 PM
Damn snowstorm caused my flight to be cancelled no flight til tomorrow morning. Sitting a damn hotel room.

Hal-9000
02-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Damn snowstorm caused my flight to be cancelled no flight til tomorrow morning. Sitting a damn hotel room.

whores and booze FTW!

sorry to hear about your delay Cac, probably better than trying to fly through that shit

Pony
02-25-2011, 10:23 PM

Where ya at? Stuck here in Cleveland?

Sapphire
02-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Why can't I go for a drink on my own without being tormented by fuckwits?

I even took a book with me tonight. I figured that if I was reading, I would be left alone.

WRONG!!

Also, on what planet is "As long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit" a good line to follow "Hi"?

Teh One Who Knocks
02-25-2011, 10:40 PM

I even took a book with me tonight. I figured that if I was reading, I would be left alone.

WRONG!!

Also, on what planet is "As long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit" a good line to follow "Hi"?

Someone actually said that to you??? :wha:

I weep for the human race sometimes

Hal-9000
02-25-2011, 10:43 PM

WRONG!!

*updates pick up line log*

Hey baby, I lost my phone number...can I have yours? :face:

sorry Saph....must be annoying

Griffin
02-25-2011, 10:49 PM

...so I guess a blowjob in the parking lot is out of the question, eh!

Sapphire
02-25-2011, 10:59 PM
...so I guess a blowjob in the parking lot is out of the question, eh!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Griffin
02-25-2011, 11:03 PM
yeah...laughter is all I ever get with that one. :-s

Cactus
02-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Where ya at? Stuck here in Cleveland?

Yup....already went thru the hotel bar. No targets only more msle stranded travelers.
don't feel like booze tonite

Pony
02-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Too bad I'm not going out tonight (have to get up early) or I'd pick you up to go get a couple drinks.

Cactus
02-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Yea pony I am dead tired and have to be up at five. Maybe next time

Cactus
02-26-2011, 01:58 PM
I hate air travel. So Southwest screwed up my booking and forget to get me a seat from chicago to burbank when they changed my floght yesterday morning. So I check in this morning and they say 'just to chicago' I go ' no all the way to burbank like origibal plans' tgey pretty much admit their mistake can can only get me into ontario but with a four hour layover in chicago. Goddamnit. Atleast this airport has some pretty women around. I feel like I am in a john candy movie.

Sorry pony but I hate cleveland.

(Sorry for any typos I typed on ny phone)

golfer
02-26-2011, 05:07 PM
I hate air travel. So Southwest screwed up my booking and forget to get me a seat from chicago to burbank when they changed my floght yesterday morning. So I check in this morning and they say 'just to chicago' I go ' no all the way to burbank like origibal plans' tgey pretty much admit their mistake can can only get me into ontario but with a four hour layover in chicago. Goddamnit. Atleast this airport has some pretty women around. I feel like I am in a john candy movie.

Sorry pony but I hate cleveland.

(Sorry for any typos I typed on ny phone)

Nice they will get you to ontario now your in my neck of the woods... but doesnt that leave you a little stranded??thats a long taxi ride home... good luck bud :)

Pony
02-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Nice they will get you to ontario now your in my neck of the woods... but doesnt that leave you a little stranded??thats a long taxi ride home... good luck bud :)

He's on a tour of all tehbasement members hometowns. Next layover is in Melbourne.

redred
02-26-2011, 09:15 PM
when someone is due to value your house do not decide to snap a disk from a hard drive even though they look like solid metal they're not ,they're made out of something that breaks into 20 million bits that looks like glitter and at the same time cuts you hands to bits causing blood to drip from the main room of the house to the kitchen and all up the walls just for the fun of it,just saying

Sapphire
02-26-2011, 09:40 PM
when someone is due to value your house do not decide to snap a disk from a hard drive even though they look like solid metal they're not ,they're made out of something that breaks into 20 million bits that looks like glitter and at the same time cuts you hands to bits causing blood to drip from the main room of the house to the kitchen and all up the walls just for the fun of it,just saying

:shock:

:lol:

redred
02-26-2011, 09:44 PM
girl the better half freaked the fuck out there was glitter and blood all over the shop :lol: i'm sure she hates me

Hugh_Janus
02-26-2011, 11:17 PM
who's the bright spark that made redred and DGX mods?:dance:

also, hello :wavey::mrgreen:

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2011, 11:23 PM

Hi Mush.

redred
02-26-2011, 11:25 PM
who's the bright spark that made redred and DGX mods?:dance:

also, hello :wavey::mrgreen:

you fucking twat

Hugh_Janus
02-26-2011, 11:28 PM
I've been verbally abused by a mod.... I wish to complain

herro, DGX

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2011, 11:30 PM

herro, DGX

I've been wondering when you were gonna show up.

Hugh_Janus
02-26-2011, 11:33 PM
I never knew about this place til tonight.... Do I smell or summat? :-k

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2011, 11:35 PM
:dunno:

When's the last time you've taken a shower?

:-s

Hugh_Janus
02-26-2011, 11:37 PM
I R not homeless bum anymoar, I am teh massive arsehole :lol:

redred
02-26-2011, 11:38 PM
I never knew about this place til tonight.... Do I smell or summat? :-k

2 reasons yes you's stink link barrie and you'res dirty and i forgot sorry i ain't paying £8 to speak with you

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2011, 11:39 PM
I R not homeless bum anymoar, I am teh massive arsehole :lol:

I noticed.

You do know that assholes need washing too, right?

Hugh_Janus
02-26-2011, 11:40 PM
I'll have you know, people pay more than £8 to hear my retard accent :p

redred
02-26-2011, 11:50 PM
I'll have you know, people pay more than £8 to hear my retard accent :p

oh yes it takes the piss unless the 80 mile detore round glous

Pony
02-26-2011, 11:52 PM
you fucking twat

:nutkick:

herro, DGX

There, that better?

redred
02-26-2011, 11:55 PM
he is

Hugh_Janus
02-27-2011, 12:00 AM

I noticed.

You do know that assholes need washing too, right?

not washed, just wiped every now and again :mrgreen:

oh yes it takes the piss unless the 80 mile detore round glous

that's the predicament you're in, give your money to a french company by crossing the bridge, or give your money to that grabbing bastard the tax manwhen you buy the exrta fuel :lol:

redred
02-27-2011, 12:04 AM
fuck the french it's 4 year now?

Hugh_Janus
02-27-2011, 12:10 AM
can't remember, but when I cross it, its not usually me that pays :lol:

redred
02-27-2011, 12:29 AM
it would do to get the finer things :lol: like :england:

Hugh_Janus
02-27-2011, 12:33 AM
I'd like to complain, that flag offends me

Cactus
02-27-2011, 03:02 AM

I am finally home. My dad was going to pick me up in Burbank which about an 1 hour and 45 minute drive. Ontario is 2hours and 15 mintues away. So he had a long day of driving to pick my sorry ass up

golfer
02-27-2011, 03:56 AM
I am finally home. My dad was going to pick me up in Burbank which about an 1 hour and 45 minute drive. Ontario is 2hours and 15 mintues away. So he had a long day of driving to pick my sorry ass up

At least your home safe ... good to hear :tup:

Yt Trash
02-27-2011, 01:00 PM
It's sunday already.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2011, 01:01 PM
It's sunday already.

I know...how the hell does the weekend manage to always fly by? :(

Cactus
02-27-2011, 09:09 PM
I wish on pandora you can select artists not to play? I will never want to hear R.E.M. , ever!!!

Hugh_Janus
02-27-2011, 09:17 PM
I like pandora dreams.... but her wonky teef get on my tits

DemonGeminiX
02-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Christ, the amount of shipping these sites charge!

