PDA

View Full Version : The Complaint Department

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 02:01 AM
:x :x :x

Really? Dexter won't begin until October?????!!!

That best be not true...

Teh One Who Knocks
07-27-2011, 02:07 AM
:x :x :x

Really? Dexter won't begin until October?????!!!

That best be not true...

That's the time it always starts :slap:

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 02:16 AM
That's the time it always starts :slap:

No way...weren't some of the seasons aired in the summer? I'm sure I watched it in the summer

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 02:26 AM
I guess you may be right Lance...Wiki episodes says Dexter always starts in Sept/Oct each year.

:doh:

I d/l'ed the first 2 seasons and watched them in June, July :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-27-2011, 02:27 AM
I guess you may be right Lance...Wiki episodes says Dexter always starts in Sept/Oct each year.

:doh:

I d/l'ed the first 2 seasons and watched them in June, July :lol:

Point for me :banana:

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 02:29 AM
Point? There are no points here :x

You think this is a beauty contest???

I watched my seasons when it was summer, I am correct in a backhanded, walnut smoking sort of way.

Noilly Pratt
07-27-2011, 03:24 PM
OCD

I clicked about 30 times...bound to change, right?

[-( BTW I do not have Optical Character Disorder. My characters are fine, thank you! :nana:

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 03:32 PM
I clicked about 30 times...bound to change, right?

[-( BTW I do not have Optical Character Disorder. My characters are fine, thank you! :nana:

You MUST recount and confirm...no exceptions

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 03:57 PM
We got a new urinal mint in our stand up pisser.

Coupled with the little blue bathmat in there, splashback is at an all time high! :x :x

I hate urinal mints

Muddy
07-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Take a dump in the urinal and see if it will cloak that...

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm currently having a battle with our nightly cleaning lady...she's a mean biatch :lol:

I was going to drop a deposit on the floor one night, I was so mad at her

KevinD
07-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Spending the morning getting wife's old laptop ready to reinstall W7 (legit copy). Doing the install, then realizing the now none of the HP stuff she likes is on the laptop.
Even better, HP support doesn't wanna recognize the model, so spent the rest of the day manually downloading and installing drivers and software.

This rocks! Thank HP support team!

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 07:25 PM
HP product and they don't acknowledge it.....ffs

something to remember next time you buy a pc...

KevinD
07-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Technically, the website did recognize the machine model, but it said that I couldn't use the automated activeX file to check and update the drivers and software in the country and language I was using. It wanted me to use the Canadian/English file(s) (truth)

I couldn't understand that one with all the "ehs" and such, (not so true, lol) so did it manually. Now finished (I hope) with win& updates.

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 08:09 PM
again tho...why buy a machine so proprietary that you have to use their tool to do simple things like device drivers?

It takes less than 30 minutes to realize your mobo chipset, various cards in the machine and then get the proper drivers from the websites.
I guess that's like work to some people..

KevinD
07-27-2011, 08:39 PM
I KNOW that Hal, but like I said, there's some HP software SHE likes, so had to go find and download all that, along with drivers etc.
I prefer a barebones type system, just enough so everything works.

Hal-9000
07-27-2011, 08:52 PM
ok you KNOW! :lol:

pissy lil bitch I've missed you

KevinD
08-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Yet another fantabulous day here.

My electric water heater has been acting up lately (tripping the overtemp and supply breaker) one heating element is bad (top) and the bottom is so full of sediment, I can't even get it out. So, went and bought a new water heater. Turned off the water pump power, changed out the heater. So far so good. Decided while the water was off, I'd install a whole house filter unit I bought a couple of months ago. Had to redo the piping from the check valve to the bladder tank (water well supply) Got the filter installed, turned it all back on, and started filling the water heater. No leaks at the heater (yay) Went back out to check the filter, and my pump pressure switch is cycling on/off like crazy. Checked the air pressure in the bladder tank, and opps, water came out of the air fill valve. Not good, gonna have to replace the tank. Then while scratching my ass and head along with a bit of mild cussing, the pump lost all pressure. Checked this and that, all looks good. Have power and current going down to pump (submersible type), but no water coming out. Spent about another hour dicking around trying to get it to work with no luck. Decided that the pump is either clogged at the inlet screen, or it has gone bad. Either way, the pump (along with all piping) has to come out. Called local water well/plumber that I use when I can't get things right. He came out, scratched his head and said, "Yep, looks like your pump went bad. The check valve is at least 20 years old, as that's when they stopped making that type." So. they are supposed to come back out Monday afternoon, to pull the pump, replace all my piping, valves ect. Looks to be around a $2,000 estimate (depending on how deep the pump is, and how much new pipe they have to use).

They only thing now that isn't new in my house (just replaced ALL the appliances) is the freaking AC, and I know it has problems (slow leak) Still hoping to put off replacing it until next year.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 09:12 PM
I realize that old people need to be out and shopping and whatnot but....

IF IT FUCKING TAKES YOU 20 MINUTES TO BACK OUT OF A FUCKING PARKING PLACE, MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

:|

Muddy
08-03-2011, 09:35 PM
20 minutes? no way...

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm exaggerating of course....it should take all of 30 seconds to back out of an unobstructed parking place. It took some old lady at least 5 minutes today :|

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 10:15 PM
we'll be without water for a few days at work...and we got a porta potty :|

One porta potty for multiple businesses...

oh wait - I drive 4 different forklifts and can see a warehouse prank comin on! :dance: :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 10:19 PM
we'll be without water for a few days at work...and we got a porta potty :|

One porta potty for multiple businesses...

oh wait - I drive 4 different forklifts and can see a warehouse prank comin on! :dance: :thumbsup:

Are you gonna hide in the porta-potty like that guy from the story in news a few weeks ago? :-k

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Are you gonna hide in the porta-potty like that guy from the story in news a few weeks ago? :-k

That would be sick.

No, I'm going to wait until someone goes in and he's going to get a ride :lol: (forklift vertical mast extension = 22 feet)

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 10:26 PM
That would be sick.

No, I'm going to wait until someone goes in and he's going to get a ride :lol: (forklift vertical mast extension = 22 feet)

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd184/patbrice/To%20space/bazinga.gif

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 10:28 PM
and.....it will probaly scare the shit outta him

:dance:

JoeyB
08-03-2011, 10:57 PM
That would be sick.

Hal, do you want to be BELOW a port a potty like that? One slip and you'll be in the shit.

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 11:00 PM
:facepalm: good gravy I just answered the same question...

Let me spell it out for you (I'm typing slowly...) guy goes in, I have forklift, I lift porta potty to the sky, mirth ensues for everyone :)

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 11:01 PM
mirth ensues for everyone :)

http://i.imgur.com/jCp6e.jpg

:-k

Hal-9000
08-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Was his name Mirth on Mork and Mindy?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2011, 12:27 AM
Was his name Mirth on Mork and Mindy?

http://i.imgur.com/XhaME.jpg

Hal-9000
08-04-2011, 12:28 AM

oh noes, it smells like pussy

JoeyB
08-04-2011, 04:56 AM
:facepalm: good gravy I just answered the same question...

