PDA

View Full Version : Post thanks and thanking people...

JoeyB
01-04-2012, 11:40 PM
I see that post thanks have been implemented. Now I shall thank all who amuse me without the usual used condom sent in the mail.**

I'm glad to find this implemented for everything though, and not just first posts or picture threads.

Good job! (but not sure who to thank or where...Lance? Goofy? Ben Vereen?)

**=those still desiring a spent condom should PM me for details.

Griffin
01-05-2012, 12:34 AM
The other day I had this big tittied blonde bent over the table in her dining room. I wasn't too many strokes from busting a nut when the
garage door started up.
She said, "OH MY GOD IT'S MY BOYFRIEND! Quick use the back door!"

....In hindsight I probably should have got the hell out of there, but you don't get too many offers like that.

RBP
01-05-2012, 03:13 AM
The other day I had this big tittied blonde bent over the table in her dining room. I wasn't too many strokes from busting a nut when the
garage door started up.
She said, "OH MY GOD IT'S MY BOYFRIEND! Quick use the back door!"

....In hindsight I probably should have got the hell out of there, but you don't get too many offers like that.

:rimshot:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm glad to find this implemented for everything though, and not just first posts or picture threads.

Good job! (but not sure who to thank or where...Lance? Goofy? Ben Vereen?)

Yeah, I like it much better when it's available for every post. Oftentimes someone will say something in a thread that is definitely worthy of a thanks. Having it only in certain areas or for only the OP of a thread is kinda pointless (IMHO).

And it was a joint effort adding it to the forum. Goof did the actual install though, he's become our tech wizard :)

JoeyB
01-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I like it much better when it's available for every post. Oftentimes someone will say something in a thread that is definitely worthy of a thanks. Having it only in certain areas or for only the OP of a thread is kinda pointless (IMHO).

And it was a joint effort adding it to the forum. Goof did the actual install though, he's become our tech wizard :)

Naturally, you'd want the guy who didn't even know how URL redirects work to be the tech wizard.

Said with love!

Personally, I'm only gonna thank people who post spam. Spammers just get no love these days.

Muddy
01-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Can we call this "Thanksgiving" ?

:coat:

JoeyB
01-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Can we call this "Thanksgiving" ?

:coat:

See? I thanked this post because it was spam.

Goofy
01-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Naturally, you'd want the guy who didn't even know how URL redirects work to be the tech wizard.

I know where the ban button is :D I also know how to remove the blue font option........ :twisted:

JoeyB
01-07-2012, 09:45 PM
I know where the ban button is :D I also know how to remove the blue font option........ :twisted:

And that folks, is how you DON'T earn a thanks with a post. Try spam next time Goofy. Sell us watches labeled 'Tag Heuy' or 'Bullova'. You can do it.

JoeyB
01-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Wow, Joebob thanked the shit out of me in this thread...better go return the favor.

Note to Joebob: 'return the favor' was not a euphemism for 'oral sex'.

Joebob034
01-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Wow, Joebob thanked the shit out of me in this thread...better go return the favor.

Note to Joebob: 'return the favor' was not a euphemism for 'oral sex'.

:|

Hal-9000
01-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Instituting the thanks button was a good idea IMO.

I'm leaving people out (sorry)...folks like Lance and PCS deserve at least the thanks for posting that much daily content :thumbsup:

(and nekkid stuff! :face:)

JoeyB
01-10-2012, 08:25 PM
:|

Sorry. Oral thanks means vocal, not that other thing.

redred
01-10-2012, 08:56 PM
PCS deserve at least the thanks for posting that much daily content :thumbsup:

but we have to trash most of it because of the reposts :dance:

JoeyB
01-10-2012, 09:33 PM

Yes, however...we all know about Porky and his awesome reposts. Fame is it's own reward.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-10-2012, 09:38 PM

Yes, however...we all know about Porky and his awesome reposts. Fame is it's own reward.

:dance:

Hal-9000
01-10-2012, 11:24 PM

He posts more shitty hot links and reposts, than I do of good material :oops:

kinda embarrassing...that :lol:

Noilly Pratt
01-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Sorry. Oral thanks means vocal, not that other thing.

WWORS - What would Oral Roberts say? :D

He posts more shitty hot links and reposts, than I do of good material :oops:

kinda embarrassing...that :lol:

Oh well, give him A for effort, anyway. It's just his way of saying "wot he said!" ;)