:x

Griffin
02-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Christ, the amount of shipping these sites charge!

no shit. They claim a low ball price on what ever you google just to get you there and fuck you on third party shipping.

golfer
02-28-2011, 03:00 AM
which them makes it cheaper to buy it from a local store :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-28-2011, 03:03 AM
I'd like to complain, that flag offends me

:usa:

Foxdana
03-01-2011, 01:00 AM
My local McDonalds is in the local paper with a story and a photo of a guy with maggots in his burger! Guess where I'm never eating again! :puke:

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 01:01 AM
My local McDonalds is in the local paper with a story and a photo of a guy with maggots in his burger! Guess where I'm never eating again! :puke:

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

probably the closest they've come to 100% beef in years :lol:

Foxdana
03-01-2011, 01:04 AM
i know! *shudders*

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 01:06 AM
You'd think with the daily turnover of food there, that you couldn't possibly get maggots....

they only form after a certain amount of days during the purification of meat

Godfather
03-01-2011, 01:07 AM

I always pray these are hoax's. People love to target McDonalds for rumors and hatred. I've heard everything from 'the milkshakes are made from eyeballs' to 'the main ingredient in the fries is sawdust' and it's all dribble.

Again, the story about the 'finger' in the Wendy's chili got a LOT of headlines but after months of investigation they realized it was the woman who bought the Chili trying to suck money out of the big chain.

So... I'm pretty skeptical of stories like this, oddly enough, in favor of the big chains.

But if it's true... that's disgusting :wha:

Foxdana
03-01-2011, 01:12 AM
I have actually complained to McDonalds head office about this specific store once because they had ants in their softdrink machine, so I wouldn't be suprised if its true!

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 01:39 AM
I have actually complained to McDonalds head office about this specific store once because they had ants in their softdrink machine, so I wouldn't be suprised if its true!

My sister moved down to San Fransisco when she was 17....she got a temp job waitressing at a small restaurant.They asked her to clean out the chocolate milk machine (big silver thing, don't know if you have them down in Oz) She took the lid off and saw hundreds of cockroaches climbing on the sides :shock:

we don't get them in Canada so she had to call us telling the story :lol:

Foxdana
03-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Oh, gross!! Nobody likes roaches!

You don't get cockroaches in Canada?

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Oh, gross!! Nobody likes roaches!

You don't get cockroaches in Canada?

There may be parts of Canada, but in my 1839 years I've never seen them in my province

Teh One Who Knocks
03-01-2011, 01:51 AM
You'd think with the daily turnover of food there, that you couldn't possibly get maggots....

I always pray these are hoax's. People love to target McDonalds for rumors and hatred. I've heard everything from 'the milkshakes are made from eyeballs' to 'the main ingredient in the fries is sawdust' and it's all dribble.

Again, the story about the 'finger' in the Wendy's chili got a LOT of headlines but after months of investigation they realized it was the woman who bought the Chili trying to suck money out of the big chain.

So... I'm pretty skeptical of stories like this, oddly enough, in favor of the big chains.

But if it's true... that's disgusting :wha:

Yeah, I'm gonna call BS on this and say that yet again someone is trying to extort money from McDonalds. My brother used to work there and all the beef is kept frozen until it's ready to cook. Like Hal said, it takes days for maggots to show up, not minutes or hours.

Foxdana
03-01-2011, 01:51 AM
That can only be a good thing!

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna call BS on this and say that yet again someone is trying to extort money from McDonalds. My brother used to work there and all the beef is kept frozen until it's ready to cook. Like Hal said, it takes days for maggots to show up, not minutes or hours.

and to add, I think the CSI folks will tell us that maggots can start to form within 24-36 hours, but it has to be putrefying flesh meaning dead folk left out in the sun :lol:

nice conversation we're having..

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 01:55 AM
what a dough head I am....in that post Lance quoted I said " during the purification of meat ''

durhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Griffin
03-01-2011, 01:56 AM

I'm hoping you meant putrefaction and don't confuse the two. Otherwise I'll have to pass on any future invites to dinner. :rolleyes:

Foxdana
03-01-2011, 02:00 AM

It was in the paper so it must be true! :lol: Like everything on the internet and the news is real!! :-k

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 02:03 AM
I'm hoping you meant putrefaction and don't confuse the two. Otherwise I'll have to pass on any future invites to dinner. :rolleyes:

:oops: I promise to correct it if you promise to read the post right above yours..

Griffin
03-01-2011, 02:08 AM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii308/johng52/schultz.jpg

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 02:10 AM
I rarely use the FF speel-chek in posts....that time I did :lol:

red squiggly lines have been part of my life since I started doing this

KevinD
03-01-2011, 02:13 AM
Fuggin airport bars that close at 9pm local? WTF is this?

Griffin
03-01-2011, 02:14 AM
nah I just meant that my post is at the top of the page so...;)

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Fuggin airport bars that close at 9pm local? WTF is this?

only to white ass touristas

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 02:15 AM
nah I just meant that my post is at the top of the page so...;)

that pic should be a little larger

Griffin
03-01-2011, 02:16 AM
I'll work on that

KevinD
03-01-2011, 02:16 AM
only to white ass touristas

But I'm not in the country of the little brown people yet..for fucks sake, I'm still in Houston!

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 02:20 AM
But I'm not in the country of the little brown people yet..for fucks sake, I'm still in Houston!

:lol:.....bars that close at 9pm?? Blame it on Obama, prolly another recession measure that's not panning out

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 02:21 AM
I'll work on that

I'm buying a 24 inch monitor soon, please do :lol:

pepo
03-01-2011, 02:23 AM

KevinD
03-01-2011, 02:24 AM
At any rate, I'll think of all my North American brothers while I'm ogling the fine Colombian women, and sipping on cold beers in the hotel in Bogota. Y'all stay warn now...hahahah

KevinD
03-01-2011, 02:25 AM

Yeah, Pepo, you're right, Houston is the home of the little brown people too, hahahahah

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 02:29 AM
At any rate, I'll think of all my North American brothers while I'm ogling the fine Colombian women, and sipping on cold beers in the hotel in Bogota. Y'all stay warn now...hahahah

:sad2:

at least I won't get shot at picking up some smokes going to the store tonight........*

*applies to both Bogota and Texas

KevinD
03-01-2011, 02:33 AM
Ha, me neither, got smokes and bourbon in the bags...Hit the hotel in the am, then out to the rig yard.

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 02:34 AM
Ha, me neither, got smokes and bourbon in the bags...Hit the hotel in the am, then out to the rig yard.

