PDA

View Full Version : The Complaint Department

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

DemonGeminiX
01-28-2011, 06:07 AM
Gotta beef with someone or something? Go ahead, gripe and get it off your chest here.

Lance will more than likely be in here on a daily basis.

:nana:

minz
01-28-2011, 08:22 PM
Yeah I've got a rant, Royal mail postal service, if you can call it a service, three times I've posted important paperwork and it hasn't reached its intended destination, the third time I posted it via registered trackable post, the tracking number just comes up with "sorry no information can be found on this package" It was a guaranteed delivery before 1pm today, so where the hell is it? I open my business on Tuesday, now without any way of accepting card payments its going to be difficult. Grrrrrrrrr what a waste of space they are. (I really wanted to call them nasty names but dont want to get banned on my first day here). :evil::beatdown::machinegun::ffs::fail:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2011, 08:28 PM
That sucks minz....hopefully you can get your money back at least since it was guaranteed?

Godfather
01-28-2011, 11:42 PM
My bum hurts

I've been in an office building all week for 9 hours a day, drinking coffee to stay awake.

Naturally I've have many bowel movements.

I think the TP there was about 500 grain sandpaper. Use your imaginations. :(

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2011, 11:43 PM
:tmi:

Godfather
01-28-2011, 11:45 PM

:lol: Sorry, sorry.

Cactus
01-29-2011, 12:35 AM
I register to a forum this morning, but never got a activation email. I came home from work and was all excited to start posting, but couldn't. I had to PM an adminstrator to get this straighted out. :thumbsdown:

:banana:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 12:39 AM
I register to a forum this morning, but never got a activation email. I came home from work and was all excited to start posting, but couldn't. I had to PM an adminstrator to get this straighted out. :thumbsdown:

:banana:

Did you look in your junk mail folder? :-s

:slap:

Cactus
01-29-2011, 12:46 AM
yup, and nothing....no worries

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 12:48 AM
You probably deleted it [-(

Yt Trash
01-29-2011, 12:49 AM
I had same problem. And no junk mail folder.

Major Tool
01-29-2011, 01:38 AM
My bum hurts

I've been in an office building all week for 9 hours a day, drinking coffee to stay awake.

Naturally I've have many bowel movements.

I think the TP there was about 500 grain sandpaper. Use your imaginations. :(

Worthless without pictures.

Yt Trash
01-29-2011, 01:55 AM
Worthless without pictures.

You want pics of his ass or toilet paper?:-s

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 02:53 AM
Do I have another scripts problem here? Every time I click on the little blue button to go to the last post in a thread I get this:

Dr. Girlfriend, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is it scripts or am I just under privileged?

fricnjay
01-29-2011, 03:06 AM
Sorry girlfriend we are still working out the kinks, we'll get it sorted.

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 03:07 AM
So it's you, not me?

Godfather
01-29-2011, 08:28 AM
My Bose in-ear headphones shorted out today.... I think they're worth over 100$ :lol: Thankfully they were a gift or I would be pissed.

They only lasted 2 years and weren't subject to much of a beating or use. Really unimpressive. The sound was great for the size, as good as my big clunky Sony headphones. But they just weren't durable enough.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 11:02 AM
My Bose in-ear headphones shorted out today.... I think they're worth over 100$ :lol: Thankfully they were a gift or I would be pissed.

They only lasted 2 years and weren't subject to much of a beating or use. Really unimpressive. The sound was great for the size, as good as my big clunky Sony headphones. But they just weren't durable enough.

Dude, I've found that the inexpensive headphones sound just as good (better sometimes) than the expensive ones. Those really expensive ones are a ripoff IMO

Pony
01-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Do I have another scripts problem here? Every time I click on the little blue button to go to the last post in a thread I get this:

Dr. Girlfriend, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is it scripts or am I just under privileged?

Sorry girlfriend we are still working out the kinks, we'll get it sorted.

So it's you, not me?

Works fine for me.

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Okay... getting weirder and weirderer... everything was working fine for me yesterday and then last night I couldn't embed vids or go to the last post from the index page. Now today I can't reply to private messages (there's no reply button) and my avatar and signature has disappeared! I think there's an angry monkey hiding in my teh basement closet! http://i51.tinypic.com/v6ur9j.png

BTW, to the person who sent me that message asking about a favor... the answer is 'definitely yes, don't worry!' :spy:

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 03:14 PM
OK, got my avatar back. Working on my sig. Back in a minute...

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Okay... getting weirder and weirderer... everything was working fine for me yesterday and then last night I couldn't embed vids or go to the last post from the index page. Now today I can't reply to private messages (there's no reply button) and my avatar and signature has disappeared! I think there's an angry monkey hiding in my teh basement closet! http://i51.tinypic.com/v6ur9j.png

BTW, to the person who sent me that message asking about a favor... the answer is 'definitely yes, don't worry!' :spy:

OK, got my avatar back. Working on my sig. Back in a minute...

I looked at all your account settings and I don't see anything that would have changed to make things go all hinky :-k

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 03:22 PM
I just changed my forum settings from the white background to the "Teh Basement" background and now I can go to the last post but now everybody's signature has disappeared. I have "show signatures" checked in my settings. Curiouser it gets.

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 03:23 PM
Signatures showing now! Just went back and unchecked "show signatures" and saved then rechecked "show signatures" and saved. Kind of like giving it a good kick! :lol:

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 03:26 PM
All righty then! Everything seems to work now except I still can't find a reply button for incoming personal messages! What do I have to kick to fix that?

Teh One Who Knocks
I just changed my forum settings from the white background to the "Teh Basement" background and now I can go to the last post but now everybody's signature has disappeared. I have "show signatures" checked in my settings. Curiouser it gets.

The blue/grey background might be easier on your eyes if you haven't seen that one yet

Teh One Who Knocks
All righty then! Everything seems to work now except I still can't find a reply button for incoming personal messages! What do I have to kick to fix that?

Let me see what's up with that

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Thank you Mr. Peanutbutterjellytime!

Goofy
01-29-2011, 03:34 PM

Lance has probably made a boo-boo :tapfoot:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Thank you Mr. Peanutbutterjellytime!

Are all the buttons gone? Even the Go Advanced button?

