PDA

View Full Version : The Complaint Department

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Hal-9000
01-27-2012, 11:59 PM
I paid over 700 for shitty, no name winter tires (15")....if I ever buy name brand tires I'll have to sell my Dad's garage when he's not around..

Pony
01-28-2012, 12:00 AM
I'm set next time, we have a mount & balance machines in the shop. Gonna be awhile before I need new ones though.

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 12:15 AM
I need new ones. I'd hate to have to put shitty Cooper tires on again, but the good (I think they're good... not quite certain) name brand tires would put me over what I can currently afford.

Hal-9000
01-28-2012, 12:17 AM
I need new ones. I'd hate to have to put shitty Cooper tires on again, but the good (I think they're good... not quite certain) name brand tires would put me over what I can currently afford.

you still drivin that '74 Monte Carlo 2 door with the plush carpet on the dash?

:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2012, 12:18 AM

Every time I get tires, they quote cheap, middle, and expensive...I usually go with the middle quality tires. The really good ones last time for my truck woulda been $1500 installed :wha:

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 12:19 AM
you still drivin that '74 Monte Carlo 2 door with the plush carpet on the dash?

I hate to admit this but I don't get the joke.

Hal-9000
01-28-2012, 12:24 AM
I have no idea what you drive and that's a kickin 9 mpg yacht made of sheet metal....

sounded cool at the time :sad2:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2012, 12:27 AM
I have no idea what you drive and that's a kickin 9 mpg yacht made of sheet metal....

I got it :)

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 12:28 AM

'06 Honda Civic. It seems my tire size is incredibly popular, the prices for tires that size are that much more compared to the same tire model in other sizes.

Hal-9000
01-28-2012, 12:28 AM
I got it :)

it's been a long day for me :lol:

Hal-9000
01-28-2012, 12:29 AM
'06 Honda Civic. It seems my tire size is incredibly popular, the prices for tires that size are that much more compared to the same tire model in other sizes.

and one the top targets for car thieves :thumbsup:

Pony
01-28-2012, 12:33 AM

I usually run generic tires on my cars, not a fan of Coopers though.

Complaint # 2

I went to pay my water/sewer bill today and saw that it's about doubled this period. Kinda expected as the local sewer district has been warning everyone that they needed to raise rates to cover the rising costs of replacing old deteriorating lines. I'm examining the bill and see they charged me for .500CFM? water and then charged me for 1.000CFM for sewer. ???WTF?

I called to ask about why I was paying for something that I don't use and was told that since I use so little water that I'm on the minimum flat fee of 1CFM, doesn't matter how little I use. After a short discussion about how I'm being penalized for not being wasteful she said sorry there's nothing she could do. I asked her "So, to be clear I could start drinking heavily, pee as much as I want and you won't charge me any extra for it as long as I stay below 1CFM?" :lol: In between fits of laughter she managed to get out "nope, pee all you want."

I think I made her day.

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 12:33 AM
and one the top targets for car thieves :thumbsup:

:dunno:

There aren't many car manufacturers that make 2-doors with enough space for me to throw my wheelchair in the backseat.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2012, 12:34 AM

There aren't many car manufacturers that make 2-doors with enough space for me to throw my wheelchair in the backseat.

Truck :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2012, 12:34 AM

Complaint # 2

I went to pay my water/sewer bill today and saw that it's about doubled this period. Kinda expected as the local sewer district has been warning everyone that they needed to raise rates to cover the rising costs of replacing old deteriorating lines. I'm examining the bill and see they charged me for .500CFM? water and then charged me for 1.000CFM for sewer. ???WTF?

I called to ask about why I was paying for something that I don't use and was told that since I use so little water that I'm on the minimum flat fee of 1CFM, doesn't matter how little I use. After a short discussion about how I'm being penalized for not being wasteful she said sorry there's nothing she could do. I asked her "So, to be clear I could start drinking heavily, pee as much as I want and you won't charge me any extra for it as long as I stay below 1CFM?" :lol: In between fits of laughter she managed to get out "nope, pee all you want."

I think I made her day.

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 12:38 AM

Complaint # 2

I think I made her day.

Sorry you're getting screwed and that's funny as hell.

Goofy
01-28-2012, 12:41 AM

:empathy:

Complaint # 2

I think I made her day.

*takes a piss in PP's toilet*

That's something i've never thought about tbh mate.............. btw, how did you end up in a wheelchair? Never asked you before since i didnt want to sound like an insensitive asshole........ but i think we know each other well enough now!

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 12:42 AM
Truck :tup:

Trucks don't work for me. They're way too high for me to climb up into constantly. If I'm wiped out and I stumble or lose my grip, I'm screwed.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Trucks don't work for me. They're way too high for me to climb up into constantly. If I'm wiped out and I stumble or lose my grip, I'm screwed.

Didn't think of that :(

Pony
01-28-2012, 12:45 AM

Sorry you're getting screwed and that's funny as hell.

:lol: I really can't complain to much about the bill, it's been extremely low for years. Originally when I moved in I was paying $14/water $28 sewer per quarter, that's about 30% of what my neighbors pay. Now it's about $78combined/quarter. I can't really bitch about 26 bucks a month.

Pony
01-28-2012, 12:49 AM

Yea, I do think the Civic seat is one of the easier ones to move if I'm thinking of the right car. Single lever on the back and it comes forward and doesn't it relock where you set it??

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 12:50 AM
That's something i've never thought about tbh mate.............. btw, how did you end up in a wheelchair? Never asked you before since i didnt want to sound like an insensitive asshole........ but i think we know each other well enough now!

Doctors aren't exactly sure. They call it Idiopathic Transverse Myelitis. My legs just went away. It happened July 5th 1992. I was 17 years old. It was the summer before my senior year in high school. I had just moved to Georgia from New Jersey the year before. I had gone back up to Jersey for a week to spend time with family and friends, I was staying at my cousin's house, who incidentally lived 3 houses down the street from the house I grew up in. Anyway, we played Volleyball all day and when it was done, my legs had pins and needles in them. I went to take a shower, ate dinner, then laid down to take a nap, figuring I'd give my legs a rest. I woke up 2 hours later in excruciating pain... felt like somebody was pouring a constant stream of liquid nitrogen over my legs. The pain was moving up my body reallly slowly. I thought it wouldn't stop and I was gonna die. Long story short, I went to the hospital, they told me I was paralyzed but they couldn't figure out why. Close to 20 years later, here I am.

Goofy
01-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Yea, I do think the Civic seat is one of the easier ones to move if I'm thinking of the right car. Single lever on the back and it comes forward and doesn't it relock where you set it??