Let me spell it out for you (I'm typing slowly...) guy goes in, I have forklift, I lift porta potty to the sky, mirth ensues for everyone :)

I understood completely Hal...but you are missing the point I made...

See, once you lift said portapotty up with the forklift, you, the forklift operator, are now downstream from a portapotty. One slip, and all that shit is gonna flow out and cover you. Who cares about the guy inside the portapotty, you are the one who will be most upset by the impromptu shower coming your way.

Hal-9000
08-05-2011, 02:42 AM
I understood completely Hal...but you are missing the point I made...

See, once you lift said portapotty up with the forklift, you, the forklift operator, are now downstream from a portapotty. One slip, and all that shit is gonna flow out and cover you. Who cares about the guy inside the portapotty, you are the one who will be most upset by the impromptu shower coming your way.

Yikes, didn't think of that.No it's not one of those units with a hole underneath, it's all self contained.

We have a clamp truck attachment on one of our lifts that allows us to spin and rotate large press rolls of paper.
I could do that to the porta potty when a guy is in there and I'll bet he gets a shower he'll never forget :thumbsup:

Tank
08-05-2011, 04:21 PM
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd184/patbrice/To%20space/bazinga.gif

love it! new gif for teh forum??

Yikes, didn't think of that.No it's not one of those units with a hole underneath, it's all self contained.

We have a clamp truck attachment on one of our lifts that allows us to spin and rotate large press rolls of paper.
I could do that to the porta potty when a guy is in there and I'll bet he gets a shower he'll never forget :thumbsup:

you HAVE to video it if you do!!

Hal-9000
08-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Will never video a blatant safety violation...I may get hurt! :lol:

Goofy
08-05-2011, 07:17 PM
love it! new gif for teh forum??

:bazinga:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Reason #12,776 why I don't carry a gun in my truck

On the way home from work today, the following happened: on my trip home there is a place where the highways split...I-70 splits into continuing east on I-70 or you can exit (seamlessly) onto I-76. I exit onto I-76 to go home. At this place on the interstate, the highway is 6 lanes wide, the left 2 lanes exit onto I-76 and the other 4 continue on I-70. The speed limit through here is 65 mph.

I am in the farthest left lane because I am usually driving faster than the flow of traffic. There is someone in a VW bus up ahead of me in the next lane over, which is still going to exit onto I-76. I'm going about 75 at this point and I am coming up on this van fast, so it's plainly obvious this person isn't even going the posted speed limit. As I get almost beside this van, she (it's always a woman driver, ever notice that?) decides that she need to be in my lane and tries to cut me off, even thought there is NOBODY in front of her in her lane. As I lay on the horn and pass her (and I had to swerve so she didn't broadside me), she's flipping me off and yelling the whole time.

Yeah, she's going under the speed limit and trying to cut me off, but it's ME that's in the wrong. :|

I swear, if I still carried a gun in my truck, I would use it on people like her. :|

Hal-9000
08-17-2011, 09:26 PM
I understand the point you're trying to make mon frere...but just as she's going too slow (according to your perception) you admit to traveling at least 10 miles per hour over the limit (65/75) That's a pretty good clip for any road.

about her getting in front of you at the last minute...yes, that's a shootable offense :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2011, 09:30 PM
I can roughly gauge how fast someone is traveling related to my speed...she was easily going 10 mph under the speed limit. And my speed doesn't even matter because there was nobody in front of her and at her speed, there was absolutely no reason for her to suddenly decide that she needs to be in the left lane (and in Colorado you are supposed to keep right except to pass). I was obviously going to pass her.

JoeyB
08-17-2011, 09:59 PM

Shake and bake rarely involves sewage and co workers.

Hal-9000
08-17-2011, 10:03 PM
I can roughly gauge how fast someone is traveling related to my speed...she was easily going 10 mph under the speed limit. And my speed doesn't even matter because there was nobody in front of her and at her speed, there was absolutely no reason for her to suddenly decide that she needs to be in the left lane (and in Colorado you are supposed to keep right except to pass). I was obviously going to pass her.

...yes your speed matters.Speeding causes fatalities dude...just as driving under the limit causes problems.It's two sides of the same coin.Other motorists gauge their speed based on the posted limit.So if someone is getting ready to make a lane change and it typically takes X amount of seconds for a car in the desired lane to advance upon you..and then some moron comes screaming up behind you...it kinda causes problems.

EDIT - DID NOT MEAN YOU WHEN TALKING ABOUT SCREAMING FAST MORONS....it was an example only :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2011, 10:05 PM
...yes your speed matters.Speeding causes fatalities dude...just as driving under the limit causes problems.It's two sides of the same coin.Other motorists gauge their speed based on the posted limit.So if someone is getting ready to make a lane change and it typically takes X amount of seconds for a car in the desired lane to advance upon you..and then some moron comes screaming up behind you...it kinda causes problems.

So I should just get out and walk since she had no right whatsoever to be changing lanes, but I was the one at fault. Gotcha.

Hal-9000
08-17-2011, 10:08 PM
here...let me put a finer point on it.

We have a certain 'ilk' of drivers in our city who are completely oblivious of the world around them.When they turn or make lane changes...they just do it.
Typically they drive very slow and don't even make a move to check a mirror or shoulder check.

THESE people need to be ticketed.

Hal-9000
08-17-2011, 10:09 PM
So I should just get out and walk since she had no right whatsoever to be changing lanes, but I was the one at fault. Gotcha.

no man, not at all.....she pulled a bad move

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2011, 10:14 PM
here...let me put a finer point on it.

We have a certain 'ilk' of drivers in our city who are completely oblivious of the world around them.When they turn or make lane changes...they just do it.
Typically they drive very slow and don't even make a move to check a mirror or shoulder check.

THESE people need to be ticketed.

We have those people here too...I think they are universal :|

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 01:22 AM
shit fukcing piss...I must have really tweaked my leg doing something...

my entire left quadricep if fully tensed, my hip is fucked and my knee is on fire.And my left foot is asleep.

this sucks giant hairless balls! :x

MrsM
08-18-2011, 01:27 AM
shit fukcing piss...I must have really tweaked my leg doing something...

my entire left quadricep if fully tensed, my hip is fucked and my knee is on fire.And my left foot is asleep.

this sucks giant hairless balls! :x

Poor Hal :hug: - hopefully it feels better soon

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 01:45 AM
I'm trying to cope with some severe neck and jaw things right now, don't need this crap too.For the past two days I can't walk or sit properly...ffs I had enough of that when I broke the other leg, this leg is supposed to be my good one :x

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 01:56 AM
^&%$##@$$#!!!!!

:x I can't touch the floor....wtf

MrsM
08-18-2011, 01:58 AM
Poor Hal :empathy: - I wish I could help

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2011, 02:01 AM
^&%$##@$$#!!!!!

:x I can't touch the floor....wtf

:snapout:

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 02:01 AM
:oops: thanks Mrs..

I need to kick something...really hard

duck! :lol:

Noilly Pratt
08-18-2011, 04:45 AM
Uh oh...Hal just kicked a duck! :D

Hope your "good" leg gets back to normal.