Goofy
01-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Lance doesn't make boo-boos [-(

Lies :hand:

I've had a quick look at the settings myself........ (unless you changed something before i got there) everything seems to be A-ok :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 03:46 PM
I've had a quick look at the settings myself........ (unless you changed something before i got there) everything seems to be A-ok :-k

I didn't change anything...and I don't see any option that would allow someone, even an Admin, to just remove the reply button :confused:

Goofy
01-29-2011, 03:49 PM
I didn't change anything...and I don't see any option that would allow someone, even an Admin, to just remove the reply button :confused:

ID-10-T error? 8-[

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 06:01 PM
The blue/grey background might be easier on your eyes if you haven't seen that one yet

Saw that but I really love the black/pumpkin orange official background. Really neat!

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Are all the buttons gone? Even the Go Advanced button?

I see the regular menu on the left and I can see a box to tick to delete the message and a button to push to delete the message but I don't see a reply button or anything to give me a "go advanced" option. Let me see if I can get a screen shot of it for you.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 06:05 PM
I see the regular menu on the left and I can see a box to tick to delete the message and a button to push to delete the message but I don't see a reply button or anything to give me a "go advanced" option. Let me see if I can get a screen shot of it for you.

That would help :thumbsup:

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 06:12 PM
That would help :thumbsup:

Okay, I went and made a screen shot of it but I don't want to post a private message here and when I tried to send you a private message I get that "You don't have permission to perform this action..." warning.

Let me log out and try to log back in again to see if I can send a message - because every time I log in I seem to wind up with a whole new set of mysteries here :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Okay, I went and made a screen shot of it but I don't want to post a private message here and when I tried to send you a private message I get that "You don't have permission to perform this action..." warning.

Let me log out and try to log back in again to see if I can send a message - because every time I log in I seem to wind up with a whole new set of mysteries here :lol:

I'll PM you my e-mail address and if you still can't send a PM, you can e-mail it to me :thumbsup:

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 06:19 PM
I'll PM you my e-mail address and if you still can't send a PM, you can e-mail it to me :thumbsup:

I went and logged out and logged back it but it didn't work. I logged back into the "other" place and sent you a pm. Did you get it? Thanks for taking care of me!

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Didja get it, didja? Didja?

RBP
01-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Wow, not digging the mustard and burnt orange... can't read shit! The blue gray I like better.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 06:33 PM
I went and logged out and logged back it but it didn't work. I logged back into the "other" place and sent you a pm. Did you get it? Thanks for taking care of me!

Didja get it, didja? Didja?

Looking at it now :)

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Wow, not digging the mustard and burnt orange... can't read shit! The blue gray I like better.

Yeah, I like the blue/grey scheme better myself :tup:

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 06:34 PM
I like it because it reminds me of Halloween. :lol:

Dr. Girlfriend
01-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Don't knock yourself out, Lance! I really am grateful for your help. But my roommate is bugging me to ride uptown for lunch. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Thanks so much!

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Don't knock yourself out, Lance! I really am grateful for your help. But my roommate is bugging me to ride uptown for lunch. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Thanks so much!

I'll see what I can figure out....cya later Dr G :bye:

Dr. Girlfriend
01-30-2011, 05:00 PM
You took care of it, Mr. Lance! The mods on this forum are super great!

PapaZ
01-30-2011, 07:55 PM
I was pulling into a parking spot at the Post Office and the dumfuk parked on the left throws it into reverse and backs into the front of my car then has the balls to jump out and yell "What the hell!" like it was my fault.
I just wanted to beat the fucker into a little bloody quivering blob of unrecognizable goo. :beatdown:

minz
01-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Just painted the hair salon and reception and the roof decides to leak.:suicide:

Dr. Girlfriend
01-31-2011, 05:19 PM
I keep getting teh basement weirdness! :huh:

I wanted to post something in the "What are you listening to" thread and I kept clicking on the little blue "go to the last post" button on the front menu. But every time I did it kept taking me to various other threads at random! :lol: At first I thought I was going all nutty but then I paid close attention and made sure I was hitting the right button and there I went, all over the place! :confused:

My scripts are so crazy right now! Every time I log in it's a new mystery what will go wrong. It keeps me on my toes! :nuts:

Dr Death
01-31-2011, 09:14 PM
The front driver's side hub bolt on the end of the axle just sheered off on the only vehicle I have access to. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2011, 09:17 PM
Just painted the hair salon and reception and the roof decides to leak.:suicide:

:(

I keep getting teh basement weirdness! :huh:

I wanted to post something in the "What are you listening to" thread and I kept clicking on the little blue "go to the last post" button on the front menu. But every time I did it kept taking me to various other threads at random! :lol: At first I thought I was going all nutty but then I paid close attention and made sure I was hitting the right button and there I went, all over the place! :confused:

My scripts are so crazy right now! Every time I log in it's a new mystery what will go wrong. It keeps me on my toes! :nuts:

Other than the site being rather slow right now (and we're working with the server host to fix it) I've never had any of the problems you have had Dr G! :huh:

:lol:

RBP
01-31-2011, 10:11 PM
Just weighing in on the slowness for me also... sometimes fine but getting a lot of delays on page loads.

DemonGeminiX
01-31-2011, 10:17 PM
I've noticed it too, tbh. Sometimes I'm waiting upwards towards 2 minutes for pages to load or posts to submit.

Goofy
01-31-2011, 10:19 PM

Yeah, I like the blue/grey scheme better myself :tup:

The blue/grey style is set to the default sign-up style atm until Jay organises the super-smashing-brilliant full-time style :)

That sucks Minz, i know how much work you've been putting in to it :(

Goofy
01-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Just weighing in on the slowness for me also... sometimes fine but getting a lot of delays on page loads.

I've noticed it too, tbh. Sometimes I'm waiting upwards towards 2 minutes for pages to load or posts to submit.

Ive had zero problems with page loads, replies can be a bit dodgy however. We are looking into it though........ there will be teething issues, we've only been online a matter of days remember ;)

Hal-9000
01-31-2011, 10:23 PM
My problems (are many :lol:)

for the site I'm getting the reply issue or maybe a better way to describe is that I'm creating the post, hit reply and it tells me the post has been commited.

Other times like now, the reply with quote function is smoking fast

Goofy
01-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Yep, its definitely an intermittent problem......