3 door Civics have got a pretty decent amount of space in the front and a good sized door........ damn good cars tbh, cant go much wrong with a Toyota Civic

Goofy
01-28-2012, 12:54 AM
Doctors aren't exactly sure. They call it Idiopathic Transverse Myelitis. My legs just went away. It happened July 5th 1992. I was 17 years old. It was the summer before my senior year in high school. I had just moved to Georgia from New Jersey the year before. I had gone back up to Jersey for a week to spend time with family and friends, I was staying at my cousin's house, who incidentally lived 3 houses down the street from the house I grew up in. Anyway, we played Volleyball all day and when it was done, my legs had pins and needles in them. I went to take a shower, ate dinner, then laid down to take a nap, figuring I'd give my legs a rest. I woke up 2 hours later in excruciating pain... felt like somebody was pouring a constant stream of liquid nitrogen over my legs. Long story short, I went to the hospital, they told me I was paralyzed. Close to 20 years later, here I am.

I don't know what to say mate.......... :wha: Sorry bud, shit things really do happen to good people :| I can't even begin to imagine what you've been through

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 12:56 AM

It's about the space between the back of the driver's seat and the edge of the door jamb. Compact cars leave much to desire when it comes to that. I can pull the seat up as far as I need and there's just enough space in the Civic. The only other car that I could do that with was the Chevy Cobalt. It sucked that Saturn went under... they had that 3rd door that opened in the opposite direction on the driver's side back around '99-2000 which would've worked fantastic.

But you're right... single lever on the side of the seat. It doesn't lock when it's all the way forward, but I don't need it too. It doesn't take me long to get the chair in and out.

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 12:58 AM
I don't know what to say mate.......... :wha: Sorry bud, shit things really do happen to good people :| I can't even begin to imagine what you've been through

I appreciate it, bud, but you know how it is: sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the statue.

Pony
01-28-2012, 01:01 AM
Doctors aren't exactly sure. They call it Idiopathic Transverse Myelitis. My legs just went away. It happened July 5th 1992. I was 17 years old. It was the summer before my senior year in high school. I had just moved to Georgia from New Jersey the year before. I had gone back up to Jersey for a week to spend time with family and friends, I was staying at my cousin's house, who incidentally lived 3 houses down the street from the house I grew up in. Anyway, we played Volleyball all day and when it was done, my legs had pins and needles in them. I went to take a shower, ate dinner, then laid down to take a nap, figuring I'd give my legs a rest. I woke up 2 hours later in excruciating pain... felt like somebody was pouring a constant stream of liquid nitrogen over my legs. The pain was moving up my body reallly slowly. I thought it wouldn't stop and I was gonna die. Long story short, I went to the hospital, they told me I was paralyzed but they couldn't figure out why. Close to 20 years later, here I am.

Wow..

...you're 36? Welcome to the old farts club! :huh:

Seriously though, I think that's probably the toughest way to lose the use, IMO. At least with a severe injury I would think you would come to terms with it a lot quicker. Sorry mate.

I assume with new technologies there might be some hope?

Goofy
01-28-2012, 01:02 AM
I appreciate it, bud, but you know how it is: sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the statue.

Just the way my mind works......... and the reason i cannot ever bring myself to believe in God or religion etc, far too many assholes in the world living the high life while decent folk have it hard...... fucks me right off. Thanks for sharing that though mate :)

You still playing guitar btw? I had a blast on the SG last night, first time in ages! Damn i was rusty :lol: My left wrist actually started to hurt after about 15-20 mins :lol:

Pony
01-28-2012, 01:04 AM
The only other car that I could do that with was the Chevy Cobalt. It sucked that Saturn went under... they had that 3rd door that opened in the opposite direction on the driver's side back around '99-2000 which would've worked fantastic.

Yea, brilliant design, car was a pile of shit though. Too bad they didn't stick with that idea in later models when the quality improved. My ex had one with 40k on it, she had to put quarts of oil in it twice between 3000 mile oil changes, wasn't leaking and she asked the dealer and he said it was "normal use".

Goofy
01-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Yea, brilliant design, car was a pile of shit though. Too bad they didn't stick with that idea in later models when the quality improved. My ex had one with 40k on it, she had to put quarts of oil in it twice between 3000 mile oil changes, wasn't leaking and she asked the dealer and he said it was "normal use".

My mate has an oil burner in his garage :tup:

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Wow..

...you're 36? Welcome to the old farts club! :huh:

Seriously though, I think that's probably the toughest way to lose the use, IMO. At least with a severe injury I would think you would come to terms with it a lot quicker. Sorry mate.

I assume with new technologies there might be some hope?

Yeah, I'm an old fart that refuses to grow up. It wasn't easy to get over but there's nothing really to be bitter about: I have no one or nothing to blame. So in a way, I'm better off than if I had a definitive reason to point at. Some spinal cord injury cats sit around bitchin' about this or that, "that guy that did this to me" and that's their life.

I don't know. If government and other groups got out of the way, if an unending supply of money was poured into it, we might find out faster. But that's not the way things work. At this point with the way things are moving, I'd be surprised if they had a therapy/procedure before we all bit the big one. I'm not worried about it though. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, oh well... I'm not losing sleep over it.

Goofy
01-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Yeah, I'm an old fart that refuses to grow up. It wasn't easy to get over but there's nothing really to be bitter about: I have no one or nothing to blame. So in a way, I'm better off than if I had a definitive reason to point at. Some spinal cord injury cats sit around bitchin' about this or that, "that guy that did this to me" and that's their life.

I don't know. If government and other groups got out of the way, if an unending supply of money was poured into it, we might find out faster. But that's not the way things work. At this point with the way things are moving, I'd be surprised if they had a therapy/procedure before we all bit the big one. I'm not worried about it though. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, oh well... I'm not losing sleep over it.

Thats a good attitude :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Just the way my mind works......... and the reason i cannot ever bring myself to believe in God or religion etc, far too many assholes in the world living the high life while decent folk have it hard...... fucks me right off. Thanks for sharing that though mate :)

You still playing guitar btw? I had a blast on the SG last night, first time in ages! Damn i was rusty :lol: My left wrist actually started to hurt after about 15-20 mins :lol:

No worries. Yeah I'm still playing. Actually, I'm starting to play with a lot more frequency nowadays. I'm actually doing picking and finger exercises again. My speed and accuracy is getting better again.

MrsM
01-28-2012, 01:15 AM

Wow DGX - I've never heard of that. Thanks for sharing that info, I noted that in the past that you said that you were in a chair.

Pony
01-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Complaint #3

Over all the years I've seen a lot of disgusting things in/on cars, rotting deer guts,car owners who are complete pigs, water soaked trunks starting to mold, ETC. (fun fact: deer normally shit themselves when hit by a car) I've built up a pretty good tolerance to the above, plus all the dust and chemicals tend to numb the sense of smell a bit over time...

...I've found my limit.