I can sympathize. I pinched a nerve at the lowest vertebrae a few months ago...I'm the guy with the husky build that they ask when moving day comes along. :rant:

My physio said all those years of lifting 100lb printers and such are coming back to haunt me now. It was so bad I was limping -- the pain wasn't in the back, it was down my left leg. I still have some numbness (part of my foot feels like it's asleep) but the exercises the physio gave me are getting things a little better. I am worried about the "asleep" feeling of part of my foot.

This all started when I tried to start an exercise routine! At least I can walk for about 2k before the pain starts. :dammit: Damn this 46 year old body. It's not supposed to be disintegrating yet!

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Thanks Noilly...I think it's sciatica nerve related because I haven't been working out or doing anything weird at home...

:facepalm: check that last statement, I may have tweaked in on the weekend

:oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-25-2011, 05:32 PM
I fucking hate when people have you on fucking speaker phone for no fucking reason :x :x :x

Goofy
08-25-2011, 05:34 PM
*takes Lance off speakerphone* 8-[

Hal-9000
08-25-2011, 05:36 PM
I fucking hate when people have you on fucking speaker phone for no fucking reason :x :x :x

My super who sits about 5 feet away from me listens to all of his calls that way :|

and he's 64, so he listens to them multiple times :| I find that very annoying and inconsiderate

Teh One Who Knocks
08-25-2011, 05:40 PM
*takes Lance off speakerphone* 8-[

:gtfo:

My super who sits about 5 feet away from me listens to all of his calls that way :|

and he's 64, so he listens to them multiple times :| I find that very annoying and inconsiderate

That would bother me and I would have to go over and beat him with the telephone. :wha:

Goofy
08-25-2011, 05:43 PM
The only time i use speakerphone at work is when i'm pricing and/or ordering parts......... the parts guys tend to take a bit of time on their pc's finding and pricing parts so putting it on speakerphone allows me to carry on writing up an estimate/masturbating etc :)

Hal-9000
08-25-2011, 05:43 PM
That would bother me and I would have to go over and beat him with the telephone. :wha:

our shipper, who is about 10 feet further down the line, just cranks up his 2.1 sound system with hardcore music :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-25-2011, 05:49 PM
The only time i use speakerphone at work is when i'm pricing and/or ordering parts......... the parts guys tend to take a bit of time on their pc's finding and pricing parts so putting it on speakerphone allows me to carry on writing up an estimate/masturbating etc :)

I never use it

our shipper, who is about 10 feet further down the line, just cranks up his 2.1 sound system with hardcore music :lol:

:lol:

Hal-9000
08-25-2011, 05:51 PM
yeah but then there's me in the middle of it all, trying to compose a shitty work email or a post here and I have to put up with the cacophony of noise :x

maybe that's why I get loud on occasion...:oops:

Pony
08-26-2011, 10:06 PM
My fuckin knee hurts......

....that is all.

Hal-9000
08-26-2011, 10:33 PM
My fuckin knee hurts......

....that is all.

too bad it wasn't your regular knee...a man needs his fuckin knee for sure :|

JoeyB
08-26-2011, 11:15 PM

Irritating someone IS a reason.

My fuckin knee hurts..........that is all.

If you come up lame, we'll have to put you down.

DemonGeminiX
08-26-2011, 11:50 PM
too bad it wasn't your regular knee...a man needs his fuckin knee for sure :|

Hal-9000
08-27-2011, 12:44 AM
c'mere sweetie..you can sit on my left knee, my right knee or my weenie! :dance:

redred
08-27-2011, 12:45 AM
:shock: wrong thread

Teh One Who Knocks
08-27-2011, 12:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVKtNkQAtw

Hal-9000
08-27-2011, 12:47 AM
that there is a grand ol beer drinkin song :lol:

Lambchop
08-27-2011, 08:51 PM
The Notting Hill Carnival starts tomorrow and I live in the middle of the action. Over 1 million people will make their way through a small route with loud music and floats. The only problem is that people leave piss, glass and litter all over the pavement and this year they expect violence due to the recent riots. I shall sit this one out. [-(

Hal-9000
08-27-2011, 09:46 PM
The Notting Hill Carnival starts tomorrow and I live in the middle of the action. Over 1 million people will make their way through a small route with loud music and floats. The only problem is that people leave piss, glass and litter all over the pavement and this year they expect violence due to the recent riots. I shall sit this one out. [-(

You don't want to sit on a float and wave?

:(

Leefro
08-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Is Tim Westwood gonna be there ?

Hal-9000
08-27-2011, 10:11 PM
I was right...
Just transferred 3 movies with a total size of 7.9 gigs to a USB flash drive, 16 minutes :|

and now I'm moving 87 gigs to a USB external harddrive and it's going to take less than 30 minutes...

There is a large problem with Windows 7 and moving stuff to USB flash drives.

Tank
08-28-2011, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=Hal-9000;147003]and now I'm moving 87 gigs to a USB external harddrive and it's going to take less than 30 minutes...

[QUOTE]

finally clearing your PC HD of the donkey midget porn ehh Hal?

:D

PorkChopSandwiches
08-28-2011, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=Hal-9000;147003]and now I'm moving 87 gigs to a USB external harddrive and it's going to take less than 30 minutes...

[QUOTE]

finally clearing your PC HD of the donkey midget porn ehh Hal?

:D
I can hold onto t for you hal

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 09:21 PM
I love people who on a narrow street just whip open their car door (and then leave it open) without looking or caring about any traffic around them :x

Should be legal to rip their fucking door right off their car and then beat them to death with it....fucking morons.

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 09:49 PM
I love people who on a narrow street just whip open their car door (and then leave it open) without looking or caring about any traffic around them :x

Should be legal to rip their fucking door right off their car and then beat them to death with it....fucking morons.

No shit...it's getting worse in our city.Recently I was driving on a street with a large gradual curve.Right at the apex of the curve some guy not only had his door open, his minivan was parked (running) in the middle of the street while he was chatting with another guy...the other guy's car was parked opposite the first guy with HIS DOOR OPEN TOO :x

I yelled out my window real loud - Hope I'm not impeding YOUR progress in the middle of the fucking STREET! :x

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 09:50 PM
that and people who are parked with their cars running along a street..and just as you approach them , they pull out

:x

Muddy
09-01-2011, 09:55 PM

You gotta love a pissed soaked parade route... :lol:

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 09:58 PM
The ones I really hate are the ones who whip open the door...then stand back looking at the seat or fire up their phone, oblivious to traffic going past them 2 inches away.And they're always bigger people too with fat asses! :x

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 10:00 PM
No shit...it's getting worse in our city.Recently I was driving on a street with a large gradual curve.Right at the apex of the curve some guy not only had his door open, his minivan was parked (running) in the middle of the street while he was chatting with another guy...the other guy's car was parked opposite the first guy with HIS DOOR OPEN TOO :x

I yelled out my window real loud - Hope I'm not impeding YOUR progress in the middle of the fucking STREET! :x

that and people who are parked with their cars running along a street..and just as you approach them , they pull out

:x

The ones I really hate are the ones who whip open the door...then stand back looking at the seat or fire up their phone, oblivious to traffic going past them 2 inches away.And they're always bigger people too with fat asses! :x

Yup, I see it all on a daily basis :|

minz
09-01-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm pissed of with staff calling in sick, Ive just completed a 12 and a half hour day because someone couldnt be arsed to come into work, when do I get to take a sick day. :(

Muddy
09-01-2011, 10:01 PM
when do I get to take a sick day. :(

As soon as you call in sick... :razz:

minz
09-01-2011, 10:02 PM
As soon as you call in sick... :razz:

I cant, im too busy covering everyone elses :meh:

Hal-9000
Yup, I see it all on a daily basis :|

It's the apathy that bothers me...like you mention, they whip open the door and stand there without even glancing back.

