PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony Says Her Life Has Become 'Surreal'

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2012, 02:30 PM
By Tim Nudd - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/tGXte.jpg

Casey Anthony says it's weird being on camera, but that's not the weirdest thing about her just-surfaced video diary.

For the first time since her July acquittal of murdering her daughter Caylee, Anthony is speaking out and showing her face – in a personal video diary she says she recorded in October.

Sporting a new look, with a blonde bob and wearing black-framed glasses and a white tank top, Anthony, 25, talks about her life in probation – how happy she is to have a computer, phone and camera she can call her own. She also mentions that she has adopted a dog.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July, and how many things haven't changed," she says. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way. I just hope that things stay good and that they only get better."

The video provides few details about where she is, as she serves out her probation at an undisclosed location. The probation ends late next month.

Two sources confirm to PEOPLE that the person in the video is Casey. "She is desperate to get her story out," says one source, who knows Casey's current whereabouts. "She thought this would be the best way to do it. Unfiltered, in her own words."

In her four-minute, 19-second message, Anthony seems relaxed, though somewhat nervous and awkward at being in front of a camera. She pauses several times to ruminate over her life.

It was not clear how the video leaked, but it may not be the only one of its kind.

"This is the first of many, and I'm looking forward to this," Anthony says. "It's a little scary, because I hate being on camera. But I need to conquer that fear at some point, and this is a good start."

DemonGeminiX
01-05-2012, 02:55 PM
I have a better idea: Kill yourself.

Hal-9000
01-05-2012, 04:01 PM
get that poor dog AWAY from her..

Muddy
01-05-2012, 04:24 PM
She's become quite unattractive...

Godfather
01-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Who sold her a puppy :wha:

Joebob034
01-05-2012, 05:14 PM
She's become quite unattractive...

yeah now I wish she went to jail

Loser
01-05-2012, 05:24 PM
I have a better idea: Kill yourself.

Seconded. If noone objects teh motion carries.

It is the will of teh council that casey douchebitch should kill herself...http://i44.tinypic.com/k2h8ua.gif

:agreed:

FBD
01-05-2012, 05:29 PM
fuck you bitch, your life became surreal the day you took your own daughter's life!

Acid Trip
01-05-2012, 05:42 PM
If she was really innocent she'd be leading the crusade to find the real killer. She has never said anything along those lines.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2012, 10:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE5aygSk5UM

Here's the video

Hal-9000
01-05-2012, 10:50 PM
blond....glasses...tight tank top

she's looking for another 15 minutes of a different sort...the fucking nerve of this woman

deebakes
01-06-2012, 02:10 AM
blond....glasses...tight tank top

she's looking for another 15 minutes of a different sort...the fucking nerve of this woman

courtney stodden? :-k

Southern Belle
01-06-2012, 02:21 AM
bitch

Godfather
01-06-2012, 07:57 AM
The fuck?.... a 19 minute vid and she doesn't mention her deceased daughter supposedly didn't murder even once?!?!

Teh One Who Knocks
01-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Casey Anthony Hasn't Changed! Dating Secret Boyfriend, Partying Hard & Attending Church, Says Pal
By Radar Staff

They say a leopard never changes their spots, and it seems Casey Anthony isn't any different.

The 25-year-old 'Tot Mom' is secretly dating a new man, is frequently out in public and has even been attending church, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned from a pal close to Casey.

"She isn't in hiding...she is out in public all the time...she attends church throughout the week to [sic]," a man who claims to have a "friend that is friends with her" posted on Facebook.

"She is doing good...she is dating someone and does work for his company."

According to the pal, despite video surfacing of Casey with blonde hair, she now has red hair and is also sporting a nose ring.

RadarOnline.com was the first to post a video showing never-before-seen photos of Casey since she was released from jail, one of which the anonymous friend says was taken "the morning after she got out at one of her friends house in Orlando showing that she never left that morning she got out."

In the video blog leaked online Thursday but recorded on October 13, 2011, Casey says she's adopted a dog and talks about how "surreal" her life is since the end of her trial in July.

"I'm extremely excited that I'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log, take some pictures, and then I have something that I can finally call mine," she says.

"It's been a long time since I've been able to call something mine and now I have something, even if it's as silly as saying I have a computer and a camera and a phone."

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, released a statement through their attorney about the video saying they're worried the blog may "endanger their daughter."