Finally came across a car this week that I flat out refused to get into and move because it grossed me out too much. It was a 2011 Malibu with 40K on it.:shock: The entire interior and especially the back seat was covered in crusty pungent stains. :puke:
I'm telling you, my first thought upon seeing/smelling this YEAR OLD car was this broad must make a living traveling to truck stops giving handjobs for crack.

Turns out I probably want far off. I didn't see her but she was described as nasty looking, tits hanging to her beltline and tweaking out like those severe addicts on the intervention shows. She also swore up and down that every scratch on the car was caused by the minor front left impact, including the rocker molding she had gotten an estimate on 3 months prior. Fucking people.....:banghead:

Bonus, not for the easily offended:
She vanished for a few days while we had her car, when she finally showed up she was telling the estimator that she'd just had a miscarriage and that's why she had been unavailable. The estimator tells me the next morning "she had a miscarriage" My immediate response was "In the backseat?!" :shock::mrgreen:

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Wow DGX - I've never heard of that. Thanks for sharing that info, I noted that in the past that you said that you were in a chair.

Yep. I don't really mind talking about it. It doesn't bother me... well, except for all the typing. That's a pain in the ass.

Muddy
01-28-2012, 02:18 AM
Complaint #3

Over all the years I've seen a lot of disgusting things in/on cars, rotting deer guts,car owners who are complete pigs, water soaked trunks starting to mold, ETC. (fun fact: deer normally shit themselves when hit by a car) I've built up a pretty good tolerance to the above, plus all the dust and chemicals tend to numb the sense of smell a bit over time...

...I've found my limit.

Finally came across a car this week that I flat out refused to get into and move because it grossed me out too much. It was a 2011 Malibu with 40K on it.:shock: The entire interior and especially the back seat was covered in crusty pungent stains. :puke:
I'm telling you, my first thought upon seeing/smelling this YEAR OLD car was this broad must make a living traveling to truck stops giving handjobs for crack.

Turns out I probably want far off. I didn't see her but she was described as nasty looking, tits hanging to her beltline and tweaking out like those severe addicts on the intervention shows. She also swore up and down that every scratch on the car was caused by the minor front left impact, including the rocker molding she had gotten an estimate on 3 months prior. Fucking people.....:banghead:

Bonus, not for the easily offended:
She vanished for a few days while we had her car, when she finally showed up she was telling the estimator that she'd just had a miscarriage and that's why she had been unavailable. The estimator tells me the next morning "she had a miscarriage" My immediate response was "In the backseat?!" :shock::mrgreen:

Wow... Lol

Muddy
01-28-2012, 02:22 AM
You need van Dgx...

Midnight_Beacon
01-31-2012, 04:26 PM

Wow, no idea what happened at all? Even now? After Jackie (Our daughter) got hit, we had our own escapades with a wheelchair, but you've been dealing with this for 20 years. I admit, until she was in one I had never thought about things like shopping or building access. I'm ashamed to say I took it all for granted. The reasons you give for the car you chose also makes sense. My husband had to lift her in & out of our truck. Doing it her self? No way.

I have complaints. My first complaint is... I don't even know where to start. *smirk*

Hal-9000
01-31-2012, 06:39 PM

You're one of the strongest people I've ever met.I know you don't have much of a choice, but I have yet to hear you bitch about your situation.You bitch about everything else :lol:....that's more of an 'us' thing.

:thumbsup:

Hal-9000
01-31-2012, 06:40 PM
I have Bill Shatner hair :sad2:

Hal-9000
01-31-2012, 06:40 PM
actually, it's getting kinda long....I have douchebag hipster hair :|

minz
01-31-2012, 06:42 PM
I have Bill Shatner hair :sad2:

:rofl:

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

So where are the pictures Hal? :-k

Dr Death
01-31-2012, 06:45 PM
I have Bill Shatner hair :sad2:So you're saying you have a badly cropped toupee? :-k

Hal-9000
01-31-2012, 06:46 PM
it looks like a fuggin hair helmet ffs

Dr Death
01-31-2012, 06:48 PM
it looks like a fuggin hair helmet ffsNice! Safety first! ;)

minz
01-31-2012, 06:49 PM
actually, it's getting kinda long....I have douchebag hipster hair :|

Now long hair I like. :mrgreen:

Hal-9000
01-31-2012, 06:54 PM
Nice! Safety first! ;)

:lol: wankah!

Hal-9000
01-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Now long hair I like. :mrgreen:

It's only hipster long....short on the sides and front, getting long on the back and thick everywhere! :x

maybe mullets will come back into style

PorkChopSandwiches
01-31-2012, 06:58 PM
dont hold your breath

Dr Death
01-31-2012, 07:01 PM
Now long hair I like. :mrgreen:*sad sigh* Mine's super short! :(

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 05:04 AM
my new sig looks like "hal-goo"

and the font looks like the credits from Bewitched* :|

*if you don't know what Bewitched is, be happy

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 07:43 AM
I'm horny :|

KevinD
02-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Hahah about the hair. I'm in full on winter mode with mine...front is below eyes, sides below ears, and back below collar... Sheesh, 6 months ago I had a flat top!

Hugh_Janus
02-05-2012, 09:26 AM
I cut all my hair off and my beard has gone.... my head is freezing :lol:

Tank
02-05-2012, 02:23 PM

welcome to the party pal!!

tho try and avoid hailstones with a shave/bald head. especially ther bigass ones we had last week!!! :shock:

DemonGeminiX
02-05-2012, 04:40 PM

It looks good on you.

:tup:

Tank
02-05-2012, 06:25 PM
working all weekend blows!!!

i've eaten pretty well all week, but this weekend ive been stuck in work and its pretty slow work wise so i've been fairly unmotivated/bored and it has resulted in basically binge snacking on crap & frankly unhealthy quantities of red bull :(

RBP
02-05-2012, 07:42 PM
I'm horny :|

wrong smilie :hand:

:face:

Hugh_Janus
02-05-2012, 07:58 PM
It looks good on you.

:tup:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2h5v1c0.gif

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Why do networks feel the need to show 2 minutes worth of scenes of the upcoming episode....just before it starts? :x

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2012, 08:25 PM
And: the numbers on my Super Bowl pool suck :|

6 and 9 :meh:

Goofy
02-05-2012, 08:47 PM
And: the numbers on my Super Bowl pool suck :|

6 and 9 :meh:

What does that actually mean?