People are taking too much for granted these days driving.They assume what they're doing is perfectly fine and everyone will be happy to
bend to their will when they commit these little idiosies.

Teh One Who Knocks
I'm pissed of with staff calling in sick, Ive just completed a 12 and a half hour day because someone couldnt be arsed to come into work, when do I get to take a sick day. :(

Weren't you just off the other day? :-s

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 10:03 PM
It's the apathy that bothers me...like you mention, they whip open the door and stand there without even glancing back.

People are taking too much for granted these days driving.They assume what they're doing is perfectly fine and everyone will be happy to
bend to their will when they commit these little idiosies.

And you know why it pisses me off even more? Because if you do actually hit their open car door and cause damage, it will be YOUR FAULT for not paying attention. It's BS :x

minz
09-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Weren't you just off the other day? :-s

I went into to work with a tooth abscess, I left early to go to the dentist for 5pm, considering I work 7 days a week I figure I'm allowed 2 hours off. :meh:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 10:07 PM
I went into to work with a tooth abscess, I left early to go to the dentist for 5pm, considering I work 7 days a week I figure I'm allowed 2 hours off. :meh:

And if I remember correctly, the last time you had a day off, you complained about how bored you were :-k

minz
09-01-2011, 10:09 PM
In 6 months I have had to cover 27 sick days between them, that’s excessive in anyone’s books. :(

minz
09-01-2011, 10:10 PM
And if I remember correctly, the last time you had a day off, you complained about how bored you were :-k

Its the headache of trying to get cover for them at short notice.

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 10:42 PM

You can't rest, you're the boss! You make the big bucks! :x

minz
09-01-2011, 10:45 PM
You can't rest, you're the boss! You make the big bucks! :x

I cant make big bucks, Im too busy paying out for sick leave :x

minz
09-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Im tired and cranky tonight. :(

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 10:48 PM
I cant make big bucks, Im too busy paying out for sick leave :x

then crank up the prices...

shampoo - 100 pounds
haircut - 200 pounds
mani/pedi - first born male
dye/perm - 500 pounds

minz
09-01-2011, 10:50 PM
then crank up the prices...

shampoo - 100 pounds
haircut - 200 pounds
mani/pedi - first born male
dye/perm - 500 pounds

They can have my first born male, he's a bloody nightmare at the best of time, at 24 he still calls me Mummy when he wants something :lol:

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 10:52 PM
:facepalm: those are the prices your customers have to pay...you don't get to give away children :lol:

minz
09-01-2011, 10:53 PM
:facepalm: those are the prices your customers have to pay...you don't get to give away children :lol:

Sod that, I dont want any more spogs :shock:

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 10:54 PM
spog?

define pls...

minz
09-01-2011, 10:55 PM
spog?

define pls...

Sprogs = slang for children.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 10:56 PM
In 6 months I have had to cover 27 sick days between them, that’s excessive in anyone’s books. :(

Its the headache of trying to get cover for them at short notice.

Not trying to be an ass, but you're the one that hired them. If they aren't doing their job or if they are not good employees, then run a Help Wanted ad and when you find someone new, sack the bad employees.

People can only walk over you if you let them.

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 10:56 PM
slag

define pls...

minz
09-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Slang, I typo'd, are you picking on me? :(

minz
09-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Not trying to be an ass, but you're the one that hired them. If they aren't doing their job or if they are not good employees, then run a Help Wanted ad and when you find someone new, sack the bad employees.

People can only walk over you if you let them.

I know, I do need to get this issue sorted. :(

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Slang, I typo'd, are you picking on me? :(

Who meeee?

No, I'm just trying to muddle through the various translations :lol:

minz
09-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Who meeee?

No, I'm just trying to muddle through the various translations :lol:

aww sorry, im just grouchy and sulky tonight.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 11:03 PM
I know, I do need to get this issue sorted. :(

:empathy:

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:04 PM
oh ffs :facepalm:

We get a daily pick up from Fedex...we get a daily pick up from just about every courier.
We called them this morning, to warn them that the volume would be higher today and to please send a truck with trailer, not the normal little van.

Our guys did 7 full pallets of stuff on a distribution and Fedex just sent the van guy.There's no way he can fit over 400 ctns into his truck.So I tell him to contact dispatch and find out where the agreed upon large truck and trailer is.

I just read his dispatchers text reply....capital letters - NO , YOU MUST PICK ALL FREIGHT.

Poor guy has to dissemble all skids and then hand scan each box, then put it in his truck.

brb

Muddy
09-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Dont feel too sorry for him... These trucks are independent franchises, and he is getting paid PER package...

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:17 PM
I understand that but not really the point...we have to get all ctns to our customers by tomorrow (Monday holiday) and he can't physically do this with the van.
Shit will be left here and then the customer complaint calls start rolling in tomorrow afternoon.We fulfilled our end by doing a distro in less than 4 hours and now
the carrier will delay the project.

They agreed by email this a.m. for the service point and that burns my butt.

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:18 PM
client is C.P Rail by the way, not a minor player in Canada :lol:

Muddy
09-01-2011, 11:18 PM
I can understand that making you mad... Call the terminal and raise holy hell...

DemonGeminiX
09-01-2011, 11:20 PM
I understand that but not really the point...we have to get all ctns to our customers by tomorrow (Monday holiday) and he can't physically do this with the van.
Shit will be left here and then the customer complaint calls start rolling in tomorrow afternoon.We fulfilled our end by doing a distro in less than 4 hours and now
the carrier will delay the project.

They agreed by email this a.m. for the service point and that burns my butt.

Well, there's only one thing you can do... go on a killing spree while wearing a tutu and a tiara.

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:21 PM
I can understand that making you mad... Call the terminal and raise holy hell...

I have a bad habit of seeing the future...holy hell will occur tomorrow within our company and be directed squarely at us in the warehouse.
No matter how much proof and logic you offer, the project failed on our doorstep.

I get tired of defending myself for other people's shortcomings :| We did a lot behind the scenes (my job) just arranging to have the products here and ready to go...

Muddy
09-01-2011, 11:22 PM
OR never use FED EX again because they suck baws... And call UPS the next time, like you should have done anyway...

minz
Well, there's only one thing you can do... go on a killing spree while wearing a tutu and a tiara.

I cant even begin to describe the mental picture that has given me. :huh:

Hal-9000

I'd better go back and throw some more crap in his van...he's dogging it

DemonGeminiX
09-01-2011, 11:23 PM
I cant even begin to describe the mental picture that has given me. :huh:

As disturbing as this may make me seem, I actually laughed out loud at the idea.

minz
09-01-2011, 11:24 PM
As disturbing as this may make me seem, I actually laughed out loud at the idea.