*calls up Javier and arranges a leetle reception for Kev in Bogota*

heh heh heh

KevinD
03-01-2011, 02:38 AM
Javier?? Who is that?
When I get a chance, I'll post the pic of my "bodyguard" He looks like a thug in a three piece, lol
I'm out guys, gotta go do some work type stuff, then get on da plane. Sweet cherry blossom dreams (or just cherries for you pervs)

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 02:47 AM
Javier?? Who is that?
When I get a chance, I'll post the pic of my "bodyguard" He looks like a thug in a three piece, lol
I'm out guys, gotta go do some work type stuff, then get on da plane. Sweet cherry blossom dreams (or just cherries for you pervs)

Javier is actually a little guy who worked at my spot for awhile...he was originally from Bogota and asked me to help coach him with his English

:lol: I can still hear the howls of my coworkers when he asked...

have a good journey Kev, we'll keep a light on

KevinD
03-01-2011, 03:00 AM
Well, that's alright then. I thought perhaps he was someone here or AS that I didn't know his real name. lol
Along with my orig complaint tonight, I will add that all the f-ing shops are closed. I can't get a freaking bottle of water, candy or anything else. I feel sorry as hell for the folks that get stuck in an airport overnight if they are all this way in the states now. (International, I have not ran into this problem yet, so I blame it all on SEIU) Y'know, being as I am flying on Continental tonight, and they don't take cash(gasp) if I want a drink (of any kind, alcoholic or not) after the first "free" one, I'm pretty much fucked. My card doesn't work international, unless I call them the day before (kinda a good thing, but a pita sometimes) Therefore, if I want a drink, or even to watch the tele, I gotta whip out the company card

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 03:03 AM
Well, that's alright then. I thought perhaps he was someone here or AS that I didn't know his real name. lol
Along with my orig complaint tonight, I will add that all the f-ing shops are closed. I can't get a freaking bottle of water, candy or anything else. I feel sorry as hell for the folks that get stuck in an airport overnight if they are all this way in the states now. (International, I have not ran into this problem yet, so I blame it all on SEIU) Y'know, being as I am flying on Continental tonight, and they don't take cash(gasp) if I want a drink (of any kind, alcoholic or not) after the first "free" one, I'm pretty much fucked. My card doesn't work international, unless I call them the day before (kinda a good thing, but a pita sometimes) Therefore, if I want a drink, or even to watch the tele, I gotta whip out the company card

Texas to Columbia is how far?

it's not like a 15 hour flight to Australia ffs :lol:

KevinD
03-01-2011, 03:06 AM
2,200 miles or so, about 5 hrs. But Hal, you forget, I'm a spoiled American...I have to have my free drinks and snacks! ( I miss the days 3-4 years ago when anything over 5hrs flight time I flew business) Now it's 10 hrs flights or longer. (Keep in mind Hal, the length of my legs, economy is a f-ing nightmare for me hahaha)

The Monk
03-01-2011, 04:10 AM

It was in the paper so it must be true! :lol: Like everything on the internet and the news is real!! :-k

I'll put my money on a beat up..... Though it is possible in salads, I doubt Maccas know what a proper salad is......

Why aren't the things you get there anything like the pictures?

The Monk
03-01-2011, 04:12 AM
I'd like to complain about the bloody power supply.....

Went out yesterday afternoon about 4 pm and didn't come back until 1 am...... yet the building next door had power....:shock: I believe some areas are still without due the storm that hit the city..... useless bastards.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 09:09 PM
It was moron day on the roads this afternoon. There are usually a fair share of them on a daily basis, but there seemed to be an abundant supply of them today.

I need to break and/or kill something after that trip home :|

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 09:17 PM
It was moron day on the roads this afternoon. There are usually a fair share of them on a daily basis, but there seemed to be an abundant supply of them today.

I need to break and/or kill something after that trip home :|

That's how I've felt driving the past week...our roads are literally a layer of glazed snow with ice on top.This morning I was driving on a major route to work, bumper to bumper traffic going at 20 or 30 kph max....Some dickwad in a big pickup truck is driving about 3 times as fast as everyone else, cutting people off as he moves in and out of the same lanes.He was driving it like a sports car and making others lay on their brakes (on ice) until their cars would turn sideways...because of his actions.

If traffic would have slowed down any further or stopped, I would have gotten out of my car and went to speak to him.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 09:22 PM
How much do you think it would cost to get a .50 cal machine gun mounted on my truck? :-k

DemonGeminiX
03-02-2011, 09:27 PM
How much do you think it would cost to get a .50 cal machine gun mounted on my truck? :-k

:-k

Oh I dunno... 25 to life?

Pony
03-02-2011, 09:31 PM
:rofl:

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 09:32 PM

I'm occasionally asked why I play the odd video game....

because after suffering morons like that in the real world, I can sit down, relax and take out my M16 and blow holes in people's heads and get commended for it

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 09:32 PM

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 09:34 PM

They won't take me alive :spy:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm occasionally asked why I play the odd video game....

because after suffering morons like that in the real world, I can sit down, relax and take out my M16 and blow holes in people's heads and get commended for it

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 09:44 PM
I have this great sniper game and it's really cool when you do a flawless head shot from a good distance...

The camera switches to something called bullet time, with a slow motion view and tracks the bullet along it's trajectory until you pop the guy in the melon...and then still in slo-mo, his head blows apart with blood, parts etc...

I did an 860 meter shot from an elevated position, hitting a guy in a tower.. hidden in jungle foliage.

I swear....my penis actually got erect :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 09:47 PM
That would definitely have a way of releasing some pent up anger :tup:

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 09:48 PM
it's hard to call myself a pacifist in these trying times :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 09:49 PM
You have to roll with the punches :)

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 09:50 PM
that's probably why I can't play online games anymore...

every head shot I score, I'd be running to the bathroom to jerk off :lol:

Godfather
03-02-2011, 09:53 PM
HP is total shit

Fucked up laptops, fucked up firmware for their printers, fucked up customer support, fucked up drivers...

Spent last week helping a buddy with a fucked up HP laptop (and several friends have had some that died within months, not years).

And today I fought my dad's printer that apparently HP never really figured out how to integrate into Windows 7, even though thing thing is only 2 years old.

Took a lot of fuggin' around.. and just when it looked like it was all working, the driver crashed during installation at 50% :lol:

It didn't help windows was trying to install the fault drivers itself every time I plugged the USB cable in :roll:

Finally I figured out that either missing Java or .Net Framework was causing the problem. Got both for the old man, and now it's working

...Well kinda.. he has a workstation for his laptop so the printer wont send commands to the PC, only the other way around

Someone please... beer me

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 09:55 PM
that's probably why I can't play online games anymore...

every head shot I score, I'd be running to the bathroom to jerk off :lol:

:tmi:

HP is total shit

Fucked up laptops, fucked up firmware for their printers, fucked up customer support, fucked up drivers...

Yeah, I'm not a big HP fan :wha:

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 09:55 PM
HP is total shit

:sad2:

aww dude you bought an HP proprietary POS laptop??

How much was it and can you get a refund GF, if you don't mind me asking...if it's within warranty time I would cut your losses and get a different laptop

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 09:57 PM
not suggesting breaking the law.......

I hear you can microwave laptops for at least 30 seconds before the light show inside the oven starts :face:

a techie will never, ever know :lol:

Godfather
03-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Fuck no I didn't buy it :lol: My dad for himself.. without asking me :roll:

I don't know brands as well as I should, but I steer clear of HP for suuuure

The guy will come home from the store four times a year with the most expensive HDMI cable, Apple TV and a new camera or some other gizmo... all without having researched anything

It's a wonder I'm not as bald as he is...

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Fuck no I didn't buy it :lol: My dad for himself.. without asking me :roll:

I don't know brands as well as I should, but I steer clear of HP for suuuure

The guy will come home from the store four times a year with the most expensive HDMI cable, Apple TV and a new camera or some other gizmo... all without having researched anything

It's a wonder I'm not as bald as he is...

is this the same i7 machine with 8 gigs of ram and the throttling problem?

if so SHAME ON YOUR ASS for using Dad's lappy to game on :lol:

Pony
03-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Someone please... beer me

:beer:

Godfather
03-02-2011, 10:12 PM
is this the same i7 machine with 8 gigs of ram and the throttling problem?

if so SHAME ON YOUR ASS for using Dad's lappy to game on :lol:

Noooo that's my Dell Studio XPS. 'Twas a very highly reviewed lappy :roll: Built dammed well, good specs... but that's a different complaint

Funny.. when the problems are my own devices I don't get angry. I'll spend the time, it's almost a hobby as long as it's not surrounding a total breakdown. Even if it is, I'm easy about it all...