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2012, 10:50 PM

The pool pays at the end of each quarter based on the score. My numbers are Giants 6 and Patriots 9...so the score at the end of a quarter has to end in those numbers for me to win. For example Giants 16 Patriots 9 at the end of the 1st quarter and I would win. However, 6 and 9 aren't the most common numbers in NFL scores, so they kinda suck :wha:

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 10:50 PM

It means in terms of Lance winning any money off his numbers appearing in the score at certain times....6-9 = -3 % :lol:

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Don't feel bad Lance, in a few minutes I'm going over to a place owned by two chicks and they'll have a couple of their buddies over to watch the game.I'll be the only guy there in an apartment full of drunk women watching football.
Sounds much better on paper :lol:

Goofy
02-05-2012, 10:57 PM
The pool pays at the end of each quarter based on the score. My numbers are Giants 6 and Patriots 9...so the score at the end of a quarter has to end in those numbers for me to win. For example Giants 16 Patriots 9 at the end of the 1st quarter and I would win. However, 6 and 9 aren't the most common numbers in NFL scores, so they kinda suck :wha:

Gotcha :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Don't feel bad Lance, in a few minutes I'm going over to a place owned by two chicks and they'll have a couple of their buddies over to watch the game.I'll be the only guy there in an apartment full of drunk women watching football.
Sounds much better on paper :lol:

I'm not watching, don't care about either team

Gotcha :thumbsup:

Yeah, 0, 7, 4, and 3 are better numbers. Could be worse though, I could have a 2 which is almost non-existent :lol:

Pool pays $200 at the end of the 1st, $300 at the end of the 2nd, $500 at the end of the 3rd, and $1000 at the end of the game

Leefro
02-05-2012, 11:01 PM
. However, 6 and 9 aren't the most common numbers in NFL scores, so they kinda suck :wha:

Not if you put them together :tup:

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 11:06 PM
My buddy is more excited about the halftime show than the game...you'd fit in well with her Lance :lol:

ffs she says they've been drinking since noon, I can hardly wait :|

minz
02-05-2012, 11:07 PM
6 and 9 aren't the most common numbers in NFL scores, so they kinda suck :wha:

Not if you put them together :tup:

Well that kind of depends on how you see things Lee. :rofl:

Goofy
02-05-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm not watching, don't care about either team

Yeah, 0, 7, 4, and 3 are better numbers. Could be worse though, I could have a 2 which is almost non-existent :lol:

Pool pays $200 at the end of the 1st, $300 at the end of the 2nd, $500 at the end of the 3rd, and $1000 at the end of the game

So it'll probably finish 19-16 to the Giants then :lol:

Goofy
02-05-2012, 11:13 PM
My buddy is more excited about the halftime show than the game...you'd fit in well with her Lance :lol:

ffs she says they've been drinking since noon, I can hardly wait :|

I stayed up late to watch the Rolling Stones previously........ just a pity they have a load of American Football on before it :(

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2012, 11:14 PM

:beatdown:

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 11:15 PM

Don't laugh, up here we have the Grey Cup and do the same sort of thing with tickets.One year I had something like 1 -east, 3 -west.The final score was reversed with those numbers so I got 50 bucks..

With our football we have a different point system so the variety becomes endless when betting...

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 11:17 PM
shitfuck, why do people who drink feel the need to text incessantly?

:sad2:

brb

Goofy
02-05-2012, 11:17 PM

I didnt pick your numbers :hand:

Don't laugh, up here we have the Grey Cup and do the same sort of thing with tickets.One year I had something like 1 -east, 3 -west.The final score was reversed with those numbers so I got 50 bucks..

With our football we have a different point system so the variety becomes endless when betting...

I was one result away from winning £3000+ a couple of years ago footy betting........ was waiting on Portugal to beat the part timers of Albania........ and they drew 0-0 :|

minz
02-05-2012, 11:19 PM
shitfuck, why do people who drink feel the need to text incessantly?

:sad2:

brb

But I dont have your number. :huh:

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 11:26 PM
I didnt pick your numbers :hand:

I was one result away from winning £3000+ a couple of years ago footy betting........ was waiting on Portugal to beat the part timers of Albania........ and they drew 0-0 :|

A good friend who's played quite a bit of organized hockey and lives and breathes the sport, plays something called Sports Select tickets every week.You bet on a number of games in a time period and I think you can mix and match choosing different sports too.He showed me a ticket where he was one game away from winning close to 5000 dollars.In the last game the teams tied, he had picked one to win :(

That stuff is too hard for me....you have to chose wins/losses and ties....and in hockey how the ^&%$#@! do you pick a tie?

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 11:27 PM
But I dont have your number. :huh:

I wish you did...now I have to stop and bring some sort of convenience store munchies for the queen.....:sad2:

I'm not even hungry

minz
02-05-2012, 11:29 PM
I wish you did...now I have to stop and bring some sort of convenience store munchies for the queen.....:sad2:

I'm not even hungry

Cool :mrgreen: I'll wait for the PM then. :cheerlead:

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 11:33 PM
I have my phone blocked for international calls :oops:

No drunk dialing to Romania at 3am I guess....:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2012, 11:36 PM
I'm not even hungry

Me either anymore :burp:

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 11:37 PM
I ate a bag of multigrain chips last night....supposed to be somewhat healthy.

Now I feel like I have a large multigrain alien lodged in my small intestine :|

minz
02-05-2012, 11:40 PM
I have my phone blocked for international calls :oops:

No drunk dialing to Romania at 3am I guess....:lol:

:( ok :sad2:

Hal-9000
02-05-2012, 11:42 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA....Brady gets called for intentional grounding and he's throwing from the end zone....

:lol: SAFETY

Leefro
02-06-2012, 12:20 AM
I had a chef's special byriani last night at 11pm

Still full

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
People at work are on my last nerve today :|

Leefro
02-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Shoot the cunts

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 04:45 PM
People at work are on my last nerve today :|

Try watching a football game with 5 drunken dykes :x :|

ffs they paid more attention to Madonna than the last 10 minutes of play, which I WAS INTERESTED IN :facepalm:

never again in my lifetime

DemonGeminiX
02-06-2012, 04:52 PM

ffs they paid more attention to Madonna than the last 10 minutes of play, which I WAS INTERESTED IN :facepalm:

Did you at least get to watch them go down on each other?

:-k

Leefro
02-06-2012, 05:01 PM
They probably have more facial hair than HAL

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Did you at least get to watch them go down on each other?

:-k

No :x

I did have the honor of driving one home last around 10pm...and carrying her up some stairs.Didn't even get to cop a feel....:sad2:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Shoot the cunts

I've thought about it...more than once ::

And who's fault is that? :nono:

Leefro
02-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Did you watch a film about gay Vampires after Hal ?

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Those goils were fucking hammered by half time :lol:

I had to stop and get them some chips and shit and apparently I bought the 'wrong ones' :roll:

So by the third quarter I was playing - Shoot the Dyke with cornchips......I got told I was being an ass :lol: :lol:

hal> lesbos :headbang:

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Did you watch a film about gay Vampires after Hal ?

Nope, I hit the road when the crying started shortly before 10

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM
A small example of what I endured yesterday....late in the game there was a blatant case of pass interference, even Collingsworth the commentator said it at the same time as me...