So did I :rofl: Once I got over the shock.

Muddy
09-01-2011, 11:26 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6Ks4OOfjH7M/Sgodlch8eGI/AAAAAAAAB4Q/dQh3KlnXRJE/s400/ace-ventura04.jpg

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:29 PM
umm...I have a tiara in my desk....third drawer, right hand side :oops:

I'll take a pic and post when when I get home :lol:

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:30 PM
ooooh...I have a scepter too :)

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:31 PM
and a katana...must get a shot of the katana too so you guys can see how hard I work :face:

minz
09-01-2011, 11:32 PM
umm...I have a tiara in my desk....third drawer, right hand side :oops:

I'll take a pic and post when when I get home :lol:

Wearing it of course? :)

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:33 PM
and my mistletoe belt...chicks love that at Christmas :lol:

pics coming tonight :dance:

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Wearing it of course? :)

:nono: it's the birthday tiara...only people who have birthdays are allowed to wear it...besides, my hair is too big

minz
09-01-2011, 11:35 PM
:nono: it's the birthday tiara...only people who have birthdays are allowed to wear it...besides, my hair is too big

I have a birthday in 2 weeks so you can wear it on my behalf. :tup:

minz
09-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Oh and I like big hair :)

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:36 PM

I've got a little box of cereal too...must get a pic of that :cheerlead:

hilarious

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:38 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

one day I told this coworker I was having a bad day....so she sent some chocolates and a maxi pad to me :lol:

pic coming up!

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:42 PM
OR never use FED EX again because they suck baws... And call UPS the next time, like you should have done anyway...

client driven courier of choice....dude, I don't even ship and that was on my mind the minute Fedex showed up :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 11:44 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

one day I told this coworker I was having a bad day....so she sent some chocolates and a maxi pad to me :lol:

pic coming up!

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:54 PM
I may need to make a little thread in this section when I get home...if it's ok, you can delete it later if you want :thumbsup:

The crap in my desk :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-02-2011, 12:01 AM
It will be funny :lol:

Hal-9000
09-02-2011, 12:12 AM
:facepalm: this Fedex guy keeps waving off my offers of help and another driver just showed up

ffs it's like watching Steven Wright and Corky Thatcher load a truck....I'll be here all night

Teh One Who Knocks
09-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Party at Hal's workplace tonight :cheers:

Hal-9000
09-02-2011, 12:15 AM
they're cutting into my weed time :x
I'm feening and don't they know I might commit a murder if I don't get a hit soon????

*snorts a long rail of pencil shavings off desk*

Hal-9000
09-02-2011, 12:16 AM
ooooh...look at this fancy pen :)

Teh One Who Knocks
09-02-2011, 12:17 AM
they're cutting into my weed time :x
I'm feening and don't they know I might commit a murder if I don't get a hit soon????

*snorts a long rail of pencil shavings off desk*

Hal-9000
09-02-2011, 12:18 AM

abuse just makes me turn to drugs :(

*lights up pipe full of blue crystal drain cleaner*

WHOA! :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-02-2011, 12:21 AM
abuse just makes me turn to drugs :(

*lights up pipe full of blue crystal drain cleaner*

WHOA! :shock:

I can cure that :)

:axe:

Hal-9000
09-02-2011, 12:26 AM
ok it's time these mooks get their asses kicked...see ya in a while

Muddy
09-02-2011, 01:13 PM
client driven courier of choice....dude, I don't even ship and that was on my mind the minute Fedex showed up :lol:

Of course.. When they fail, politely remind the client of that.. :mrgreen:

golfer
09-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Of course.. When they fail, politely remind the client of that.. :mrgreen:
except the client will forget and blame everyone but themselves...

Dragoness_Cutie
09-03-2011, 05:32 PM
My complaint lately is all the pedestrians who think the middle of the road is the sidewalk... when there is an ACTUAL sidewalk on that same road. Idiots living around me do it ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME! I just don't get it. And when you slowly coast behind them waiting for them to get the hell out of the way so you can continue driving, they have the nerve to give you a dirty look! What's worse, is about half the time, it's a woman with her kid in a baby stroller! :x

KevinD
09-03-2011, 05:43 PM
DC, invest in a sling shot....I've found those to be highly effective in getting folks to mosey along....lol

Dragoness_Cutie
09-03-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm going to stop being polite with it. I'm going to start honking and yelling at them. This shit is ridiculous.

Hal-9000
09-03-2011, 06:03 PM
We have lots of bike paths throughout our city.Every day when I'm driving next to our river, I get pushed into the oncoming lane of traffic because of cyclists.
FFS there's a designated bike path 10 meters away! Yet they have to ride on the street.Wouldn't be so bad but they tend to ride 12 feet out from the curb...another thing I've never understood.

We're supposed to 'share the road'. I will, when they learn how ride properly :x

minz
09-03-2011, 08:18 PM
We have lots of bike paths throughout our city.Every day when I'm driving next to our river, I get pushed into the oncoming lane of traffic because of cyclists.
FFS there's a designated bike path 10 meters away! Yet they have to ride on the street.Wouldn't be so bad but they tend to ride 12 feet out from the curb...another thing I've never understood.

We're supposed to 'share the road'. I will, when they learn how ride properly :x

I take exception when they ride side by side and take up the entire road.

Hal-9000
09-13-2011, 09:12 PM
In the world of electronic business communications, apparently there's no good euphemism for go fuck yourself.

:sad2:

KevinD
09-14-2011, 12:42 AM
In the world of electronic business communications, apparently there's no good euphemism for go fuck yourself.

:sad2:

Just send them this link?

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 12:42 AM
amish rake fight?

nice and thanks Kev :lol:

KevinD
09-14-2011, 01:08 AM
didja click it (no meatspin I promise!)

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 01:37 AM
oh hell yes...I see a link and I MUST click it....

I'm seeing a psychologist about the problem as we speak :oops:

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 02:05 AM
didja click it (no meatspin I promise!)

Not only did I click it, I also bookmarked it to remember the link for future use.

:tup:

KevinD
09-14-2011, 02:21 AM
Well, glad to see I was able to help at least two folks out today!:wave:

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 02:22 AM
guys?

don't let Lance post any of his bookmarked sites....they are evil :(

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 02:24 AM
guys?

don't let Lance post any of his bookmarked sites....they are evil :(

:-s

Lance doesn't scare me half as much as Dee does.

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 02:26 AM

oh God no....you've spoken their names and summoned them :|

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 02:27 AM

http://saladandchips.com/

KevinD
09-14-2011, 02:27 AM
oh hell yes...I see a link and I MUST click it....

I'm seeing a psychologist about the problem as we speak :oops:

Challenge accepted!

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 02:29 AM
http://saladandchips.com/

I didn't even get the site opened and my A/V went batshit crazy.