DemonGeminiX
01-31-2011, 10:27 PM
I personally haven't gotten any double posts, but I have seen them. I'll keep an eye out and jump on them when I come across them to help keep it clean for you guys.

Hal-9000
01-31-2011, 10:28 PM
Yep, its definitely an intermittent problem......

I bet Firefox put the red squiggly when you first tried intermittent..

:haha:

Goofy
01-31-2011, 10:32 PM
I bet Firefox put the red squiggly when you first tried intermittent..

I have the Scottish version of firefox installed, when i typed intermittent it asked me if i meant "noo and again"

Hal-9000
01-31-2011, 10:32 PM
I was pulling into a parking spot at the Post Office and the dumfuk parked on the left throws it into reverse and backs into the front of my car then has the balls to jump out and yell "What the hell!" like it was my fault.
I just wanted to beat the fucker into a little bloody quivering blob of unrecognizable goo. :beatdown:

The front driver's side hub bolt on the end of the axle just sheered off on the only vehicle I have access to. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Brutal dudes...sorry to hear

Hal-9000
01-31-2011, 10:33 PM
I have the Scottish version of firefox installed, when i typed intermittent it asked me if i meant "noo and again"

I have the Canadian version of FF .....intermittent = do you mean stop and go eh?

Goofy
01-31-2011, 10:34 PM

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2011, 10:39 PM
Numpties [-(

Goofy
01-31-2011, 10:41 PM
Numpties [-(

You must have the defualt 'Colorado' version.......... must suck to be you [-(

Hal-9000
01-31-2011, 11:02 PM

I tease my Irish and Scottish friends....you guys would freak if you saw the names of the neighborhoods close to me and where I live....Glengary, Glenbrook, Glendale, Glamorgan...

FFS I feel like Braveheart driving home every night :lol:

Hal-9000
01-31-2011, 11:04 PM
You must have the defualt 'Colorado' version.......... must suck to be you [-(

The American version of FF spell check - every word is right no matter what because WE DEEM IT SO!

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2011, 11:14 PM
The American version of FF spell check - every word is right no matter what because WE DEEM IT SO!

When you have all the nuclear weapons, then you can make the rules :hand:

Hal-9000
01-31-2011, 11:17 PM
that's a hinky rule if I ever heard one :rolleyes:

Godfather
01-31-2011, 11:23 PM
We better hope that's not so :lol: Some major US military brass have said China has surpassed the US in rocket technology for now :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2011, 11:28 PM
that's a hinky rule if I ever heard one :rolleyes:

You're just jealous cuz we have them all :slap:

We better hope that's not so :lol: Some major US military brass have said China has surpassed the US in rocket technology for now :shock:

We still have more :hand:

Godfather
01-31-2011, 11:30 PM
Yeah, with high-yield nuclear bombs it's who has the most that wins :lol:

Remind the USSr...err... Russia, of that :P

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Respect our bombs dammit :x

ledoux
01-31-2011, 11:44 PM
:huh: ok I got a weird one, every time I go back to the main page I am no longer logged in and I get the message

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
but as soon as I clink on any page or section I magically log in :mrgreen:

:demon: fix it mods

DemonGeminiX
01-31-2011, 11:48 PM
:huh: ok I got a weird one, every time I go back to the main page I am no longer logged in and I get the message

but as soon as I clink on any page or section I magically log in :mrgreen:

:demon: fix it mods

:hand:

Lance is just fucking with you.

8-[

ledoux
01-31-2011, 11:49 PM
:roll: at this point it wouldn't surprise me

DemonGeminiX
01-31-2011, 11:52 PM
I'll pass it along for you.

;)

Pony
02-01-2011, 12:06 AM
I had that the other day, quick fix for me was to click the forum home button top left, it seemed to "take" my login after that.

ledoux
02-01-2011, 03:19 AM
yeah it does stay logged in at the home page after that until I just hit the bookmark on my toolbar again then I'm not logged in again

Binky
02-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Do you have the remember me thingy box checked?

Something is not right, the way it posts... I can't put my finger on it lol

My bAD it was in the settings

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2011, 01:05 AM
I wanna watch something on my WDTV....but the batteries in the remote are dead :|

Yt Trash
02-03-2011, 01:15 AM
I wanna watch something on my WDTV....but the batteries in the remote are dead :|

and have you realized yet that it's completely useless without the remote? I went on a trip once took it with me but forgot the remote at home... couldn't even turn the thing on. If remote ever broke I'd have to throw the whole unit out.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2011, 02:12 AM
and have you realized yet that it's completely useless without the remote? I went on a trip once took it with me but forgot the remote at home... couldn't even turn the thing on. If remote ever broke I'd have to throw the whole unit out.

Yup, I just realized that...first time I had the batteries in the remote die with no replacements. Makes the whole unit become a doorstop :|

Major Tool
02-03-2011, 02:20 AM
I'm gone a couple of days and I keep forgetting my password. Who is responsible for this and how quickly can you fix it! :willie:

redred
02-03-2011, 01:33 PM
that would be you MT

Pony
02-03-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm gone a couple of days and I keep forgetting my password. Who is responsible for this and how quickly can you fix it! :willie:

Post it here and we'll log you in next time you forget it. :woot:

Major Tool
02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
that would be you MT

That's what I was afraid of...

Post it here and we'll log you in next time you forget it. :woot:

:suspect: I'm not falling for that ... again... :doh:

Pony
02-03-2011, 09:00 PM
That's what I was afraid of...

:suspect: I'm not falling for that ... again... :doh:

It's not my fault you have your password the same as your credit card info. [-(

Hal-9000
02-04-2011, 01:40 AM
My penis is swelling and it makes my groin uncomfortable

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2011, 01:49 AM

Too much :wank: ?

Hal-9000
02-04-2011, 02:06 AM
I do not wank, I perspire [-(

Yt Trash
02-04-2011, 02:42 AM
Wife fell asleep and I'm horny... should I wake her up???

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2011, 02:47 AM

Yt Trash
02-04-2011, 03:02 AM
Complaint department.... duh!

Major Tool
02-04-2011, 03:40 AM

Finally, your first erection. Don't worry, Hal. You'll probably have another one in the future and you'll get used to it.

Wife fell asleep and I'm horny... should I wake her up???

I never do. The less talking, the better. And you don't have to turn the TV off if she's awake.

Godfather
02-04-2011, 07:46 AM
There's nobody posting :x

minz
02-04-2011, 07:50 AM

Boo!

redred
02-04-2011, 07:57 AM
i have network problems i am trying to

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Complaint department.... duh!

That was a question, not a complaint :slap:

Some people work for a living and have to sleep in the middle of the night :slap:

traveler
02-04-2011, 11:26 AM
My coffee is cold... :(

redred
02-04-2011, 11:58 AM
do you have an option of a new fresh one

pepo
02-04-2011, 12:31 PM
pepo no complains!!!!!!!!!! pepo is teh happy guy!!!!!!!!! hello basement people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

complain: pepo need more moneys!!!!!!!!!!

traveler
02-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Just brewed some more :D

redred
02-04-2011, 12:41 PM
all good then

Major Tool
02-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Everything hurts. :no:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Why does it have to get busy on a Friday when I wanna get out of here early? :x

redred
02-04-2011, 03:28 PM
how long does it take to transfer all my stuff from one hard drive to the next:tapfoot:

Major Tool
02-06-2011, 03:44 PM
I think this section of the forum is rankist: Why does it have to be General Chat? Why can't it be Major Chat? You're just biased against me because I retired at a lower rank.

Yt Trash
02-06-2011, 03:56 PM
I think this section of the forum is rankist: Why does it have to be General Chat? Why can't it be Major Chat? You're just biased against me because I retired at a lower rank.

Brilliant!:D

DemonGeminiX
02-07-2011, 03:22 AM
I want to order one thing off of Amazon and I wait a few days. I log in to order and they say it's out of stock and the page says they're not sure if it's ever going to be restocked again. Oh damn, I missed it. Ok, no biggie, I'll just order something similar. Fast forward a day and I get the email that says it's been shipped and I can't change the order. Okie dokie, it's on it's way. Out of sheer boredom, I go to Amazon to browse around and looky what I find: the item I originally wanted has been restocked.

:|

Godfather
02-07-2011, 03:47 AM
Dammit how can a restaurant say they deliver food until closing on their website but when you go to order by phone tell you they stopped delivering 40 minutes before closing

Now what the hell should I order :x

golfer
02-07-2011, 04:05 AM
I want to order one thing off of Amazon and I wait a few days. I log in to order and they say it's out of stock and the page says they're not sure if it's ever going to be restocked again. Oh damn, I missed it. Ok, no biggie, I'll just order something similar. Fast forward a day and I get the email that says it's been shipped and I can't change the order. Okie dokie, it's on it's way. Out of sheer boredom, I go to Amazon to browse around and looky what I find: the item I originally wanted has been restocked.

get it and send it back on return then buy what you really wanted :D

golfer
02-07-2011, 04:08 AM
Ok its not a real complaint... but how come every new forum you join you start out at zero posts? I mean i have lots of posts else where and when you dont Whore your way around a forum it feels like forever to get your post count up to a respectable level... couldn't everyone start out with like 5 or 50 and that way you don't feel like such a loser ... Ok i feel better

The Monk
02-07-2011, 10:44 AM
I just listened to the news and hear that now the pricks in authority want a total ban on mobile phones in vehicles alltogether.

Talking on a phone even via bluetooth is distracting they say...... and talking to passengers or listening to a CD or the radio is not???? Being bombarded with roadside hoardings is not distracting?? How are police, firies, ambulances etc.... not distracted by using their radios? Maybe we should ban radios in aircraft cockpits in case pilots become distracted getting landing instructions from the control tower and plough into another plane or the ground.

Fuck wits are always taking knee-jerk reactions to everything and constantly trying to pass "negatives" legislation. I blame the social manipulators, the politically correct brigade, and all those other wankers in the OH&S industry that constantly are trying to find ways of limiting everything we do incase we hurt ourselves....

For FUCKS sake.....we can look after ourselves. :villagers:

minz
02-07-2011, 03:10 PM
:suicide: Royal mail are the pits, my bank cant get anything right either :dammit: Make it all go away... :(

minz
02-07-2011, 03:16 PM
I need a "banging your head against a wall" smiley dammit. :rant:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-07-2011, 03:17 PM

Sorry, we can't upload any new smilies right now :(

minz
02-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Sorry, we can't upload any new smilies right now :(

:(

RBP
02-07-2011, 03:45 PM

http://i.imgur.com/eEvjb.gif

minz
02-07-2011, 09:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eEvjb.gif

Yep, that was me today.

Pony
02-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Yep, that was me today.

Add a running start and that was me today too.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Yep, that was me today.

It's been added now :dance2:

:banghead:

Pony
02-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Which one did you delete to make room?

Teh One Who Knocks
02-07-2011, 10:12 PM
I had to delete Hal's account to make room.

DemonGeminiX
02-08-2011, 01:37 AM
So I'm in Walmart and I see this guy with a pseudo-mohawk walking around with a shopping cart. Some time goes by, I get what I need, and I get in line. Guess who I'm behind? That's right: Pseudo-mohawk guy. He's wearing jeans and a t-shirt. No jacket. Keep that in mind. His cart is full. I have two things in my hand. So we're in line for about 30 minutes because there are two carts ahead of us, and they're both full (this is the "express lane", mind you, but I won't get started on that). Finally, he starts loading his stuff up on the conveyor belt. The line is packed behind us and has been since just after I got in line behind Mr. Genius. 5 minutes later the total pops up. Now keep in mind, this guy has probably been in Walmart for at least an hour. So the cashier looks at him and he reaches in his back pocket. Nothing. The other back pocket. Nothing. His front pockets. Nothing. He's looking at the cashier and she's looking at him increduously and he goes, "I forgot my wallet. It's in my other vehicle".

How the fuck can you walk around in Walmart with only your pockets and not know your freakin' wallet is not in one of them? How the hell can you go shopping without checking? How can you stand in line with a cart full of junk and not even bother to make sure?

Stupid people make me sad. :no:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2011, 01:43 AM
Did you shank him? I know I would have after all that :wha:

DemonGeminiX
02-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Actually, I was the voice of reason holding the would-be shanker behind me back.

I should've said, "Go ahead. I'll tell the police it was an one-armed man".

Godfather
02-08-2011, 01:48 AM
That's brutal... I have a habit of just checking for my phone and watch ("spectacles testicles wallet and watch" :lol: ) fairly frequently.

I just don't know how you couldn't realize you don't have it with you the entire fuggin' time.... what a bone head

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2011, 01:51 AM
Actually, I was the voice of reason holding the would-be shanker behind me back.

I should've said, "Go ahead. I'll tell the police it was an one-armed man".

Then you did a good thing...you save a life today :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2011, 01:52 AM
That's brutal... I have a habit of just checking for my phone and watch ("spectacles testicles wallet and watch" :lol: ) fairly frequently.

I just don't know how you couldn't realize you don't have it with you the entire fuggin' time.... what a bone head

I'm absolutely anal when it comes to my wallet :lol:

It's only in 2 places...it's either on the stand in my bedroom or in my back pocket, period. I never leave the house without it and if I do start to walk out without it, I always notice long before I reach my truck.

Godfather
02-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Yep, I'm the exact same way.

KevinD
02-08-2011, 01:53 AM
As much as I hate to admit it, I've forgotten my wallet while shopping before. In my defense, it wasn't a full fledged shopping trip, just beer iirc.

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 02:18 AM
I can't tell you how many times I've gone out without my purse. And twice I've walked out of restaurants without my purse. Once I realized it too late and didn't get it back. You'd think I'd learn my lesson after that. Nope. My elevator frequently stops short of the top floor.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2011, 02:22 AM
I can't tell you how many times I've gone out without my purse. And twice I've walked out of restaurants without my purse. Once I realized it too late and didn't get it back. You'd think I'd learn my lesson after that. Nope. My elevator frequently stops short of the top floor.

Get a bigger purse? :-k

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 02:32 AM
Get a bigger purse? :-k

Then I just look dumber when I forget it!

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 02:35 AM
So I'm in Walmart and I see this guy with a pseudo-mohawk walking around with a shopping cart. Some time goes by, I get what I need, and I get in line. Guess who I'm behind? That's right: Pseudo-mohawk guy. He's wearing jeans and a t-shirt. No jacket. Keep that in mind. His cart is full. I have two things in my hand. So we're in line for about 30 minutes because there are two carts ahead of us, and they're both full (this is the "express lane", mind you, but I won't get started on that). Finally, he starts loading his stuff up on the conveyor belt. The line is packed behind us and has been since just after I got in line behind Mr. Genius. 5 minutes later the total pops up. Now keep in mind, this guy has probably been in Walmart for at least an hour. So the cashier looks at him and he reaches in his back pocket. Nothing. The other back pocket. Nothing. His front pockets. Nothing. He's looking at the cashier and she's looking at him increduously and he goes, "I forgot my wallet. It's in my other vehicle".

How the fuck can you walk around in Walmart with only your pockets and not know your freakin' wallet is not in one of them? How the hell can you go shopping without checking? How can you stand in line with a cart full of junk and not even bother to make sure?

Stupid people make me sad. :no:

Gitmo, 10 years, no chance for parole

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 02:36 AM
I had to delete Hal's account to make room.

I do read from time to time when I'm here you know...:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2011, 02:38 AM

:doh:

I do read from time to time when I'm here you know...:lol:

:shifty:

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 02:38 AM

Don't be so hard on yourself, nothing...can make you look dumber :tup:

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 02:43 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself, nothing...can make you look dumber :tup:

Thank you, Hal, you're so kind.

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 02:43 AM
Hey ...wait!!!! :rant:

DemonGeminiX
02-08-2011, 02:48 AM

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 02:51 AM
phew, I thought I was gonna pay for that one :lol:

luckily, DGX offers a timely deflection, giving me time to slip away

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 02:52 AM
You mean 'skulk' away.

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 02:52 AM

I resemble that remark.

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 02:55 AM
You mean 'skulk' away.

WHOA!

I sashay or prance, depending on the time of day.

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 02:58 AM
Oh, I forgot. You're ThePrancinator. :lol:

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 03:01 AM
Oh, I forgot. You're ThePrancinator. :lol:

You know ... :lol: :lol:

I've slagged Lance probably a million times and never once have I laid that one on him

http://i.imgur.com/elF2b.gif

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 03:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/elF2b.gif

Oh God, Freaks! That movie so scares me. Never watched it all the way through. It unsettles me so much. :(

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Oh, and feel free to steal The Prancinator from me. :lol:

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Oh God, Freaks! That movie so scares me. Never watched it all the way through. It unsettles me so much. :(

that guy makes me laugh ^^^

although.....Bob Saget has always freaked me out a little

http://i.imgur.com/fGgCZ.gif

and Bert

http://i.imgur.com/nEEGU.gif

and Christopher Walken FOR SURE

http://i.imgur.com/DiCdR.gif

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 03:10 AM
Oh, and feel free to steal The Prancinator from me. :lol:

are you kidding, this is the net baby it's all up for grabs

I'm making a gif as we speak :lol:

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 03:13 AM
working prototype, suggestions? :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/55wgz.gif

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 03:14 AM
You can steal things off the Net? I'm intrigued. Please explain.

Bob Saget is a soultaker.

Christopher Walken is cool.

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 03:14 AM
have to match the background....hmmm

http://i.imgur.com/inUv0.gif

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 03:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/W7YGV.gif

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 03:29 AM
You're really flaming!

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 03:34 AM
that one was a bit much eh?

I'll have to tune it up a little before I present it to him

thanks for the idea Dr G

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 03:36 AM
You will. You guys are really good at designing!

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 03:36 AM
You can steal things off the Net? I'm intrigued. Please explain.

You have to download what they call a hacked program and install.It's Finnish software called Riechtklicknsaveundass,
but the whole process is way too technical to explain here.

to a chick

:dance:

Dr. Girlfriend
02-08-2011, 03:56 AM
I wear my girlness on my sleeve, I guess. I got to go do my hair, talk to my girlfriends about my period and the schools in the neighborhood.

Hal-9000
02-08-2011, 04:02 AM
I encourage girls I see to talk about their periods...every month!

The Monk
02-08-2011, 10:11 AM
I'd like to lodge a complaint about the lack of complaints in the complaint department.....:lol:

Major Tool
02-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Life sucks. Being old is getting old.

Godfather
02-09-2011, 09:45 AM
This fuggin' cough won't go away

hard to fall asleep

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2011, 12:23 PM
*takes deep breath*

People that shouldn't be out driving on the highway in less than perfect weather. The last 2 mornings the roads have been snow covered...not horribly bad, but not great either. I was able to drive the speed limit with no problem. Yet as I'm driving down the interstate, I keep coming up on people going about 25 mph driving right down the middle of the road. :|

If you are that fucking scared of driving in the snow, then GTFO that fucking highway!!! Either stay the fuck home or stay on the side roads. You live in a winter state, learn how to drive in the snow FFS!!!! :rant:

*exhales*

Pony
02-09-2011, 12:26 PM
*takes deep breath*

People that shouldn't be out driving on the highway in less than perfect weather. The last 2 mornings the roads have been snow covered...not horribly bad, but not great either. I was able to drive the speed limit with no problem. Yet as I'm driving down the interstate, I keep coming up on people going about 25 mph driving right down the middle of the road. :|

If you are that fucking scared of driving in the snow, then GTFO that fucking highway!!! Either stay the fuck home or stay on the side roads. You live in a winter state, learn how to drive in the snow FFS!!!! :rant:

*exhales*

Right! They think their being safe and all they are doing is making it more likely someone will hit them because of having to suddenly jam on the brakes. Plus they cause everyone to get packed together behind them causing even more likely odds of an accident.

Even worse when you get multiple morons driving side by side.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Exactly...I came across that yesterday morning....two people driving side by side, one going about 25 mph and the other one going about 25.5 mph :|

The Monk
02-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Exactly...I came across that yesterday morning....two people driving side by side, one going about 25 mph and the other one going about 25.5 mph :|

Were you that impatient prick behind me.....???

:mrgreen:

Binky
02-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Go back to the forum and change your email address to a different one, you'll get a new link.

I gotta poop and the people downstairs are yelling at each other.

Goofy
02-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Go back to the forum and change your email address to a different one, you'll get a new link.

Hmmm :-k

Hal-9000
02-09-2011, 06:20 PM

You could of shot the gap :afro:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2011, 06:21 PM
You could of shot the gap :afro:

I may have gone around them....rather fast....and then cut back in front of them just as quickly 8-[

Hal-9000
02-09-2011, 06:23 PM
We have snow on ice (from last week's dump)

I was lucky if I went over 30 kph on the way in today ( about 8 mph ) and that seemed like plenty fast :lol:

Binky
02-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Hmmm :-k

My bad, I responded to an old post

Goofy
02-09-2011, 06:38 PM
My bad, I responded to an old post

NP :lol: Just seemed a little out of place ;)

Godfather
02-09-2011, 07:26 PM
God my brother is a fucking shitty room mate.

I woke up a while ago and he had taken my truck to class... which already pisses me off because he has a free bus pass as a student.

What's worse is that he left this dumpy bitch he's been seeing for 6 weeks here... just... sitting on my couch. She's sick as a dog coughing up a storm all over my stuff. And the kid is gone for another three hours.

To cap it off, the kitchen looks like a war zone from the last two meals they cooked together, and she just sat there as I emptied the dish washer. She clearly hasn't gotten the hint that I wanted her to clean when I was done... because I can hear her sitting there coughing and sneezing and sniffing

Like... bitch... get the fuck out of me house and get your stupid boyfriend to bring the car back so I'm not trapped here with your whore disease

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Kick his ass out :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-09-2011, 07:45 PM
God my brother is a fucking shitty room mate.

I woke up a while ago and he had taken my truck to class... which already pisses me off because he has a free bus pass as a student.

What's worse is that he left this dumpy bitch he's been seeing for 6 weeks here... just... sitting on my couch. She's sick as a dog coughing up a storm all over my stuff. And the kid is gone for another three hours.

To cap it off, the kitchen looks like a war zone from the last two meals they cooked together, and she just sat there as I emptied the dish washer. She clearly hasn't gotten the hint that I wanted her to clean when I was done... because I can hear her sitting there coughing and sneezing and sniffing

Like... bitch... get the fuck out of me house and get your stupid boyfriend to bring the car back so I'm not trapped here with your whore disease

Kick her ass out

Godfather
02-09-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm being told to kick both out :-k

I need a plan to bait her phlegmy ass out the door so I can lock it and change the locks. Ideas gentlemen :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Just tell her you're leaving and she needs to bounce ;) Girls like when you tell them to bounce, its less harsh

Godfather
02-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Me leaving doesn't justify her leaving thanks to the precedent my bro seems to have set :wha: She thinks she's just welcome to stay here until he gets back....

Think I need to talk to my bro about rules with chicks he has just been banging for a month or two

PorkChopSandwiches
02-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Lol, or any of them for that matter, if its your place

minz
02-09-2011, 07:57 PM
:rant: :banghead:

Pony
02-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Think I need to talk to my bro about rules with chicks he has just been banging for a month or two

That^^^.

And remind him you're not his maid and don't want to live like a pig. (No offense Porky) Guests in my house always clean up after themselves, usually without asking.

Pony
02-09-2011, 08:24 PM
:rant: :banghead:

Bad day? :daisy:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-09-2011, 08:33 PM
That^^^.

And remind him you're not his maid and don't want to live like a pig. (No offense Porky) Guests in my house always clean up after themselves, usually without asking.

http://www.robertbermangallery.com/robertbermangallery/exhibitions/Benedict/images/Brooks_WellINever.jpg

Pony
02-09-2011, 08:41 PM

fricnjay
02-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Its fricn cold again. Schools was canceled so my wife is home and we are iced in again. :rant:

Hal-9000
02-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Its fricn cold again. Schools was canceled so my wife is home and we are iced in again. :rant:

We got iced and snowed in Monday, but still had to go to school and work :lol: It was a horror show out there (again)

Godfather
02-09-2011, 10:04 PM
That^^^.

No kidding eh... I can't imagine being a guest in someone's house without cleaning up thoroughly after myself

My bro is a tough roomy... he's a sensitive person. You criticize his housekeeping skills and he gets pissy for hours :roll:

I know him better than anyone and you really have you chose your battles with the kid

Yt Trash
02-09-2011, 10:16 PM
No kidding eh... I can't imagine being a guest in someone's house without cleaning up thoroughly after myself

My bro is a tough roomy... he's a sensitive person. You criticize his housekeeping skills and he gets pissy for hours :roll:

I know him better than anyone and you really have you chose your battles with the kid

Who's older? You or him?

Godfather
02-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Who's older? You or him?

I am by a couple years... sometimes it feels like by 5+ years though :wha:

minz
02-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Bad day? :daisy:

Just a frustrating day dealing with a brain dead maintenance man. :wha:

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2011, 10:45 PM

Uh, excuse me, but no. Regardless of relation, he's a guest in your home. He should follow your rules without question, period, or find his disrespectful ass out on the fucking curb.

If it were my brother, I wouldn't hesitate to kick him out.

Lay down the law with him. If he doesn't like it, tell him to get the fuck out.

Godfather
02-09-2011, 10:47 PM
No he's my room mate, it's not that simple... his girlfriend is the guest in our home which is where it all gets dicey :lol:

Yt Trash
02-09-2011, 10:47 PM
I'd just pull the big brother card....That's what I'd do growing up, I was the oldest of three.

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2011, 10:48 PM
No he's my room mate, it's not that simple... his girlfriend is the guest in our home which is where it all gets dicey :lol:

So he's paying rent?

Godfather
02-09-2011, 10:49 PM
So he's paying rent?

We're both equal owners but even if he was paying rent to me it wouldn't make a difference... renters/tenants have very similar rights to home owners.

I'm not sure where you're going with this... what am I, going to get all legal on my own brother's ass because he's a crummy roomie? :lol:

I still love the kid... he's just on my nerves really badly right now

minz
02-09-2011, 10:52 PM
You both need to agree on a set of house rule, I did it with the munchkins, mine were dont get up before 7am and try not to kill each other, anything else was fine. :) but seriously, a set of house rules wouldnt go a miss, at least you always have a boundary.

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2011, 10:54 PM
We're both equal owners but even if he was paying rent it wouldn't make a difference... renters have the same rights as home owners.

What makes a difference is if he's helping paying the bills or just being a freeloader, which is what I was getting at.

If it's a matter of the girlfriend, then you should explicitly lay down the ground rules with the both of them. I had a roommate who tried to move his girlfriend in the apartment without asking, thinking I wouldn't say anything if they just did it. I still kicked her ass out. I'm not sure if he ever got laid again.

I'm not the easiest guy to deal with when rules are in place and somebody's breaking them.

Hal-9000
02-09-2011, 10:55 PM
I threw my first cousins out of my DAD'S house when they visited a few years back.They are all card carrying alcoholics and were acting like jackasses, no respect at all.

In subsequent years when my folks were out of town, these same cousins would call up randomly after drinking saying they needed a place to stay, they were blood, blah blah blah and I refused multiple times.

My parents thought I was being the ass and told me to allow them access when they called.The last time they were here in town, my folks were home and the cousins called.Parents let them come over and then kicked them out the same night :lol:

These people were throwing stuff on the floor, disrespecting everything and one of them peed her pants sitting on my parent's loveseat....they all thought it was hilarious.I can't care if they're related to me or not....they destroyed a family relationship forever because of their flophouse mentality.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2011, 10:56 PM
What makes a difference is if he's helping paying the bills or just being a freeloader, which is what I was getting at.

If it's a matter of the girlfriend, then you should explicitly lay down the ground rules with the both of them. I had a roommate who tried to move his girlfriend in the apartment without asking, thinking I wouldn't say anything if they just did it. I still kicked her ass out. I'm not sure if he ever got laid again.

I'm not the easiest guy to deal with when rules are in place and somebody's breaking them.

*moves in with DGX without asking* 8-[

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2011, 10:57 PM
*moves in with DGX without asking* 8-[

*Holds Lances teddy bear hostage until the dishes are cleaned*

:twisted:

Godfather
02-09-2011, 10:59 PM

Gotcha :thumbsup: Yeah good points... I'm always just wanted to be as diplomatic as possible

I'm just someone who bottles up anger a lot longer than I should instead of dealing with it :lol: It's really not good, leads to a cycle too...

minz

I read the first two words, then for a split second, I dindnt want to read any more. :giggle:

Hal-9000

:lol2:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2011, 11:01 PM

:beatdown:

Goofy
02-09-2011, 11:01 PM
I am by a couple years... sometimes it feels like by 5+ years though :wha:

Hmmmmm, you're about 17 now right GF? So he must be about 14 or 15................ call your mom :tup:

Sorry mate :lol:

He's your bro, so what if he wants to get 'pissy', get the fucker told - no stealing cars without permission and no leaving girls around the house unless you're allowed a go too :tup:

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Gotcha :thumbsup: Yeah good points... I'm always just wanted to be as diplomatic as possible

I'm just someone who bottles up anger a lot longer than I should instead of dealing with it :lol: It's really not good, leads to a cycle too...

Yeah, people, especially younger people, implicitly know and will test you constantly. Set your boundaries early and make them follow the rules to a t. If you give in once, they will walk all over you.

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2011, 11:06 PM
:beatdown:

:nono:

You know the rules: No beatdown's unless it's a terribly annoying house guest, and not between the hours of 7am and 11pm. Now go do the dishes or the teddy bear gets it.

[-(

minz
02-09-2011, 11:12 PM
My son kidnapped my teddy bear once, he tied it up and took a picture of it, then set it as my pc wallpaper, with a note attached that read "get the cable fixed of the bear gets it" what a naughty munchkin he is. :-(

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2011, 11:14 PM
My son kidnapped my teddy bear once, he tied it up and took a picture of it, then set it as my pc wallpaper, with a note attached that read "get the cable fixed of the bear gets it" what a naughty munchkin he is. :-(

Hal-9000
02-09-2011, 11:18 PM

:lol: that's good

I went through a rough time in 2001-2004....every time I went to the doctor or dentist, I would always buy my girlfriend at the time, a different stuffed monkey.By the time we broke up, she had literally a pile of these little fuzzy guys about 4 feet tall.So we are breaking up and I decide to display my anger one night (not my habit)....and I start pitching monkeys off of her balcony.

She's actually mortified, like they were real children or something.So then I start making little voices to go along with each monkey hurled out onto the parking lot.Then she started laughing at me :lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2011, 11:20 PM
:lol: that's good

I went through a rough time in 2001-2004....every time I went to the doctor or dentist, I would always buy my girlfriend at the time, a different stuffed monkey.By the time we broke up, she had literally a pile of these little fuzzy guys about 4 feet tall.So we are breaking up and I decide to display my anger one night (not my habit)....and I start pitching monkeys off of her balcony.

She's actually mortified, like they were real children or something.So then I start making little voices to go along with each monkey hurled out onto the parking lot.Then she started laughing at me :lol:

Whenever you hurt a monkey, a Lancinator cries.

minz
02-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Ive always been the butt of his practical joke, when I was a blonde, he changed my name on msn from "Diane" to.. "im blonde so I must have the IQ of a doormat" I didnt even notice until friends started asking if I was ok. :-(

Hal-9000
02-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Ive always been the butt of his practical joke, when I was a blonde, he changed my name on msn from "Diane" to.. "im blonde so I must have the IQ of a doormat" I didnt even notice until friends started asking if I was ok. :-(

This is your son? I love him already :lol:

Hal-9000
02-09-2011, 11:27 PM

You try getting intimate with someone when 50 pairs of beady little eyes are watching you from beside the bed...

they unnerved me FFS! :lol:

minz
02-09-2011, 11:28 PM
This is your son? I love him already :lol:

Yes Hal, this is what ive had to put up with for 21 years, he would come home from school with a different blonde joke each day, sadly its illegal to beat him with a stick. :no:

Hal-9000
02-09-2011, 11:31 PM
I will adopt him as we already seem to share some gene structure :lol:

Godfather
02-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Your son sounds hilarious :lol:

How old was he when he did that?

minz
02-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Your son sounds hilarious :lol:

How old was he when he did that?

He was about 14, I think I still have the pic of the bear on the pc, little shit he is.

Godfather
02-09-2011, 11:36 PM
:lol: Pretty clever

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2011, 11:55 PM
You try getting intimate with someone when 50 pairs of beady little eyes are watching you from beside the bed...

they unnerved me FFS! :lol:

:-s

Didn't you say that you bought these things for her?

Godfather
02-09-2011, 11:56 PM
:lol: I swear someone phoned into LoveLine with Adam and Dr. Drew years back with a problem like this. His girlfriend had to have sex with her teddy bears still on the bed... it creeped him out

Damn that was a great radio show...

minz
02-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Why are men so creeped out but fluffy toys?

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:00 AM
:lol: I swear someone phoned into LoveLine with Adam and Dr. Drew years back with a problem like this. His girlfriend had to have sex with her teddy bears still on the bed... it creeped him out

Damn that was a great radio show...

I remember when that was still on TV. Between that and the Man Show, I thought Adam Corolla was the funniest motherfucker during that time.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-10-2011, 12:02 AM

:monkey:

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Why are men so creeped out but fluffy toys?

It's not the toys so much as it is the eyes of the toys. My grandmother used to collect those dolls with the beady black eyes... creeped me out to no end. I used to have nightmares about them when I was a kid. Their eyes always seem to be following you where ever you moved to.

Godfather
02-10-2011, 12:03 AM
I remember when that was still on TV. Between that and the Man Show, I thought Adam Corolla was the funniest motherfucker during that time.

Oh man The Man Show was amazing... loved it.

I didn't know they ever filmed Love Line? Thought it was always a radio show only.

I know Dr Drew still does LoveLine but his sidekick is some guy named Stryker or something? Not sure if it's any good any more

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:09 AM
I didn't know they ever filmed it? Thought it was always a radio show only.

I know Dr Drew still does LoveLine but his sidekick is some guy named Stryker or something? Not sure if it's any good any more

It's been a radio show forever, since 1983, I believe. It had a few years as a tv show on MTV. From 1996 to 2000. Kinda like a daytime talk show, but for teens and twenty somethings and the discussion was way more relevant and far less hokie. Adam was hilarious in it and Drew was always cool.

Godfather
02-10-2011, 12:15 AM
:lol: That's sweet

Yeah looking it up Adam did it from 1995-2005

I can remember sitting in bed with a Sony Walkman listening to it really late at night when I was just a tween or something :lol: It was foul so I didn't want my parents knowing I was listening but I remember laughing SOOOO hard in bed at Adam's comments some nights

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:19 AM
:lol: That's sweet

Yeah looking it up Adam did it from 1995-2005

I can remember sitting in bed with a Sony Walkman listening to it really late at night when I was just a tween or something :lol: It was foul so I didn't want my parents knowing I was listening but I remember laughing SOOOO hard in bed at Adam's comments some nights

It was one of those things that I thought was really cool for young people at the time because there was little to no open discussion about sexual issues. It's kind of all over the place nowadays, so I guess it's lost it's novelty, but back then it was the only game in town, so to speak.

And now I'm missing those days and I feel like I'm old again. :(

Godfather
02-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Will this help? :D

http://www.lovelinearchive.org/loveline/

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:25 AM

No, I'm good.

*bookmarks*

8-[

Teh One Who Knocks
02-10-2011, 12:26 AM
And now I'm missing those days and I feel like I'm old again. :(

:wah:

Godfather
02-10-2011, 12:26 AM
:lol: I listened to a few old episodes a while back... still pretty funny.

golfer
02-10-2011, 12:34 AM
Just a frustrating day dealing with a brain dead maintenance man. :wha:

how brain dead... any details ??? only after you have calmed down and can laugh a little :D

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:38 AM
:wah:

:nutkick:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-10-2011, 12:40 AM
:nutcrack:

Bwahahahahahahahaha :nana:

I just wanted to be the first to use that new smiley :dance2:

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:41 AM
:hand:

I found it.

Godfather
02-10-2011, 12:41 AM
:lol: Burn

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:42 AM
:lol: Burn

Ok...

:fire:

Godfather
02-10-2011, 12:42 AM
I dono... I missed what happened, I just felt like saying burn :lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:48 AM
I dono... I missed what happened, I just felt like saying burn :lol:

I swear he keeps changing the codes for the smileys on me.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-10-2011, 01:07 AM
You're just being paranoid :hand:

:shifty:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-10-2011, 01:07 AM
My WDTV box is now a doorstop...my remote is dead :|

Thank god my new TV can read video files off of my flash drive :dance2:

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 01:15 AM
:-s

And you guys wanted me to buy one of those things?

Hal-9000
02-10-2011, 01:16 AM
I swear he keeps changing the codes for the smileys on me.

and he changes the position of them daily in the pop up window!!!! :x