...but when someone else' shit isn't working and they get you involved, patience seems to dwindle quickly :lol:

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Noooo that's my Dell Studio XPS

'twas a very highly reviewed lappy :roll: Built dammed well, good specs... but that's giving me another grief

Funny.. when the problems are my own devices I don't care. I'll spend the time, it's almost a hobby as long as it's not surrounding a total breakdown.

...but when someone else' shit isn't working and they get you involved, patience seems to disappear :lol:

Yep, I know that one....I fix pc's for my buddy all of the time and I'll spend 12 hours straight until I can get it running for him.

On mine, problems are not fun....but it's more of a casual and interesting thing arriving at a solution.

Godfather
03-02-2011, 10:15 PM
:lol: Quitting is not an option eh...

It's great for free cases of beer being 'that guy' :thumbsup:

And I'm not even very good at troubleshooting.. just better than my dimwitted friends (who I love) :lol:

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 10:20 PM
I've given him every pc component he owns :lol:

so I guess I'm the kinda built in tech support

(he's a great guy and not stupid...he's a very generous soul so I don't mind)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 10:23 PM
...but when someone else' shit isn't working and they get you involved, patience seems to dwindle quickly :lol:

The problem is, usually when someone decides to ask for my help, the machine is so FUBAR'ed that it is frustrating as hell to work on :wha:

Pony
03-02-2011, 10:40 PM
The problem is, usually when someone decides to ask for my help, the machine is so FUBAR'ed that it is frustrating as hell to work on :wha:

Yep. the worst is after they try to fix it themselves.

A friend texted me the other day to ask if I had any power supplys laying about. I told him to go to the local shop.....

...then I thought about who was sending this message to me, the guy has probably never even pulled the cover off of a comp. He always FUBARS his machines and calls me to fix them. Somehow he had already diagnosed the issue and taken the PSU out.

I never heard another word from him but I know the call is coming in the next few days.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 10:42 PM

Be ready to pronounce that machine as DOA :rip:

Godfather
03-02-2011, 10:42 PM
:lol: So true eh... I'm always happy when a friend asks for help before doing something stupid.

My dad had managed to install 4 imaginary printers :lol:

Removing them and all the extra bullshit that came along with these programs took 4 long restarts and a lot of waiting around

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Yep. the worst is after they try to fix it themselves.

A friend texted me the other day to ask if I had any power supplys laying about. I told him to go to the local shop.....

...then I thought about who was sending this message to me, the guy has probably never even pulled the cover off of a comp. He always FUBARS his machines and calls me to fix them. Somehow he had already diagnosed the issue and taken the PSU out.

I never heard another word from him but I know the call is coming in the next few days.

You'll get there and the hard drive will be laying on the table...."I'm sure that power supply is toast Pony"

Pony
03-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Yep. That's one of the old rigs I sold him for $200 after he toasted the last one.

Also the same guy that still has my lappy. :wha:

Pony
03-02-2011, 10:46 PM
You'll get there and the hard drive will be laying on the table...."I'm sure that power supply is toast Pony"

:banghead:

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 10:52 PM
:lol: So true eh... I'm always happy when a friend asks for help before doing something stupid.

My dad had managed to install 4 imaginary printers :lol:

Removing them and all the extra bullshit that came along with these programs took 4 long restarts and a lot of waiting around

I shouldn't slag my Dad because I haven't taken the proper amount of time to get him up to speed....

One day I come home and he says - the printer is frozen, I'm not sure what happened - and he starts apologizing.I look and see that there's 1.2 gigs of files stuck in the printer queue.I had to end up removing and reinstalling the drivers, just to get the hardware working again.

After digging about and asking him some questions I deduced he somehow went to a site and instead of bringing up an individual file, he hit the link that connects to all PDFS, jpgs and gifs from the site :lol:

It was one link and linked to every piece of info, pictures, rules.... relevant to the sport of curling...since the beginning of time :lol:

Godfather
03-02-2011, 10:57 PM
:lol: :lol: Poor dad

Least you didn't find porn in the printer queue... it was a dark day for me when I saw that in my dad's browser history. You just want to imagine your parents as happily in love, soul mates, totally secure - and without a sex drive... or something along those lines

Pony
03-02-2011, 11:03 PM
It was one link and linked to every piece of info, pictures, rules.... relevant to the sport of curling...since the beginning of time :lol:

BRB, gonna print the internet real quick.

Godfather
03-02-2011, 11:08 PM
BRB, gonna print the internet real quick.

:lol: Fax me a copy!

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 11:08 PM

Least you didn't find porn in the printer queue... it was a dark day for me when I saw that in my dad's browser history. You just want to imagine your parents as happily in love, soul mates, totally secure - and without a sex drive... or something along those lines

oh nooooesssss :lol: that would have killed me.....my Pa is not like that.

I did however catch my friend I was talking about earlier....he was swearing on the bible that he didn't go to any nasty porn sites and download stuff....so as I'm diagnosing the problem I notice there's some stuff in the recycle bin.

One file was the (I can't recall the actual name) AnalSexTillYouPuke Media Player....

So he finally sheepishly tells me the media player was offered and the site said he needed it to watch movies from their site...

After that, we had a long discussion about media players, codecs and NOT following instructions on dodgy porn sites :lol:

oh and we talked about firewalls and antivirus programs too :lol:

Godfather
03-02-2011, 11:10 PM
oh nooooesssss :lol: that would have killed me.....my Pa is not like that.

I did however catch my friend I was talking about earlier....he was swearing on the bible that he didn't go to any nasty porn sites and download stuff....so as I'm diagnosing the problem I notice there's some stuff in the recycle bin.

One file was the (I can't recall the actual name) AnalSexTillYouPuke Media Player....

So he finally sheepishly tells me the media player was offered and the site said he needed it to watch movies from their site...

After that, we had a long discussion about media players, codecs and NOT following instructions on dodgy porn sites :lol:

oh and we talked about firewalls and antivirus programs too :lol:

:rofl:

Man... I used to use VLC, but this player you speak of sounds amazing

*turns off firewall and googles*

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 11:12 PM
more speed searching when you disable your firewall I've heard...and it brings up more results :lol:

Godfather
03-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Oh without a doubt eh :lol:

My favorite is when you search something obscure on Google and it comes up as a 'torrent'

"Oh perfect!! I was looking for 'how.to.clip.your.cat*s.paws.exe' on Pirate Bay"

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 11:27 PM
:lol: yep....them exe files will nail you every time

the media player he had was something like 'livesexcodec player'

I was scared to right click on it ffs...

Hal-9000
03-03-2011, 05:24 PM
ooooooh boy am I angry right now....I've been spending the past couple of weeks having to educate this annoying CSR in our company.He just doesn't get it.I'm having to teach him his job...and I don't even work in his group FFS.

today him and another from sales got on my last nerve....I don't enjoy taking my time to educate someone who makes 20000 more per year than I do....and then have to translate his notes because he doesn't even understand simple company terminology.

last email was to the head of the CSR's, then one to the head of sales....I'm getting ready to unleash the caps lock fury, put all my notes in 60 point point font and red.....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DemonGeminiX
03-03-2011, 05:31 PM

Oh Noes!!! Not the red font!!!

http://gifplace.com/files/oh_noes.gif

Teh One Who Knocks
03-03-2011, 05:40 PM
ooooooh boy am I angry right now....I've been spending the past couple of weeks having to educate this annoying CSR in our company.He just doesn't get it.I'm having to teach him his job...and I don't even work in his group FFS.

today him and another from sales got on my last nerve....I don't enjoy taking my time to educate someone who makes 20000 more per year than I do....and then have to translate his notes because he doesn't even understand simple company terminology.

last email was to the head of the CSR's, then one to the head of sales....I'm getting ready to unleash the caps lock fury, put all my notes in 60 point point font and red.....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Would you like to borrow my AK-47? :)

Goofy
03-03-2011, 05:54 PM
I shouldn't slag my Dad because I haven't taken the proper amount of time to get him up to speed....

My dad caught a crackin bit of malware a few years ago.......... sex ad pop-ups were randomly appearing on the screen when the browser window was open :mrgreen: He was embarrassed as hell, i was pissing myself laughing........ "Get it fixed before your mum sees it please" :lol:

Hal-9000
03-03-2011, 06:03 PM

DemonGeminiX
03-03-2011, 09:44 PM
I had to fix my cousin's husband's computer about 10 years ago with one of those porn pop up installs. My cousin wasn't very good with computers, so she had no idea what it was from. I kept teasing her husband about how he got it when she'd walk out of the room, and he was all like "Shut up, dammit! Just get rid of the damn thing. Quick!"

Hal-9000
03-03-2011, 09:52 PM
A guy today at work calls me back to his desk in a panic about his computer.He'd been on the phone with IT all morning. When he entered any text into Word or other documents, the keyboard delayed each character by about 10 seconds.

Apparently our intrepid IT department told him the computer hardware was failing.I noticed other areas of the computer worked fine initiating programs etc....so I checked the control panel where the 'sticky key' settings are.

He had engaged the 'filter key' setting that delays keystrokes :lol: :lol:

Pony
03-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Got the phone call today, A new PSU didn't fix the problem with my buddies comp. :groan:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-03-2011, 09:56 PM
A guy today at work calls me back to his desk in a panic about his computer.He'd been on the phone with IT all morning. When he entered any text into Word or other documents, the keyboard delayed each character by about 10 seconds.

Apparently our intrepid IT department told him the computer hardware was failing.I noticed other areas of the computer worked fine initiating programs etc....so I checked the control panel where the 'sticky key' settings are.

He had engaged the 'filter key' setting that delays keystrokes :lol: :lol:

:facepalm:

Got the phone call today, A new PSU didn't fix the problem with my buddies comp. :groan:

You knew that was coming :lol:

Noilly Pratt
03-04-2011, 04:57 AM
Hal - Ask you IT department guys if any of them have their A+ certification... and if they say "A what?" you're in trouble. That course is, if I was manager of an IT department (which I have been) would be my minimum requirement.

At the very least the guy should have made a new profile (if different profiles are used in your PCs) to see if it was user-specific.

golfer
03-04-2011, 11:02 PM
i would just like to say thanks.... i was having a so-so day and after reading like 120 posts im now crying from laughing.... and lanc are you sure a .50 cal is big enough i personally would like to use sparrow missiles for a more complete destruction :)

Tank
03-10-2011, 03:39 PM
** bad language in this post**

fucking robbing bastards!!!!!! that bunch of pricks think they can charge people double what they quoted and get away with it! well guess what fuckers! this guy isnt so easy to push over you fucks!

i now have another garage to add to the 'bunch of fucking cunts list' after getting a quote last week for work on my car so it would pass its MOT i get there today to pick it up and am ready to pay, and for some reason i decide to check the ammount entered on the card machine, something i rarely do, and BOOM they've doubled the price!!!

then the cheeky pricks decide to put the blame on me for it! saying i only asked for a quote on half the work needed, then put the car in needing the full work done !?!? :huh:

after much ranting and raving they dropped the price, but not to the original quote.

and to put the icing on the shitpile, i look at the parts invoice and see that they charge £56 for a wheel bearing, when i can walk into the parts shop NEXT FUCKING DOOR!!! and get one for 17.51 including VAT!!!

you fucking cheeky bastards!!! :x

rant over

redred
03-10-2011, 03:49 PM
10 swear words the bill will be in the post tank :lol:

Tank
03-10-2011, 04:05 PM
10 swear words the bill will be in the post tank :lol:

12 actually :nana: i've taken the liberty of highlighting them for you

** bad language in this post**

fucking robbing bastards!!!!!! that bunch of pricks think they can charge people double what they quoted and get away with it! well guess what fuckers! this guy isnt so easy to push over you fucks!

i now have another garage to add to the 'bunch of fucking cunts list' after getting a quote last week for work on my car so it would pass its MOT i get there today to pick it up and am ready to pay, and for some reason i decide to check the ammount entered on the card machine, something i rarely do, and BOOM they've doubled the price!!!

then the cheeky pricks decide to put the blame on me for it! saying i only asked for a quote on half the work needed, then put the car in needing the full work done !?!? :huh:

after much ranting and raving they dropped the price, but not to the original quote.
and to put the icing on the shitpile, i look at the parts invoice and see that they charge £56 for a wheel bearing, when i can walk into the parts shop NEXT FUCKING DOOR!!! and get one for 17.51 including VAT!!!

you fucking cheeky bastards!!! :x

rant over

had to get the rant out, cant rant like that on my facebook as i have some people there who dont take kindly to such language and could land me in some trouble!

redred
03-10-2011, 04:08 PM
i missed shitpile and i think gave you a discount for 2 in a row for fucking cunts :lol:

Pony
03-10-2011, 05:38 PM
:lala:

My virgin ears! :shock:

:mrgreen:

Tank
03-10-2011, 05:44 PM
i missed shitpile and i think gave you a discount for 2 in a row for fucking cunts :lol:

ive been walking about work like some poor tourette kid, all my workmates can hear is me murmering 'those F@*king F#cks!!!!!' :meh:

:lala:

My virgin ears! :shock:

:care:

:banana:

:cheers:

Hal-9000
03-11-2011, 02:27 AM
why do girls insist on texting....when they have a %$$##@!! phone right in their hands!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RBP
03-11-2011, 02:29 AM
why do girls insist on texting....when they have a %$$##@!! phone right in their hands!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hal's on a mission to get his rightly deserved birthday knob job!

Hal-9000
03-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Hal's on a mission to get his rightly deserved birthday knob job!

I can not multi task this way :(

texting here, texting to two people on my phone, trying to make dinner and then the damn phone rings :lol:

KevinD
03-11-2011, 02:12 PM
How is it that a so called "African-American Activist" has the gall to stand up and say shite like this?

(Re: the alleged gang rape of an 11yo girl)

“You mean to tell me that the only men in Cleveland, Texas, that had sex with that girl are black men who are locked up in the jail? Do you mean to tell me that there is no other race of men in Cleveland that slept with that child, that the black men are so psychologically and morally depraved, with a loss of a moral sense of shame, that they are the only ones who touched her?”

When this story first broke, there was no mention of any of the suspects', or the victims' race. It wasn't (at least locally) until this asshat showed and did his song and dance that now all the sudden "Racial tensions are high" "The African-American community is under fire again" F-ing etc, etc.

Goofy
03-11-2011, 05:33 PM

Discount swearwords! :woot:

Tank
03-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Discount swearwords! :woot:

do we get a voucher to use or is it an automatic deduction at the end of the transaction/rant :-s

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2011, 04:31 PM
I hate Daylight Savings Time :x

Time to lose an hour of sleep tonight :wha:

RBP
03-12-2011, 04:33 PM
That starts tonight? :|

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Yes :x

Goofy
03-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Not for us it doesn't :dance:

Hal-9000
03-12-2011, 07:40 PM
I despise people who are parked on a busy street and get out of their vehicle without checking to see if there's traffic coming..
All you see is this door suddenly swing out and an ignorant person step out into the road...without even looking back.Boy some people have a lot of faith....

and the ones who stand there in the road, car door wide open, dicking around with their phones or other distractions? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If I park on a one lane road and there's traffic zooming past my door, I usually take a little peek first in my rear view/side mirrors before opening my car door.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2011, 07:44 PM
and the ones who stand there in the road, car door wide open, dicking around with their phones or other distractions? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I saw one of those morons Thursday on the way home from work :x

Hal-9000
03-12-2011, 07:46 PM
another one for me is pedestrians....they don't even pause and look before crossing anymore.

The other night it was dark (durrhh) and this guy jaywalks off of the sidewalk very quickly, wearing black pants and a dark coat.
What was he doing? Talking away on a phone of course and laughing.

I just about clipped him....:x

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2011, 07:48 PM
It should be legal to run those idiots over :|

Hal-9000
03-12-2011, 07:51 PM
we've had pretty bad roads for months...recently they cleared up and we have pavement!

and at that minute...every driver in this city decided to put their foot to the floor...we had something like 200 accidents again last week,
on a clear and sunny day ffs...

people need to settle the fuck down driving, understand that if you don't get there 30 seconds earlier...the world will still spin and all will be ok

DemonGeminiX
03-12-2011, 08:10 PM
I go outside to water plants and the motherfucking gnats bite my fucking eye. Now I look like I got punched in the eye by somebody with rigid knuckles. Fucking ow!

Hal-9000
03-12-2011, 08:12 PM
tiny gnats - 1
DGX - 0

you are not winning....

MrsM
03-12-2011, 08:14 PM
tiny gnats - 1
DGX - 0

you are not winning....

Perhaps he needs some tiger blood?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2011, 08:16 PM
I go outside to water plants and the motherfucking gnats bite my fucking eye. Now I look like I got punched in the eye by somebody with rigid knuckles. Fucking ow!

You were brought down by teeny tiny bugs? :-s

http://i.imgur.com/xi7Ja.jpg

Hal-9000
03-12-2011, 08:21 PM
don't feel bad DGX...I had a small pimple on the bridge of my nose, right between the eyes.Of course I played with it and the area got red.

My buddies were tormenting me at work last week and I finally screamed - OK OK! I'm a Punjabi bride and this dot means that I'm taken!!!!! :x

my Punjabi buddy Niraj laughed at me for hours :lol:

:oops:

DemonGeminiX
03-12-2011, 08:25 PM
You were brought down by teeny tiny bugs? :-s

http://i.imgur.com/xi7Ja.jpg

Come down here and stand outside in one spot of my choosing for one hour. I dare you.

Pony
03-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Anyone have a MSI ms7043 socket 478 motherboard I can have for $10? :banghead:

Hal-9000
03-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Maybe DGX will develop super-gnat powers overnight and become a legendary crime fighter :-k

Gnat-Man! :mrgreen:

DemonGeminiX
03-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Maybe DGX will develop super-gnat powers overnight and become a legendary crime fighter :-k

You know, I do live by a nuclear powered naval submarine base... I never considered the nuclear part until now.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Come down here and stand outside in one spot of my choosing for one hour. I dare you.

It's okay :empathy:

Anyone have a MSI ms7043 socket 478 motherboard I can have for $10? :banghead:

Hmmmm :-k

Bwahahahahahahahahaa :lmao:

Tank
03-14-2011, 01:34 PM
I despise people who are parked on a busy street and get out of their vehicle without checking to see if there's traffic coming..
All you see is this door suddenly swing out and an ignorant person step out into the road...without even looking back.Boy some people have a lot of faith....

If I park on a one lane road and there's traffic zooming past my door, I usually take a little peek first in my rear view/side mirrors before opening my car door.

i hate the people who pull up next to parked cars, causing an obstruction to traffic, righ outside the house they need to be at, instead of parking in an empty space a few cars ahead/behind of where they need to be! :meh:

another one for me is pedestrians....they don't even pause and look before crossing anymore.

The other night it was dark (durrhh) and this guy jaywalks off of the sidewalk very quickly, wearing black pants and a dark coat.
What was he doing? Talking away on a phone of course and laughing.

I just about clipped him....:x

mobile phones and ipods are gonna be the death of most of the Youth Generation these days, the amount of near misses i get is increasing dramatically! i pass 3 or 4 schools on my journey home from work each day and without fail theres a near miss, a few times theres actually been a hit outside the schools.

another classic fo rme is when i taxi on a Saturday night, the amount of people who seem to believe that standing in the middle of the road, in the path of oncoming traffic, is gonna get me to stop and pick them up.
then theres the tools that move further out into the road as i start to swerve around them think its gonna help!

It should be legal to run those idiots over :|

agreed

people need to settle the fuck down driving, understand that if you don't get there 30 seconds earlier...the world will still spin and all will be ok

agreed, on my morning commute theres way too many people who drive like complete idiots, the misses has a theory that these people must REALLY love their jobs to be in such a rush to get there. the way i see it if i'm late then no ammount of speeding and stupid driving is gonna get me there on time, its more likely to not get me there at all

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Some fucking moron in an SUV just almost pulled right into me to change lanes because he wasn't paying attention and he was ins such a fucking hurry to get one car ahead :x

Hal-9000
03-14-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm starting to become my Dad....he used to say - LOOK AT THE A-HOLE WHO NEEDS TO GET AHEAD! and I'd think my father was overreacting.

You leave 5 or 6 meters (about 1.2 car lengths) and there's always some moron who points the nose of his vehicle in there...and you have no choice.

I have a rule...anyone who makes me brake my car in the slightest, when I have the clear right of way and I'm not speeding on a straight road....that person is in the wrong and gets to hear/see my wrath as I drive by.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2011, 09:09 PM
Oh believe me, I laid on my horn...and the thing is, there wasn't any room for him to pull in front of me as I was RIGHT FUCKING BESIDE HIM!!!!! He just didn't even take the time to look over, he was just gonna change lanes because obviously people need to get out of his way because he's more important than everyone else :x

Pony
03-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Some asshole in a big 4x4 was driving like an idiot all the way home. He started out two cars in front of me, constantly making lane changes, running 5 feet off everyone's bumpers at 70MPH. I stayed in the fast lane the whole 20 minute ride home, at my exit I noticed that the extremely close tailgating and weaving across 4 lanes of traffic for 20 minutes had gained him exactly 0 spots. He was still two cars ahead of me.
:machinegun:

Hal-9000
03-14-2011, 09:23 PM
Oh believe me, I laid on my horn...and the thing is, there wasn't any room for him to pull in front of me as I was RIGHT FUCKING BESIDE HIM!!!!! He just didn't even take the time to look over, he was just gonna change lanes because obviously people need to get out of his way because he's more important than everyone else :x

I had a woman do the same thing to me last year...her car just started getting closer to me and she was right beside me trying to do a lane change :lol:

I laid on my horn, got right beside her to see that she had both hands glued on the wheel..didn't look right or left, just stared steely eyed straight ahead.

Hal-9000
03-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Some asshole in a big 4x4 was driving like an idiot all the way home. He started out two cars in front of me, constantly making lane changes, running 5 feet off everyone's bumpers at 70MPH. I stayed in the fast lane the whole 20 minute ride home, at my exit I noticed that the extremely close tailgating and weaving across 4 lanes of traffic for 20 minutes had gained him exactly 0 spots. He was still two cars ahead of me.
:machinegun:

:lol: I saw the ultimate in December...our roads were treacherous and some guy in a small car was weaving in and out of bumper to bumper traffic...when the rest of us were doing 40 kph max.He was making people brake and their cars were swerving because of the ice and his idiocy.I got up to a large merge and saw his little black car wedged up on the guard rail beside the turn about 2 minutes later.I actually laughed as I drove by :oops:

Pony
03-14-2011, 09:45 PM
I got up to a large merge and saw his little black car wedged up on the guard rail beside the turn about 2 minutes later.I actually laughed as I drove by :oops:

I probably would have beeped and waved. Inconsiderate ass got exactly what he deserved.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2011, 09:52 PM
:lol: I saw the ultimate in December...our roads were treacherous and some guy in a small car was weaving in and out of bumper to bumper traffic...when the rest of us were doing 40 kph max.He was making people brake and their cars were swerving because of the ice and his idiocy.I got up to a large merge and saw his little black car wedged up on the guard rail beside the turn about 2 minutes later.I actually laughed as I drove by :oops:

That's awesome! :banana:

I always hope and hope that when I see some moron doing shit like that in traffic that I will see him either off the road or pulled over by a cop. Never happens tho :sad2:

Noilly Pratt
03-14-2011, 09:58 PM

I saw that way back when I was coming home in a blizzard once (yes, we do get them here, just not very often!) I'd spotted a friend's dad coming up behind me fast in his sporty car - it's a small sedan from the 80's with a big motor and I had my little boxy VW family sedan. He's behind me and tailgating, then falling back, then tailgating, then falling back -- I'm just not going fast enough (I'm doing 50kmh as well on the freeway as is the other traffic because it's treacherous!)

After about 5 minutes of fuming, he roars beside me, slows until his car is beside mine, and pointedly sticks his tongue out and goes off ahead negotiating a slippery curve.

I see him at the next overpass about a mile away embedded in about 4 feet of snow. When I fail to stop he shakes his fist.:rolleyes: I make it safely home, phoned his house and told his wife to get a tow truck and told her where exactly. (I was only 10 minutes away from home.)

Later that evening, he phones his son and tells him what a bad driver I was, etc. and my friend immediately phones me that evening, and starts telling me off. His dad had explained the story that I was braking and driving dangerously under the speed limit so he had no choice but to roar past me, and in doing so, he careened off the road! :huh: I found him about 5 minutes later!!!

I told my friend my side and I've never talked with his dad since about it (this was in the 80's!)

Hal-9000
03-14-2011, 10:00 PM
I have a better one....:lol:

A few years back in the summer a guy was riding my ass for about a kilometer on a single lane road.I naturally applied my brakes a couple of times to ensure that he wasn't following TOO close.....

He gunned his engine, passed me ON THE RIGHT HAND SHOULDER of the road... and at the next upcoming light he had rear-ended someone sitting there...still in his car when I went past the scene.I honked, waved and laughed....he seemed furious :lol: :lol:

Hal-9000
03-14-2011, 10:03 PM
I saw that way back when I was coming home in a blizzard once (yes, we do get them here, just not very often!) I'd spotted a friend's dad coming up behind me fast in his sporty car - it's a small sedan from the 80's with a big motor and I had my little boxy VW family sedan. He's behind me and tailgating, then falling back, then tailgating, then falling back -- I'm just not going fast enough (I'm doing 50kmh as well on the freeway as is the other traffic because it's treacherous!)

After about 5 minutes of fuming, he roars beside me, slows until his car is beside mine, and pointedly sticks his tongue out and goes off ahead negotiating a slippery curve.

I see him at the next overpass about a mile away embedded in about 4 feet of snow. When I fail to stop he shakes his fist.:rolleyes: I make it safely home, phoned his house and told his wife to get a tow truck and told her where exactly. (I was only 10 minutes away from home.)

Later that evening, he phones his son and tells him what a bad driver I was, etc. and my friend immediately phones me that evening, and starts telling me off. His dad had explained the story that I was braking and driving dangerously under the speed limit so he had no choice but to roar past me, and in doing so, he careened off the road! :huh: I found him about 5 minutes later!!!

I told my friend my side and I've never talked with his dad since about it (this was in the 80's!)

wow...and it's your fault eh? :lol: what a tool...

A good rule of thumb in inclement weather for speed, is to travel a similar speed with all of the traffic...if you see some guy blowing past everyone...it's safe to say he's in the wrong ( or will be soon :dance:)

DemonGeminiX
03-14-2011, 10:05 PM
Friggin' allergies, man.

:|

RBP
03-14-2011, 10:19 PM
My teeth still hurt and I have these weird electro-shocks in my abdomen and groin today, wtf. :meh:

Hal-9000
03-14-2011, 10:28 PM
My teeth still hurt and I have these weird electro-shocks in my abdomen and groin today, wtf. :meh:

Dad time (forgive me)

you had 3 teeth ripped, a flap procedure and some fillings done....you're not 25 years old and smoke.

it will take time for your jaw to adjust...especially since your occlusion must have changed with 3 missing teefs....

give it time and I won't comment on your groin electro-shock therapy

RBP
03-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Dad time (forgive me)

you had 3 teeth ripped, a flap procedure and some fillings done....you're not 25 years old and smoke.

it will take time for your jaw to adjust...especially since your occlusion must have changed with 3 missing teefs....

give it time and I won't comment on your groin electro-shock therapy

Ok Dad... I will. :meh:

Hal-9000
03-14-2011, 10:33 PM
and lots of booze with the vicodin :thumbsup:

RBP
03-14-2011, 10:34 PM
and lots of booze with the vicodin :thumbsup:

Now you tell me. I took my last one - been taking ibuprofin as well.

Hal-9000
03-14-2011, 10:38 PM

yeah ibuprofin is supposed to help tooth pain better than something like tylenol...it never relieved one iota of pain for me.

something that worked for me was 400 mg tegretol (nerve inhibitor) and 3 joints.The pain was still there but at least I felt like eating :lol:

golfer
03-14-2011, 11:26 PM

i find sometimes Aleeve helps better than Ibuprofin... its what i live by but thats just me... vicodine does nothing to help my pain... lol hope you feel better RBP

golfer
03-14-2011, 11:27 PM
yeah ibuprofin is supposed to help tooth pain better than something like tylenol...it never relieved one iota of pain for me.

something that worked for me was 400 mg tegretol (nerve inhibitor) and 3 joints.The pain was still there but at least I felt like eating :lol:

Thats just awesome hal... you ate and then fucked up all the work that was done in your mouth so you stayed in pain longer :tup:

golfer
03-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Why is it when you do yard work and follow the directions it is never enough of the product... case in point im trying to re-seed my lawn and i got a 1/3 of the way thru my lawn and ran out of seed :mad: back to the big box store to buy more fuck... oh well hopefully the grass will grow and look great

DemonGeminiX
03-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Why is there no way to kill these fucking gnats???

Yt Trash
03-15-2011, 02:14 AM

Where do you live in a swamp?

golfer
03-15-2011, 03:44 AM

i dont know but when you figure it out let me know because i have these little flying bugs that like to hang out by my patio heater and they bug me :)

DemonGeminiX
03-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Where do you live in a swamp?

It was originally a swamp before it was converted into a residential development.

8-[

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2011, 10:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BpNG4.gif

golfer
03-16-2011, 01:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BpNG4.gif

that would be a pretty small residential development space

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2011, 01:25 AM
that would be a pretty small residential development space

I prefer the term 'exclusive' :tup:

golfer
03-16-2011, 03:44 PM
I prefer the term 'exclusive' :tup:

yes it would be very exclusive.... and in DGXs' case all the gnats live there as well :)

Hal-9000
03-16-2011, 05:17 PM
:hal:

really?????!!! :lol:

get that smiley outta there :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Wanna know why I hate motorcycles? :x

On the way home there was this kid in front of me on a fucking crotch rocket and in the middle of bumper to bumper traffic, he slows down to get some space between him and the vehicle in front of him (making me slow down in the process) so he can PULL A FUCKING WHEELIE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING TRAFFIC!!! And he kept it up for a good 100 to 200 yards....and of course I gotta be extra careful now so in case he fucking wipes out I don't run him the fuck over. Good thing I don't keep a gun in my truck anymore :x

minz
03-16-2011, 09:06 PM
I miss my motorbike :(

Binky
03-20-2011, 04:09 AM
fuck a duck fuck an A fuck a B it has more holes
Screw a kangaroo
Gang bang an orangutan

egad

Max
03-20-2011, 04:45 PM
fuck a duck fuck an A fuck a B it has more holes
Screw a kangaroo
Gang bang an orangutan

egad

WTF does all that mean, you friggin loon?

Pony
03-20-2011, 05:56 PM
She's not a Loon, she's a Booby. Damn Max, you don't know anything about birds.

Max
03-20-2011, 06:54 PM
She's not a Loon, she's a Booby. Damn Max, you don't know anything about birds.

<looks at Binky's avatar> *sigh* yeah, I'm the boobie here

Hugh_Janus
03-20-2011, 07:13 PM
can't watch the motogp on the bbc website, sos something has fucked fucked up.... it shows about .5 sec of live stuff and .5 sec of stuff from like a minute ago.... fucking pissing me off :?

RBP
03-20-2011, 07:18 PM
We need one more person for fantasy baseball. you don't even have to do anything and there are several virgins (like me) playing.

Someone join goddddddammit!! :x

DemonGeminiX
03-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Another house around my way got robbed last week.

:|

Tank
03-21-2011, 08:41 PM
why has modern society turned into a bunch of lazy ass drones!?

why do we seem incapable of actually opening a door manually?? I was behind a bunch of girls entering a building today that had a power assist door button, but turns out the power was off so you had to physically open the door, stupid girls couldn’t grasp that so i had to barge through them and open it myself as they stood there bashing the button seemingly confused by the concept of using a hand to pull the bloody thing open!!!

:banghead: :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
03-21-2011, 11:55 PM
Oh man, allergies suck. My eyes are killing me.

:(

Pony
03-21-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm definitely not looking forward to the pollen starting up again. Probably only a couple weeks away now.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-21-2011, 11:59 PM
Yeah, I think it's beginning to start here already too :wha:

Goofy
03-22-2011, 12:04 AM
:roll: Bunch of sissys [-(

DemonGeminiX
03-22-2011, 12:26 AM

My eyes are all swollen now. It looks like I was on the wrong end of a brutal boxing match.

Holy shit, this hurts.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2011, 12:40 AM
Is it just me or are the 'family size' bags of potato chips the same size as the standard bags used to be, and the standard bags of chips are very small now? :|

DemonGeminiX
03-22-2011, 12:44 AM
Is it just me or are the 'family size' bags of potato chips the same size as the standard bags used to be, and the standard bags of chips are very small now? :|

It's not you. I noticed the same thing with reese's peanut butter cups. What used to be reguloar size is now King size and costs more, and the regular size is smaller.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2011, 12:49 AM
Bastards! :x

Tank
03-22-2011, 07:32 PM
It's not you. I noticed the same thing with reese's peanut butter cups. What used to be reguloar size is now King size and costs more, and the regular size is smaller.

i love those!!! sadly my local shop stopped selling them now so i can only remember the sweet peanuty goodness :(

Hal-9000
03-22-2011, 07:36 PM

My eyes are all swollen now. It looks like I was on the wrong end of a brutal boxing match.

Holy shit, this hurts.

*Rocky voice*

hey Mick...duhhhh just cut me.....cut me Mick, cut me

Hal-9000
03-22-2011, 07:37 PM
my balls are full to brimming over :(

I must rectify the situation...TONIGHT!

Tank
03-22-2011, 07:48 PM

god damn i hope i'm not around when hal unloads!!!

MrsM
03-22-2011, 07:55 PM
I hate west coast clients - they want to meet at 4:00 PST - that's 7pm EST...

And when I need them in the morning - they only roll in noonish my time.

Godfather
03-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Move to the West Coast then :P It's great out here

MrsM
03-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Then I would have the same beef with the east coast clients :)

Noilly Pratt
03-22-2011, 08:15 PM

I hear you...my wife before retiring to bed last night said the 2 words that are music to any man's ears..."I'm horny"...:cheerlead:..and then the 8 year old kidlet needed something and the moment went, and my wife falls asleep in her bed!

I wake up this morning and she says "let's fool around when kidlet goes to dance class". Kidlet goes to dance class and there are too many other appointments to keep. :huh:

Damn you, life, and your never-ending commitments! :willie: You're getting in the way of my "wife enjoyment" time!! Now, the kidlet's back, and right after work we go and get my niece for a sleepover so no fun for old Noilly for a while! :meh:

Tank
03-22-2011, 08:22 PM
I hate west coast clients - they want to meet at 4:00 PST - that's 7pm EST...

And when I need them in the morning - they only roll in noonish my time.

Move to the West Coast then :P It's great out here

Then I would have the same beef with the east coast clients :)

[-( pffffft theres just no pleasing some women!

:nana:

MrsM
03-22-2011, 08:54 PM
You can please us (me) - as long as you are in the same time zone :dance:

Tank
03-22-2011, 09:23 PM
me n Doc are workin on the time machine . . . . . . . but were missing the flux capacitor . . . . . . . last we saw it was near you MrsM, you aint 'hiding' it from us are you ;)

MrsM
03-22-2011, 09:26 PM
me n Doc are workin on the time machine . . . . . . . but were missing the flux capacitor . . . . . . . last we saw it was near you MrsM, you aint 'hiding' it from us are you ;)

Depends - what does it look like? You better come search me to be sure ;)

Tank
03-22-2011, 09:41 PM
ermmmm its kinda silver, is known to vibrate a little from time to time and is good at fitting in little holes :huh:

no if only i could find it i could take you up on the offer to come search you!

Noilly Pratt
03-23-2011, 05:14 AM
I want this day to hurry up and end. My rant above, my boss bitching at me and then finding it wasn't my fault after all (like I told her).

This afternoon I held our guinea pig Butch and watched him take his last breath. Damn. He fought it right until the end.

Over the years we've had a few of them but this one was different. He had the personality of a dog more than a GP. I will miss him.

Hal-9000
03-23-2011, 06:28 PM
sorry to hear Noilly...

*moment of silence for Butch*

MrsM
03-23-2011, 07:13 PM
I want this day to hurry up and end. My rant above, my boss bitching at me and then finding it wasn't my fault after all (like I told her).

This afternoon I held our guinea pig Butch and watched him take his last breath. Damn. He fought it right until the end.

Over the years we've had a few of them but this one was different. He had the personality of a dog more than a GP. I will miss him.

:rip: Sorry to hear about Butch Noilly

Hal-9000
03-23-2011, 07:15 PM
HEY MRSM!

Where's my tax refund???!!!! :x :x :x

Teh One Who Knocks
03-23-2011, 07:16 PM

Sorry NP :(

MrsM
03-23-2011, 07:17 PM
HEY MRSM!

Where's my tax refund???!!!! :x :x :x

Wrong side of the fence - I don't do returns

Goofy
03-23-2011, 07:18 PM
Poor butch........ i hate losing pets :sad2:

Hal-9000
03-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Wrong side of the fence - I don't do returns

*puzzled*

you do not do audits do you?

:lol: that would be horrible

MrsM
03-23-2011, 07:26 PM
*puzzled*

you do not do audits do you?

:lol: that would be horrible

Nope - I don't work for the government and I actually work more with the IRS than the CRA