KevinD
09-14-2011, 02:31 AM
ALL NSFW!!!!!

http://www.mudfall.com/

http://macory.com/

And Hal's personal fav:

http://thewillpower.org/

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 02:33 AM
ALL NSFW!!!!!

http://www.mudfall.com/

http://macory.com/

And Hal's personal fav:

http://thewillpower.org/

Pfffffffffft.....rookie

http://www.imswinging.com/

RBP
09-14-2011, 02:35 AM
No way am I clicking. I just ate cottage cheese.

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 02:36 AM
Pfffffffffft.....rookie

http://www.imswinging.com/

Really? An amputee?

Leefro
09-14-2011, 02:36 AM

Remember his pic on As and no offence to the others he looked the most sensible blokes on there

Looks can be deceiving mind

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 02:38 AM
Remember his pic on As and no offence to the others he looked the most sensible blokes on there

Looks can be deceiving mind

Come to think of it, I've never really seen Dee post nasty shit, he just always seemed to enjoy it when everybody else posted it.

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 02:38 AM
I have to go now :|

http://i.imgur.com/CxgoE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Gi105.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jFyT0.jpg

nite! :lol:

Leefro
09-14-2011, 02:40 AM
Come to think of it, I've never really seen Dee post nasty shit, he just always seemed to enjoy it when everybody else posted it.

I think he did post a lot in that "post only beautiful models" thread on AS

Come to think of it EVERYONE did

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 02:42 AM
I think he did post a lot in that "post only beautiful models" thread on AS

Come to think of it EVERYONE did

I think that was one of those threads that I avoided like the plague.

:wha:

Leefro
09-14-2011, 02:44 AM
I was gonna post a picture of myself in there but that would have scared everyone off

KevinD
09-14-2011, 02:44 AM
Never went to Dee's place too much.

Awe, looks like we scared Baby Hal off....

golfer
09-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Just send them this link?

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

That is fucking awesome

Especially the wieners who send emails to complain about the site... :lol:

Hal-9000
09-15-2011, 07:23 PM
List of inventory dates announced ...5 consecutive weeks in Nov and Dec :|

and the kicker - all employees must work 7am to 5pm at least, with further OT as necessary.
Myself and another guy have worked 9am to 5:30pm for years and they DEMAND I get out of bed 3 hours early on those days????

when I've put more time over the years into inventories, than any other person or department combined?????????

storms a brewin.....:x :x :x

Goofy
09-15-2011, 07:32 PM
List of inventory dates announced ...5 consecutive weeks in Nov and Dec :|

and the kicker - all employees must work 7am to 5pm at least, with further OT as necessary.
Myself and another guy have worked 9am to 5:30pm for years and they DEMAND I get out of bed 3 hours early on those days????

when I've put more time over the years into inventories, than any other person or department combined?????????

storms a brewin.....:x :x :x

Someone's got some sand in their vagina :empathy:

Hal-9000
09-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Someone's got some sand in their vagina :empathy:

Imagine that you start work at 6 am and you get a note saying - you must sign this and you will start your shift at 4 am, yet still work 10 hours those days...
and you've put more time into the project for years previous, than anyone else in the shop.

I'm fukcing offended man :lol: Wait until they see how slow and miserable I'm going to be on those mornings....:dance:

Acid Trip
09-15-2011, 09:04 PM
Imagine that you start work at 6 am and you get a note saying - you must sign this and you will start your shift at 4 am, yet still work 10 hours those days...
and you've put more time into the project for years previous, than anyone else in the shop.

I'm fukcing offended man :lol: Wait until they see how slow and miserable I'm going to be on those mornings....:dance:

You get overtime for all the extra hours you work right? Try being on salary.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2011, 09:04 PM
Wait until they see how slow and miserable I'm going to be on those mornings....:dance:

That would be different from normal how? :-k

Hal-9000
09-15-2011, 09:21 PM
You get overtime for all the extra hours you work right? Try being on salary.

That's a common response form our saleried employees too when we complain...

I work every day, standing on a concrete floor lifting boxes.They are chair riders...37.5 hours a week sitting on your ass managing the world through email and phone conversations.(oh I forgot, they get up to use the bathroom and go out for lunch, poor darlings...)

So when I'm told - Come in and work extra time and get OT! :)

I tell them that the 1.5 wage does not do much for my aching body, much less my attitude...don't forget, extra work is for the company's benefit, not mine :rolleyes:

Hal-9000
09-15-2011, 09:22 PM
That would be different from normal how? :-k

:slap: likken ze ballz! :x

Pony
09-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Where's the damn blue skies and sunshine the weather channel promised? Dammit, I wanted to be painting already!

Teh One Who Knocks
09-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Where's the damn blue skies and sunshine the weather channel promised? Dammit, I wanted to be painting already!

http://i.imgur.com/XFZCB.jpg

Hal-9000
09-17-2011, 05:26 PM

don't say the P word, I'm still sore from last week :lol:

redred
09-17-2011, 05:30 PM
don't say the P word, I'm still sore from last week :lol:

penis?

Hal-9000
09-17-2011, 05:30 PM
penis?

:hand: No thanks mate, I'm still full from last night

redred
09-17-2011, 05:38 PM

i'll try tomorrow

Hal-9000
09-17-2011, 05:41 PM
I'll be open tomorrow to the public :lol:

RBP
09-17-2011, 06:10 PM
sickos

golfer
09-17-2011, 06:13 PM
you just realized ....

Teh One Who Knocks
09-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Okay, he's one I bet you don't hear about (or notice) very often...

As I stated in other threads, I had to go to the dentist today. It's a small building with a small parking lot (9 parking places for patients). Out of those 9 parking places, 2 are handicapped parking spaces. I get there today and the only 2 spots open are the handicapped spots...AND THERE IS A CAR WITH HANDICAPPED PLATES PARKED IN ONE OF THE REGULAR SPOTS. :x :x :x

I wanted to push that fucking car out into traffic....what an asshole.

KevinD
09-26-2011, 09:57 PM
I see that sometimes. I figure either the handicapped spots were full when that person arrived, or they are like my wife's car. When she doesn't have her father in the car, she parks in regular spots. (Father in law lives with us and is about half paralyzed, confined to scooter)

Teh One Who Knocks
09-26-2011, 10:01 PM
I see that sometimes. I figure either the handicapped spots were full when that person arrived, or they are like my wife's car. When she doesn't have her father in the car, she parks in regular spots. (Father in law lives with us and is about half paralyzed, confined to scooter)

Maybe, but I find it hard to believe that both other handicapped spots were filled at a small dentist's office

golfer
09-27-2011, 06:53 AM

As I stated in other threads, I had to go to the dentist today. It's a small building with a small parking lot (9 parking places for patients). Out of those 9 parking places, 2 are handicapped parking spaces. I get there today and the only 2 spots open are the handicapped spots...AND THERE IS A CAR WITH HANDICAPPED PLATES PARKED IN ONE OF THE REGULAR SPOTS. :x :x :x

it could also be that they felt good and wanted to save those spots for others... I do that all the time, if i feel good then i leave them open but if im hurting then i take them...

JoeyB
09-27-2011, 08:40 AM
it could also be that they felt good and wanted to save those spots for others... I do that all the time, if i feel good then i leave them open but if im hurting then i take them...

What exactly hurts?

golfer
10-03-2011, 05:31 AM
What exactly hurts?

depends on the day... somedays my head from hitting it against walls :lol:

traveler
10-07-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm sick and tired of politicians.

JoeyB
10-07-2011, 08:23 PM
I'm sick and tired of politicians.

Try having sex with someone else.

DemonGeminiX
11-09-2011, 03:25 AM
My water heater's on the fritz again.

I can get the pilot light on, and I can get it to fire up, but it cuts off and the pilot goes out after about a minute or two of heating.

I called the help line and they told me I needed a new gas valve. They're sending it out and it'll be here tomorrow.

I wish that whirlpool had a better fucking warranty, come out and replace the damn thing, and figure out what was wrong with it themselves.

:banghead:

DemonGeminiX
11-09-2011, 03:37 AM

Other people could've been parked in the handicapped spot. People that don't belong there at all and gave the person that actually had a right to be there no other option than parking in a normal spot. That happens to me all the time. It's frustrating as all hell. Or like other's have said, they could be parking in a normal spot because they're not handicapped, and only drive a handicapped person around and that person wasn't with them and they felt it wouldn't be right for them to take up those spaces.

Are you legally disabled?

Hal-9000
11-09-2011, 03:45 AM
I've parked on the street, outside the lot to avoid taking handicapped spots...

1.don't want to make a handicapped person walk
2.don't want a pissed off handicapped person to double park behind me
3.don't want a ticket
4.don't want the bad karma
5.don't need to have celebrity parking each and every time I go somewhere..

Hal-9000
11-09-2011, 03:47 AM
One asshole parked horizontally across a handi spot and took up some of a regular spot too at my Tim Horton's one day....each and every person glared at him walking out and ffs, it's part of a gas bar,
he screwed up everyone's path through the lot being a lazy ass :x

DemonGeminiX
11-09-2011, 08:43 AM
My water heater's on the fritz again.

I can get the pilot light on, and I can get it to fire up, but it cuts off and the pilot goes out after about a minute or two of heating.

I called the help line and they told me I needed a new gas valve. They're sending it out and it'll be here tomorrow.

I wish that whirlpool had a better fucking warranty, come out and replace the damn thing, and figure out what was wrong with it themselves.

:banghead:

The fuckin' thermocouple came loose at the gas valve/thermostat. Son of a bitch. Tightened it up and the water heater works again. Must've been the temperature change.

Pony
11-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Glad you got it fixed and didn't blow up in the process.

DemonGeminiX
11-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Now I'm pissed that I didn't think to check the simplest possibility first.

redred
11-09-2011, 12:04 PM
but now you have a spare don't you? :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I do.

golfer
11-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Other people could've been parked in the handicapped spot. People that don't belong there at all and gave the person that actually had a right to be there no other option than parking in a normal spot. That happens to me all the time. It's frustrating as all hell. Or like other's have said, they could be parking in a normal spot because they're not handicapped, and only drive a handicapped person around and that person wasn't with them and they felt it wouldn't be right for them to take up those spaces.

Would have to be otherwise it would be one hell of a fine every time i park there... :lol:
Yes i am :D

JoeyB
11-09-2011, 08:51 PM

Would have to be otherwise it would be one hell of a fine every time i park there... :lol:
Yes i am :D

Golfer cheated me one night while playing cards. That fifth ace lost him the game but earned him a special parking spot for life.

DemonGeminiX
11-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Golfer cheated me one night while playing cards. That fifth ace lost him the game but earned him a special parking spot for life.

So you keep your driveway open for him? Does he ever visit you... willingly?

JoeyB
11-10-2011, 06:46 AM

So you keep your driveway open for him? Does he ever visit you... willingly?

Nobody ever visits me...willingly...

Tank
11-21-2011, 12:19 PM
The Fcking NHS here in the UK is a joke!

My 5year old nephew has had a unexplainable lump that the docs have treated with everything they know so far, and as nothing worked they decided on surgery to remove it.
So he had to be fasted form 8pm Friday evening to allow him to have the operation Saturday morning. Me and my Bro took him to the Hospital for 8am as required, waited about an hour and a half, before a nurse came round and said we could go home as they wouldn’t be operating on him today!

WTF!!!

The poor boy has been praying for some food since we woke him in the morning! He’s 5 ffs! 5 year olds can’t go half an hour without wanting something to eat, and all he could have was water. :rolleyes:

On a lighter note, he is walking round the place asking if people want to see his 2nd brain growing out of his neck, before shooting his neck in their view! :lol:

Ohh and he destroyed the ‘kids eat for free’ all you can eat deal at Pizza Hut when we left the Hospital :D

minz
11-28-2011, 11:29 PM
A guy I work with is 50 going on 2, I've managed to upset him a couple of days ago simply by refusing to put up with his drama, he's now spat his dummy out and thrown his entire toy box out of his pram, if he stands within 2 feet of me any time soon I'm going to kick his arse, the knock on effect of his "strop" is making my life and those around him sheer fucking hell at work and I'm severely pissed off with it! Seriously the man needs to grow the fuck up, I'll put up with so much then I'll just explode and God help him when I do, even the Munchkins won't come near me when that happens... they know better!

JoeyB
11-28-2011, 11:48 PM
A guy I work with is 50 going on 2, I've managed to upset him a couple of days ago simply by refusing to put up with his drama, he's now spat his dummy out and thrown his entire toy box out of his pram, if he stands within 2 feet of me any time soon I'm going to kick his arse, the knock on effect of his "strop" is making my life and those around him sheer fucking hell at work and I'm severely pissed off with it! Seriously the man needs to grow the fuck up, I'll put up with so much then I'll just explode and God help him when I do, even the Munchkins won't come near me when that happens... they know better!

Pretty Minz...pretty minz no hurt Joey...

minz
11-28-2011, 11:52 PM
Pretty Minz...pretty minz no hurt Joey...

Never :hug: :mrgreen:

JoeyB
11-28-2011, 11:58 PM
Never :hug: :mrgreen:

Pretty Minz, pretty minz kill for me, kill my enemies. Kill them!

minz
11-29-2011, 12:00 AM
Pretty Minz, pretty minz kill for me, kill my enemies. Kill them!

In my current mood that’s entirely possible :lol:

List please. :meh:

JoeyB
11-29-2011, 12:14 AM
In my current mood that’s entirely possible :lol:

List please. :meh:

Ohh! Scary and scarily effective result...

Hugh_Janus
11-29-2011, 12:44 AM
why the shit do shops stop selling t-shirts in the winter? FFS! I went out to buy some new clothes and unless I want to dress for the north motherfucking pole I'm fucked

minz
11-29-2011, 12:47 AM
why the shit do shops stop selling t-shirts in the winter? FFS! I went out to buy some new clothes and unless I want to dress for the north motherfucking pole I'm fucked

You'll just have to slum it until spring. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2011, 01:28 AM

Internet....ever heard of it? :-s

Pony
11-29-2011, 02:31 AM
http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2011, 02:33 AM

This place has some good ones too :lol:

http://www.tshirtsthatsuck.com/mens-c-25.html?osCsid=d600n6i6fqpqhm4lauvahjkjq5

Pony
11-29-2011, 02:38 AM
http://www.betterthanpants.com/

http://www.deezteez.com/

Pony
12-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Is there a virus that effects peoples driving ability nearing holidays? I'm just gonna stay home until after the new year.

