PDA

View Full Version : Married police officer sacked for having sex with FIVE women while on duty

Teh One Who Knocks
01-19-2012, 08:11 PM
By Anthony Bond - The Daily Mail

A married police officer was sacked for having sex with five women while on duty, it emerged today.

Pc Troy Van-Eda, 44, charmed the women while patrolling the streets, before having sex with them at his police station and their homes, it was claimed.

In one case he slept with charity support worker Joanne Pinder, 34, in the station boiler room after pulling her over for failing to wear a seat belt.

The couple began a six-year affair, with Van-Eda often visiting her at home for sex while on duty.

http://i.imgur.com/kYyVi.jpg

Only when Miss Pinder discovered the policeman was two-timing her with another woman was he eventually caught after she turned detective and uncovered more women he had bedded while at work.

Miss Pinder handed over her diary of their affair and details of the other females to bosses at Greater Manchester police who launched an investigation.

The policeman denied the allegations, claiming he was the victim of malicious lies.

But at a disciplinary hearing earlier this week a panel of senior officers dismissed Van-Eda’s version of events and he was sacked. He plans to appeal their decision.

http://i.imgur.com/6ahvH.png

Miss Pinder, of Rochdale, revealed how she fell for Van-Eda after he pulled her over in his police van for not wearing a seatbelt in April 2004.

She said: 'He asked me to get into his van. We started talking and I asked if he was going to do me for the seatbelt. He laughed and asked for my phone number.'

Miss Pinder said Van-Eda arranged to meet her at Littleborough police station in the town the following day.

'When I got there he said "come in, do you want a brew, we’ll go in the boiler room,"' she said.

'We had sex in the boiler room and the relationship went on from there.'

Miss Pinder told the hearing that Van-Eda would visit her at home for sex while on duty and that they also slept together at Milnrow police station in the town.

Three years into their affair Van-Eda confessed to Miss Pinder that he was married with three children, but separated from his wife.

Despite this, she stood by him until June 2010 when she discovered he was seeing another woman, who claimed she was engaged to Van-Eda and hoping to have his baby.

Miss Pinder confronted Van-Eda and ended the affair. 'As far as I was concerned, that was it,’' she added.

'I was going my way and he was going his. Then, a short time later, I discovered he had been sleeping with other women. From that moment it all snowballed. I got phone numbers of other women who claimed he had been with on duty and I made a formal complaint.'

Van-Eda, a former special constable with West Yorkshire police, was accused of gross misconduct but allowed to continue working on restricted duties while the investigation into his conduct was carried out.

A total of five women who claimed to have slept with Van-Eda gave evidence at the two-day hearing into his conduct.

Miss Pinder said: ‘'He was being paid a lot of money for a professional job, not to sleep with women on duty. He used his police uniform to feed his obsession with women.'

Assistant Chief Constable Dawn Copley, of GMP, said: 'This officer’s behaviour while on duty was completely unacceptable.

'As soon as his conduct came to light, the Professional Standards Branch carried out a thorough investigation and, as a result of a disciplinary hearing, the officer has been found guilty of gross misconduct and dismissed without notice.'

There was no criminal investigation.

Last night Van-Eda, also of Rochdale, who lives with his current fiancée, Rachael Smith, said he would be appealing the decision.

'I deny all the allegations and have lost my job for doing nothing,' he said.

'Being in the police was a job I always wanted to do, I really enjoyed it and was proud to be an officer. I never wanted to bring disrepute to GMP and want to get my job back.'

PorkChopSandwiches
01-19-2012, 08:29 PM
He sure knew how to pick em :puke:

Richard Cranium
01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
yeah, If you're gonna risk you marriage and your career, don't do it with a battle pig.

Muddy
01-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Oh my goddd..

deebakes
01-20-2012, 04:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9EMme.gif