I stand up and scream - He was hacked, that's pass interference!!!!! :x :x

One of the girls says - Isn't that his job to do that??? :-k

:facepalm:

Cactus
02-12-2012, 07:59 PM
I really don't mind doing house work. I will clean the bathroom, my room, and the kitchen, vacuum floors, and dust. But I hate folding laundry. Doing it is ok, but I can not motivate myself to fold this stuff.

Hal-9000
02-12-2012, 08:01 PM
How many men does it take to clean a toilet? None, it's women's work :dance:

Cactus
02-12-2012, 08:05 PM
How many men does it take to clean a toilet? None, it's women's work :dance:

:lol: Funny. But sadly I don't have a woman to do it for me. And when I do get a woman back to the house and she need to freshen up, I don't want her completely grossed out by my bathroom.

Hal-9000
02-12-2012, 08:07 PM
I rarely dust and my housework complaint is cleaning the toilet..all other housework is just something to do for 15 minutes or so, doesn't really bother me

Cactus
02-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Fuck it, I am going to do it and get it done with.

Hal-9000
02-12-2012, 08:11 PM
you know how I fold laundry Cac? I put everything on hangers.....and if you're folding the underwear and socks you got problems mang

Teh One Who Knocks
02-12-2012, 08:14 PM
My bathroom is bordering on disgusting right now :-k

Hal-9000
02-12-2012, 08:21 PM

You got the cash...hire a maid twice a week :lol:

My brother does that and he's married with a daughter (oops that was a little sexist :lol:) What I mean is they have 3 people living there and they still get someone in to do the stuff they don't want to, or have time for.

Pony
02-12-2012, 08:41 PM

My whole house is becoming that way. It doesn't help I'm becoming anti-social in my old age, I haven't been out since New Years and I never have company over.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-12-2012, 08:44 PM
You got the cash...hire a maid twice a week

:slap:

My whole house is becoming that way. It doesn't help I'm becoming anti-social in my old age, I haven't been out since New Years and I never have company over.

I'm with ya :)

PorkChopSandwiches
02-12-2012, 08:46 PM

We just had my sister in law come over and clean the bathrooms....its amazing what kids will do for gas money

Cactus
02-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Well, laundry is folded and the room is cleaned up. I did a hardcore cleaning of the bathroom last weekend, but I might do a quick wipe down in a bit.

Richard Cranium
02-12-2012, 08:56 PM
A pressure washer and a floor drain make for a clean bathroom.

Pony
02-12-2012, 09:38 PM
A pressure washer and a floor drain make for a clean bathroom.

I really wish when I built the basement bathroom I would have done it all in tile with a drain.

JoeyB
02-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Just adding to this list: fellow bachelor with a bathroom in need of cleaning. I did the toilet and the floor a few days ago, and fished a few hairs (damn middle age) out of the shower that was making it a bit slow to drain...but I still need to give the shower a proper scrubbing and my sink may as well belong in a gas station. And I can't even remember when I last cleaned the mirror...literally, I can't remember.

I really try to keep up with it, but, fuck...the bachelors understand.

DemonGeminiX
02-12-2012, 10:57 PM
A bunch of damn slobs on this forum.

[-(

JoeyB
02-12-2012, 11:59 PM
A bunch of damn slobs on this forum.

[-(

At least I'm honest about it.

minz
03-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Windows updated and I cant find all my saved links, I've now managed to delete the tool bar and everything is fucked up :rant: Technology hates me. :sad2:

Hal-9000
03-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Windows updated and I cant find all my saved links, I've now managed to delete the tool bar and everything is fucked up :rant: Technology hates me. :sad2:

windows update threw in a few updates Minz or did you upgrade the entire operating system to a 'new' windows?

minz
03-09-2012, 11:54 PM
windows update threw in a few updates Minz or did you upgrade the entire operating system to a 'new' windows?

It was them updating, everything has changed it's like trying to learn how to use the remote on the TV..... I cant do it. :(

Hal-9000
03-09-2012, 11:56 PM
It was them updating, everything has changed it's like trying to learn how to use the remote on the TV..... I cant do it. :(

Do you use Internet Explore for your browser?

Could have been an update for that in there...still, it shouldn't change your existing settings...hmmmm

minz
03-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Do you use Internet Explore for your browser?

Could have been an update for that in there...still, it shouldn't change your existing settings...hmmmm

I'm not a happy bunny tonight, I can't even copy a link of photobucket tonight wtf is wrong with me? :(

Hal-9000
03-10-2012, 12:01 AM
can you open your browser and tell me what it's called? :lol:

minz
03-10-2012, 12:04 AM
can you open your browser and tell me what it's called? :lol:

It was WE but ive just downloaded firefox, I delete the tool bar by accident. :oops:

Hal-9000
03-10-2012, 12:10 AM
That should be no problem...what probably happened if you just downloaded Firefox, is that at one point it asks you to port over your settings and bookmarks (favorites) from IE...you may have buggered that up..

I don't use toolbars for browers, just the desktop icon shortcut...

brb

Hal-9000
03-10-2012, 12:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7HY4f.jpg

minz
03-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Oooh that's a pretty picture.

redred
03-10-2012, 12:17 AM
:slap:

Hal-9000
03-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Minz...in Firefox go to the bookmarks and find "show all bookmarks"

that should bring up a little box and then find "import and backup" at the top.

This section allows you to import bookmarks from HTML, which simply means you can import your IE bookmarks.

So the chain of event would be:

1.Open Internet Explorer browser and find the IE favorites.Locate the section that allows you to export your favorites as an HTML file.Save that file to your desktop.
2.Close IE and open up FF, go to the section I described above and import your IE bookmarks HTML file from your desktop.
3. :thumbsup:

minz
03-10-2012, 12:22 AM
I dont have them anymore, they did a runner when I deleted the tool bar :(

Hal-9000
03-10-2012, 12:25 AM
No bookmarks or favorites in Internet Explorer?

Can you open it up and check?

Hal-9000
03-10-2012, 12:27 AM
You can do a system restore Minz...it will take the pc back to right before Windows did it's updates or when you installed Firefox (windows makes a restore save before each new thing is installed)

that may revert it back to when you had your bookmarks

minz
03-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Oooh I found them, they were hiding behind a little star in the corner :)

Hal-9000
03-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Oooh I found them, they were hiding behind a little star in the corner :)

Ok excellent.If that's in Internet Explorer, now find the place to export favorites to HTML and save that file somewhere handy :thumbsup:

minz
03-10-2012, 12:31 AM
:confused:

Hal-9000
03-10-2012, 12:43 AM
sorry Minz...

go to the little star and open up your favorites, then hit the right side of the add to favorites button with the little down arrow.

that will bring up import and export, then export to a file, then tick off the box for favorites.
hit next and it will show the favorites folder, hit next again and it will bring up a browse box where you want to save your file to :)

save it on your desktop

Hal-9000
03-10-2012, 12:57 AM
do you have the html file saved Minz?

if so we can lube it up and jam it into Firefox now :)

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Two things:

First - how come people can't master a double turn when going left? Whenever there are two lanes to turn left at an intersection with a stoplight, there is always someone in one of the lanes that immediately needs to crossover to the other lane as they are making the turn/just finish the turn. Hey fuckhead, pick the right lane to start with and that way I won't lay on the horn and give you the finger while you are cutting me off!! :x

Second - Handicap tags that hang from the mirror of cars really need to have either a photo on them or the owner's name to match up with a drivers license. I am so sick of going places and seeing people pull up and park in handicap spots and then just jump out of the car without having a disability, usually young people. You know they just took a relative's car, one who truly needs the tag, so they could park close to the store. It should be perfectly legal to whack those people several times across the knees with an aluminum baseball bat to make sure they will never walk again and that way they will know what it's like to actually need to have one of those parking tags.

Pony
08-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Maybe they have JDWTDA and are on medical marijuana.

DemonGeminiX
08-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Handicap tags that hang from the mirror of cars really need to have either a photo on them or the owner's name to match up with a drivers license. I am so sick of going places and seeing people pull up and park in handicap spots and then just jump out of the car without having a disability, usually young people. You know they just took a relative's car, one who truly needs the tag, so they could park close to the store. It should be perfectly legal to whack those people several times across the knees with an aluminum baseball bat to make sure they will never walk again and that way they will know what it's like to actually need to have one of those parking tags.

It wouldn't make a difference. In GA, they put the disabled person's name on the hang tag but nobody ever bothers to check. And I agree with you, it pisses me off to no end too.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Why do people call up a business and the first thing out of their mouth is "who is this?" :|

Introduce yourself first you fucking dumbass :x

DemonGeminiX
03-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Some people really need to learn how to use the search function.

Hugh_Janus
03-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Why do people call up a business and the first thing out of their mouth is "who is this?" :|

Introduce yourself first you fucking dumbass :x

because maybe they expect you to introduce yourself first? :-s

Leefro
03-02-2013, 12:25 AM
We have to at our place but I just do it to remember who I am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ0n3itoII

Korpiklaani
03-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Some people really need to learn how to use the search function.

Some people really need to learn how to read comments in threads. Aye papi.

You got beef with me, take it out in a PM so I don't get banned again. :)

DemonGeminiX
03-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Some people really need to learn how to read comments in threads. Aye papi.

You got beef with me, take it out in a PM so I don't get banned again. :)

Excuse me?

Korpiklaani
03-02-2013, 01:14 AM
You heard me loud and clear mang!

DemonGeminiX
03-02-2013, 01:15 AM
You want to take another vacation?

RBP
03-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Did anyone take Korps in the death pool? :lol:

Korpiklaani
03-02-2013, 01:19 AM
You want to take another vacation?

Well, I don't think I would be taking a vacation, more like perma ban. Which is why I said lets take it out in a pm. Other than that, I don't wish to argue with you.

Pony
03-02-2013, 02:19 AM
Did anyone take Korps in the death pool? :lol:

Yes, what date did you pick?

redred
03-02-2013, 08:57 AM
the death pool is for celebs and famous people only

minz
03-02-2013, 10:41 AM

But how can they post if they're dead :?

:d

Korpiklaani
03-02-2013, 08:16 PM

Well I'm not famous so..... I live!

Lambchop
03-02-2013, 08:28 PM
When you stick a beer in your asshole and do a handstand you don't get drunk you just get a fucking headache.

Korpiklaani
03-02-2013, 08:56 PM
When you stick a beer in your asshole and do a handstand you don't get drunk you just get a fucking headache.

wot?

redred
03-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Well I'm not famous so..... I live!

And you're not on any of the lists , move along

Korpiklaani
03-02-2013, 10:03 PM
What is this Death Pool anyway?

redred
03-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Look at the sticky in the celeb section

Korpiklaani
03-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Yes, I have, but it does not explain the point of it. Just a bunch of names.

redred
03-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Oh well

Korpiklaani
03-02-2013, 10:48 PM
You're a great help.

Thumbs up man, doing a good job.

Pony
03-02-2013, 11:10 PM
A thread called Celebrity Death Pool with list of celeb names is pretty self explanatory.

And you really need to lose the attitude.

:smileban:

RBP
03-03-2013, 01:26 AM
Can't we all just get along? :lol:

http://i48.tinypic.com/md15rr.jpg

In our case we don't count the number of death correctly predicted, we assign points based on age. A death is worth 100 minus age-at-death. For example, the only correctly predicted death so far was my me, because I am awesome and everyone else sucks. :lol: It was Bonnie Franklin and she was 69 when she died, so I got 100-69=31 points towards the championship.

Korpiklaani
03-03-2013, 08:35 AM
A thread called Celebrity Death Pool with list of celeb names is pretty self explanatory.

And you really need to lose the attitude.

:smileban:

I don't have an attitude? What, I can't be sarcastic?

Ugh nevermind.

Pony
03-03-2013, 12:09 PM
I don't have an attitude? What, I can't be sarcastic?

You're back here on a probationary basis, basically any one of us can ban you without warning for any reason or no reason at all. No discussion,Zero tolerance. You can be as sarcastic as you like but if I had an entire staff watching my every word with their fingers on the ban button those words would be chosen very carefully. It's entirely up to you if you wish to remain here.

Korpiklaani
03-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Ehh ill watch myself. Sorry for the frustration.

KevinD
03-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Korp, ya gotta remember that it's hard to read sarcasm. I've been guilty of typing something then having it read different than I intended. IRL, I'm probably one of the most sarcastic guys you'd ever meet, and can play The Dozens pretty well, lol

I have to remind myself to read what I type and see if it sounds right.

Korpiklaani
03-03-2013, 11:41 PM
:) Yeah, I realize that. That's why I just let it go and took the advice from Pony.

And usually I'm one to say "I hate texting people, I would rather call and hear the tone of voice" lol

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2013, 11:40 AM
because maybe they expect you to introduce yourself first? :-s

It took you 6 months to come up with that reply and that's the best you got? :-s

Hal-9000
03-04-2013, 02:47 PM
we got a John Holmes dump of snow yesterday :|

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2013, 02:49 PM
It's supposed to snow in Canuckistan this time of year :hand:

Coincidentally, March is the snowiest month for Colorado :-k

Hal-9000
03-04-2013, 02:50 PM
over a foot...I shoveled 3 times yesterday and there's more this morning...

I masturbate in anticipation of spring

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2013, 02:52 PM
It's snowing here now....

Hal-9000
03-04-2013, 02:58 PM
I've redirected via the weather angels :)

Leefro
03-04-2013, 02:59 PM
It's spring here already

Nice

Lambchop
03-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Mah hand is itching a lot wtef is this

Hal-9000
03-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Mah hand is itching a lot wtef is this

right hand itchy - you will be receiving money
left hand itchy - you will be giving away money

itchy twitchy bum -...... :rolleyes:

DemonGeminiX
03-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Fuckin' allergies. :x

Hugh_Janus
03-05-2013, 12:03 AM
It took you 6 months to come up with that reply and that's the best you got? :-s

it took you two days to come up with that reply and that's the best you got? :-s

Leefro
03-05-2013, 12:55 AM
I mocked the queen and she having the shits

Now I have them

RBP
03-16-2013, 01:36 AM
I hate when people are so fucking lazy that they pull up to the curb to run into a store at a strip mall rather than park in a fucking parking spot. :x

Pony
03-16-2013, 09:48 PM
I hate HP laptops! Trying to get this stupid thing setup for a friend and just ran into a brick wall. Only spending $50 that he doesn't have will get me out of it. Proprietary crap.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-16-2013, 10:36 PM
I used to live and die by HP. Now I only use them for servers and buy all end user equipment from dell. They are cheap enough to throw away when they fuck up.

Pony
03-17-2013, 08:50 AM
I used to live and die by HP. Now I only use them for servers and buy all end user equipment from dell. They are cheap enough to throw away when they fuck up.

They are reliable for the average person but trying to modify or fix them is always a major pain in the ass. Dell uses proprietary parts too but not as bad as HP.

RBP
03-17-2013, 03:24 PM
I hate getting text messages that are sent to multiple people from an iPhone. It comes through as an MMS that I have to download and I get copied on everyone who replies to the sender, which also come through as MMS needing to be downloaded. Annoying. As. Fuck. :x

golfer
03-30-2013, 02:14 AM
I hate getting text messages that are sent to multiple people from an iPhone. It comes through as an MMS that I have to download and I get copied on everyone who replies to the sender, which also come through as MMS needing to be downloaded. Annoying. As. Fuck. :x

buy a nicer phone?

Pony
04-10-2013, 03:43 PM
I hate when people ruin a show for me by openly discussing plot points! :mad:

:stfu:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2013, 03:52 PM

That happens to me in that thread all the time and you have been guilty of it too, so quitcherbitchin' :hand:

Hal-9000
04-10-2013, 04:00 PM

we didn't ruin Shameless for you by mentioning Jimmy did we?

sorry, but it aired four days ago...what are you waiting for, Christmas?????

nothing was given away...

Pony
04-10-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm 2 episodes behind. Now I don't need to bother because I know Jimmy's dead.

:bananachop:

:machinegun::hal:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Nobody knows :hand:

Pony
04-10-2013, 04:31 PM
:hand:

It's ruined.

redred
04-10-2013, 04:38 PM
who died?

Pony
04-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Lance and Hal killed Jimmy.

Hal-9000
04-10-2013, 04:51 PM
I'm 2 episodes behind. Now I don't need to bother because I know Jimmy's dead.

:bananachop:

:machinegun::hal:

hey! the admin brought it up :lol: I merely responded to a question posed...

go knock on someone else's door

Hal-9000
04-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Lance and Hal killed Jimmy.

We don't know that Jimmy is dead...latest episode he committed an action getting a message to Fiona, so as of this week...he still breathes

:dance:

Pony
04-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Dude! you suck.

Hal-9000
04-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Dude! you suck.

HEY!

at least we didn't tell you about Frank dying and the funeral...

:doh:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-26-2013, 01:04 PM
I saw this on a message board and thought it was awesome....I have to say I agree with every item on it :lol:

I would gladly pay $300 to have the following people perma-banned from any public setting:

1. People who congregate in groups in the MIDDLE of a fucking walkway, full-well knowing they are blocking traffic.

2. People who STOP AT THE TOP of a fucking escalator, staring off in to space, oblivious to the fact that there are uncontrolled masses of people behind them that can't reverse course.

3. People who, after standing in line for 15 minutes at a concession stand, with all that time available to review the menus posted every 6 inches, get to the front of the line and then take 10 more minutes to figure out what the fuck they want to order.

4. People who have no contextual awareness of their surroundings, and wander aimlessly, 2 feet in front of you, stopping randomly every 3 feet, and somehow managing to anticipate your every evasive move to get around their stupid fucking asses...

I encounter these people on a nearly daily basis it seems

Pony
04-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Just like my trip to Walmart yesterday. Almost ran over a woman talking to someone in front of her while she was walking backward.

RBP
04-29-2013, 11:28 PM
When people call an email an "outlook."

"I got an outlook about that." I want to say, "really, so what exactly is your outlook about that."

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2013, 10:28 AM
I got the Roku box finally so we could use it for HBO2GO since they offer a ton more stuff than is available On Demand from them. Get it all set up and ready to register it only to find out that COMCAST IS ABOUT THE ONLY CABLE COUNTRY IN THE COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT HBO2GO FOR THE ROKU. :x :x

Pony
05-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Can I electrify my fence so whoever keeps opening my gate every day gets electrocuted?

minz
05-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Can I electrify my fence so whoever keeps opening my gate every day gets electrocuted?

Provided you put up a sign I dont see why not, then all you need to do is look for a very nervous person with a fresh perm. :lol:

Goofy
05-06-2013, 11:56 AM
I got the Roku box finally so we could use it for HBO2GO since they offer a ton more stuff than is available On Demand from them. Get it all set up and ready to register it only to find out that COMCAST IS ABOUT THE ONLY CABLE COUNTRY IN THE COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT HBO2GO FOR THE ROKU. :x :x

Empathy smiley or haha smiley....... decisions decisions :-k

:haha:

minz
05-06-2013, 11:57 AM

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Empathy smiley or haha smiley....... decisions decisions :-k

:haha:

Goofy
05-06-2013, 12:15 PM
That's what you get for boasting about your comcast internet speeds :nana:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2013, 12:15 PM
It can still be watched on a PC or a laptop :hand:

Goofy
05-06-2013, 12:18 PM
It can still be watched on a PC or a laptop :hand:

Just hook up an hdmi cable from the PC to the TV then :slap:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-07-2013, 03:41 PM
NO! I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN YOU ON LINKEDIN!! STOP SENDING ME THE FUCKING E-MAIL REQUESTS!!! :x

Hal-9000
05-07-2013, 06:23 PM
at the carwash last night....about 10 bays, every one was being used so people (and me) were parked in front of the individual bays waiting.

I was there for about 5 minutes, car turned off. The guy waiting next to me starts trying to nose his car into my lane, from his. There are cement islands in between each bay with a vacuum. There's not enough room to move a car from one lane to the next...he's still trying to get his car over :lol:

I get out and ask him what's going on...he tells me to fuck off. The car wash worker guy sees us and comes over, asks the guy what the hell is he trying to do? Guy tells him to fuck off too. Then I guess he realized cars were not made to travel over vacuum islands in front of the car wash bay doors. He backs out going about 100 mph, and lays rubber in the parking lot leaving :lol:

the older car wash worker guy says to me and I quote - 'Entitled little shits, they think they can do anything'.

:lol: I love that guy

Pony
05-07-2013, 06:36 PM
I bet you were gearing up for a good ass whoopin, eh?

minz
05-07-2013, 06:47 PM

Hal would just luuuuv that :rofl:

Loser
05-07-2013, 06:57 PM
I see entitled little shits all day long and all it makes me want to do is get a cabin in the woods and get away.

The only reason I would have a kid now would be to raise him like a man, and not some whining little piece of shit.

-edit-

I sound like redd foreman.

Solve all of lifes problems with a foot in the ass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ecFPc1nVUQ

Hal-9000
05-07-2013, 07:12 PM

:oops:

oh yes :lol:

Hal-9000
05-07-2013, 07:13 PM
I see entitled little shits all day long and all it makes me want to do is get a cabin in the woods and get away.

The only reason I would have a kid now would be to raise him like a man, and not some whining little piece of shit.

-edit-

I sound like redd foreman.

Solve all of lifes problems with a foot in the ass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ecFPc1nVUQ

It's line ups that seem to piss me off the most. You're waiting patiently (standing) and someone walks right in front of you and then gets all butthurt when you say something....

raised by fckin wolves I tell you...

Loser
05-07-2013, 07:38 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/red-forman-swag.jpeg

Loser
05-07-2013, 07:39 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_magwaw63IR1r2o2fyo1_1280.jpg

Loser
05-07-2013, 07:40 PM
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0808/red-forman-demotivational-poster-1217764594.jpg

Pony
05-08-2013, 11:21 PM
Supposed to get a call to go meet a friend to pick something up at 5:30, he just sent a text and he decided to go out to dinner with his mom and sis. It's now 7:30 and he lives 30 minutes away.

It's not like anyone else has a life or anything, don't make an appointment if you can't keep it.

RBP
05-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Supposed to get a call to go meet a friend to pick something up at 5:30, he just sent a text and he decided to go out to dinner with his mom and sis. It's now 7:30 and he lives 30 minutes away.

It's not like anyone else has a life or anything, don't make an appointment if you can't keep it.

Way of the world now... annoying as fuck.

Pony
05-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Just got home, now I have to try and wind down to go to bed. I gotta feeling I'm gonna have a restless night and rough day tomorrow.

Gonna go put some boring crap on the TV, maybe that will help.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-14-2013, 05:49 PM
After spending all that money on central air, I discovered yesterday that the fancy new thermostat they installed doesn't automatically switch between heat and cool, you have to do it manually :x

jvanorder
05-14-2013, 05:56 PM
After spending all that money on central air, I discovered yesterday that the fancy new thermostat they installed doesn't automatically switch between heat and cool, you have to do it manually :x

first world problems:hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-14-2013, 05:59 PM
first world problems:hand:

You spend $6000 on something, you expect the good stuff, not half-assed cheap stuff :nono:

Hal-9000
05-14-2013, 06:04 PM

so you're still either throwing more logs on the fire or opening the icebox...shitty :lol:

jvanorder
05-14-2013, 06:29 PM
You spend $6000 on something, you expect the good stuff, not half-assed cheap stuff :nono:

again first world problems. my ac is 2 window units and cant run both at the same time or it overloads everything. your set up cost more than my house is worth! And since we live under Obama law you gotta share with me :demon::demon::demon:

redred
05-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Poor you living in a place where it gets hot enough to even think about having AC :lol:

I'd love it for the 3 days of heat we get

jvanorder
05-14-2013, 07:39 PM
Poor you living in a place where it gets hot enough to even think about having AC :lol:

I'd love it for the 3 days of heat we get

why do you think we left you guys. Bad weather oppressive government and just plain crappy attitudes

Hal-9000
05-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Minz hasn't been here for days....I demand to know why! :x

Goofy
05-14-2013, 08:56 PM
Minz hasn't been here for days....I demand to know why! :x

She was on yesterday........ before i fucked up the main forum url :oops: I made a post at the temp site to let folk know.........

Hugh_Janus
05-14-2013, 08:59 PM
she's busy getting packed

Hal-9000
05-14-2013, 09:15 PM
she's busy getting packed

is that what you call it over there??? :lol:

naughty Minz

Hal-9000
05-14-2013, 09:17 PM
:x

what is wrong with the management in my company....they couldn't organize a circle jerk in an all gay prison ffs

jvanorder
05-14-2013, 09:43 PM
She was on yesterday........ before i fucked up the main forum url :oops: I made a post at the temp site to let folk know.........

really why am I the only one not having issues? Am I really that much of a computer tard that i cant even screw it up right?

Teh One Who Knocks
05-20-2013, 12:59 AM
Stopped at Lowes for just a quick trip to pick up some fence pickets....get halfway thru the self checkout and it freezes. Person watching self-checkout asks if it froze up. Tell her yes and she states the whole system is locked up, they're calling tech support now. I say, so we can't buy these? She says nope, but give us about 30 minutes and we may be up and running again. :|

FFS a computer glitch shuts the whole fucking store down????

DemonGeminiX
05-20-2013, 01:13 AM
Makes you appreciate the high school flunkies manning the manual cash registers all the more, doesn't it?

I was at Walmart a few months back and I have no idea why but all of their self checkout machines went down and had to be rebooted. I noticed that their base OS was Windows XP on those machines. It still makes me laugh knowing that I could hack the shit out of Walmart's self checkout machines.

RBP
05-20-2013, 02:00 AM
I've had cash registers crash when I was working as a cashier. Sometimes they can save it, sometimes you have to start over. The ones that freak people out is when it crashed during the payment process. "I can have a manager check, but it should only go through once."

Teh One Who Knocks
05-20-2013, 10:21 AM
Makes you appreciate the high school flunkies manning the manual cash registers all the more, doesn't it?

They should have some back-up plan for when shit like this happens.

Hal-9000
05-21-2013, 04:11 PM
They should have some back-up plan for when shit like this happens.

:slap: They do, it's called the barter system. You should always carry extra beads and baubles

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Why can't the cable companies and content providers get together with the hardware manufacturers and actually sort things out so you don't need 286 different devices to access everything you want? :x

Hal-9000
07-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Why can't the cable companies and content providers get together with the hardware manufacturers and actually sort things out so you don't need 286 different devices to access everything you want? :x

That's why I have the Po Boy setup :tup: Use my TV as a second monitor connected to my PC so I can use the mouse and keyboard for everything.

Now if I could just get the washer and dryer on my network....