Loser
12-10-2011, 07:54 PM

This place has some good ones too :lol:

http://www.tshirtsthatsuck.com/mens-c-25.html?osCsid=d600n6i6fqpqhm4lauvahjkjq5

http://www.betterthanpants.com/

http://www.deezteez.com/

TY for killing my afternoon LOL

Teh One Who Knocks
01-04-2012, 09:58 PM
I hate people :|

Hal-9000
01-04-2012, 10:09 PM
I hate people :|

*snuggles*

That's ok, they hate you too with equal measure :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-04-2012, 10:11 PM
That doesn't make me feel better :|

Hal-9000
01-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Well I was hoping for a slap, been a crappy day for me too :|

sorry to hear

Teh One Who Knocks
01-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Same here....hopefully we will be in line for better days tomorrow :)

Hal-9000
01-04-2012, 10:29 PM
I'm leaving work right now :lol:

I'm having too much fun for just one day.....see ya on the flipside.(working out for 1/2 hour after I get home, then morphine, then heroin, then posting) :dance:

Muddy
01-05-2012, 02:04 AM
I'm complaining about a small pack of idiots at the river on our community fb page arguing about stupid dogs and how no one is responsible... Kinda ruins the whole place.. Losers.

golfer
01-06-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm complaining about a small pack of idiots at the river on our community fb page arguing about stupid dogs and how no one is responsible... Kinda ruins the whole place.. Losers.

Every where you go there is aways that group... its how you get silly/ petty laws and rules ...

Tank
01-20-2012, 05:29 PM
the idiot who sat on the floor behind the doors in work today, then screamed and cried when i just about crushed him to death opening them, calling me a crazy idiot for not looking where i was going!?

wtf!? i said to him, i'm coming through a door and your sat ON THE FLOOR behind them, how on earth am i supose to see you . . . i dont have x-ray vision . . . . .

he pretty much had nothing to say after that.

Idiot!

Noilly Pratt
01-20-2012, 05:51 PM
Is there a virus that effects peoples driving ability nearing holidays? I'm just gonna stay home until after the new year.

Must be, and after in the New Year as well.

I'm driving late Sat. night and there's a roll-over on the freeway in the opposing lane, so most of us realizing black ice caused this slow down a little below the posted limit. Dude in an old Kia mini-van tailgates me while we're doing about 100kph, which is the posted limit! It's so bad I almost can't see his headlights in the mirror. I have 4 wheel disc brakes, ABS and I know that old thing can't stop as well as I can.

I never get tailgated in my sporty-ish Nissan car, but with my Ford Freestar mini-van (I drive them both the same) I always do.

Pony
01-27-2012, 11:38 PM
F'in kids today.

I fixed a college kids car yesterday, insurance claim on the front bumper (minor damage) While working on it I noticed a nickle sized 1/4 deep chunk taken out of the tire, right in line with the damage. Being a safety issue and possibly related to the claim I talked to my boss and we agreed to add a tire to the insurance claim. I mentioned calling the customer and asking him if he wanted to buy a second front tire out of pocket to have a matched set as they were about 70 worn. Kid never called back with a response so I replaced the damaged tire.

He showed up today to pick up his car and had an absolute shit fit. He was saying we were trying to scam him out of money by forcing him to buy a second tire, his car won't drive right now with a new one on one side and could cause him to have an accident, it was damaged before the accident and we are committing insurance fraud by putting it on the claim..... on and on and on....

My boss says fine, we're happy to put the old one back on. You'll just have to sign a disclaimer that we are not liable if you have a blowout as you knowingly are driving with an unsafe tire. He starts screaming again that he doesn't want the old one, we or the insurance company should buy him a second one. It's explained that the insurance never does that, feel free to call your agent and give it your best shot, we'll be happy to put it on for you.

To be continued as the drama unfolds on Monday....

Teh One Who Knocks
01-27-2012, 11:41 PM
F'in kids today.

I fixed a college kids car yesterday, insurance claim on the front bumper (minor damage) While working on it I noticed a nickle sized 1/4 deep chunk taken out of the tire, right in line with the damage. Being a safety issue and possibly related to the claim I talked to my boss and we agreed to add a tire to the insurance claim. I mentioned calling the customer and asking him if he wanted to buy a second front tire out of pocket to have a matched set as they were about 70 worn. Kid never called back with a response so I replaced the damaged tire.

He showed up today to pick up his car and had an absolute shit fit. He was saying we were trying to scam him out of money by forcing him to buy a second tire, his car won't drive right now with a new one on one side and could cause him to have an accident, it was damaged before the accident and we are committing insurance fraud by putting it on the claim..... on and on and on....

My boss says fine, we're happy to put the old one back on. You'll just have to sign a disclaimer that we are not liable if you have a blowout as you knowingly are driving with an unsafe tire. He starts screaming again that he doesn't want the old one, we or the insurance company should buy him a second one. It's explained that the insurance never does that, feel free to call your agent and give it your best shot, we'll be happy to put it on for you.

:facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
01-27-2012, 11:42 PM

He's not a real college kid. A real college kid would buy the cheapest tire available to replace the one tire and that's it. If you got the insurance to pay for the one tire, that college kid would be happier than a pig in shit.

minz
01-27-2012, 11:44 PM
F'in kids today.

Ungreatful little shit, you should have run him over with his own car.

Pony
01-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Yep. It's a 17" Firestone, $120+ tax mount and balance. Two brand new front tires are really needed for a Cleveland winter, the wear on his are probably the cause of his accident to begin with.
I'd be happy as hell to be saving $150 bucks.

Pony
01-27-2012, 11:49 PM
Ungreatful little shit, you should have run him over with his own car.

I'm sure he's one of those kids that knows if he screams for long enough and loud enough he'll get everything he wants. Unfortunately that's the way it is in today's "Customer is always right" society. I'm sure mommy and daddy were real pushovers too, kid looked like a real douche.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-27-2012, 11:50 PM
You're boss won't back down and give him a free 2nd tire, will he?

Hal-9000
01-27-2012, 11:51 PM
17" firestone mounted and balanced for 120?

I'll take 4 please :lol:

what a little shithead

Pony
01-27-2012, 11:55 PM
You're boss won't back down and give him a free 2nd tire, will he?

No way, he said fuck this little shithead. He'll put the damaged one right back on there and tell him to take his car. He even called the kids agent and let him know what was coming his way. :lol:

17" firestone mounted and balanced for 120?

120 for the tire plus mount balance and tax, I think it came to $150

Teh One Who Knocks
01-27-2012, 11:56 PM
No way, he said fuck this little shithead. He'll put the damaged one right back on there and tell him to take his car. He even called the kids agent and let him know what was coming his way. :lol:

:tup:

Hal-9000
01-27-2012, 11:57 PM
120 for the tire plus mount balance and tax, I think it came to $150

:hand: crooks

Teh One Who Knocks
01-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Last time I had to buy tires (on my last truck) it cost me $800 :sad2: