PDA

View Full Version : Witness Mighty Miley Cyrus' Paparazzi Smear

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2011, 11:19 PM
by Gina Serpe - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/4NwFk.jpg

As far as Miley Cyrus is concerned, when it comes to the paparazzi, it's no more Mrs. Nice Guy. And we love her for it.

While leaving a restaurant after sharing lunch with her mom this week, Miley was met by several of the ever-pestering cameramen. Although the encounter started off harmlessly enough, once a wayward shooter appeared to knock Cyrus' mom Tish with his camera, all hell broke loose.

Miley proceeded, and rightly so, to rush to her mom's defense by seriously unloading on the paparazzo, all while managing to keep it G-rated. Well, that Disney training had to kick in sometime!

"What the…? OK, are you serious?" Miley asked the cameraman, doing an immediate about-face. "You just hit my mom with your camera."

Though the shooter tried to deny that contact was made, saying he'd "never disrespect your mom," Miley wasn't having any of it, backing him into a corner of the parking lot, holding down his camera and keeping her finger firmly in his face.

"Yes you did…You just ran into my mom with your camera. Don't you ever do that again. You just almost hurt my mom. Don't you ever even think about it. For real. That was crazy. You just hit my mom."

Don't worry, Miley. We're guessing that's an action he won't be repeating anytime soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSShKW0Lrmg

Hal-9000
03-09-2011, 11:25 PM
I have to agree with Smiley on this....there are lines and those dorks cross them with great regularity.

If I was famous and had a pack of those creeps tailing my every move, I'm not sure I could be that polite.At one point I'd probably lose it and kick the camera from their hands.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2011, 11:43 PM
I agree...I have no idea how so many celebs keep their cool considering that they are all followed around from as soon as they leave their house until they get back home. :huh:

Hal-9000
03-09-2011, 11:49 PM
I saw on a TMZ episode how the TMZ camera guys were trying to provoke a response from a star....funny considering it was their show :lol:

Godfather
03-10-2011, 03:57 AM
The Paprazzi are fuckers... but it's hard to be too judging, reading this shit and talking about it is why they have jobs :lol:

If I were famous I'd find a slot where their cameras weren't rolling and tell the paparazzi I carry guns... there'd be no Collin Farrel breaking their cameras, I'd just snap and go postal if they pushed their luck

:lol: That might work?

Hal-9000
03-10-2011, 07:10 PM
finger right up the nose in every shot :thumbsup: