PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera Got Drunk at Same Eatery 3 Days After Bust

Teh One Who Knocks
03-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/yXxWB.jpg

Christina Aguilera wasn't afraid to return to the scene of the crime.

The new Us Weekly reports that on March 4, three days after a wine-drenched feast at Osteria Mozza led to her public intoxication bust, the singer, 30, and her beau Matthew Rutler returned to the L.A. eatery.

On their menu that night? Two bottles of wine -- and absolutely no regrets.

"She acted as if the arrest never happened," a Mozza source tells Us. "When their server offered them dessert, they asked for more wine."

When it was time to leave, "She seemed tipsy," the observer notes. (Thankfully, the "You Lost Me" singer and her set assistant beau stayed safe this time, and went home via chauffeured limo.)

Still, an Aguilera insider notes that the star hasn't changed her hard-drinking habits since her brief, "welfare-related" arrest. "She should see the arrest as a wake-up call, but she doesn't. She doesn't think things are that bad."

Adds another source: "She's nearly fall-down wasted nearly every night."

Arkady Renko
03-10-2011, 03:32 PM
this and the divorce - you wonder which is the hen and which is the egg. Always supposing the reports are correct in the first place. At any rate, I'm sorry for her kid. Isn't he only a year or two old?

redred
03-10-2011, 04:44 PM
At any rate, I'm sorry for her kid. Isn't he only a year or two old?

don't they all have nannies?

make you wonder how much time many of the children born to famous mum/dad families see their parents what with tours ,recording etc ,not saying all btw

Hal-9000
03-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Drinking is legal...if she didn't jump into a car and drive after I don't see what all the fuss is about.

it's not like she broke out the glass pipe in the restaurant and started doing meth hits :lol:

pepo
03-10-2011, 08:29 PM
she is classy!!!!!!

PorkChopSandwiches
03-10-2011, 08:41 PM
I have taking meth hits with her, but it was out behind the restaurant

Hal-9000
03-10-2011, 10:21 PM
I have taking meth hits with her, but it was out behind the restaurant

oh good one...you're the one who got her ripped and made her screw up the anthem

Teh One Who Knocks
03-10-2011, 10:24 PM
oh good one...you're the one who got her ripped and made her screw up the anthem

Or was it just before she fell down at the Grammy's? :-k

Hal-9000
03-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Or was it just before she fell down at the Grammy's? :-k

if PCS was involved, any and all gaffs she may have made can be attributed to him and his bad influences ....

Sheen kicked him out one night screaming - NO MAS! NO MAS!

Teh One Who Knocks
03-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Porky has Tiger Blood and Adonis DNA? :shock:

Hal-9000
03-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Porky partied with Charlie until Chuck passed out...then PCS teabagged him and took photos.

Tigerblood would be an understatement :shock:

KevinD
03-11-2011, 03:33 PM
IIRC the story, I've never really understood how you can get a PI in that situation. As I remember it, She and her beau got trashed, he was driving, and he got arrested (justifiably) but then, she gets arrested for PI in her own car??? I don't get it.
It's like Ron White said " But officer, I don't want to be intoxicated in public. I want to be intoxicated in the bar. They thew me out (points at bouncers) Arrest them!

Hugh_Janus
03-11-2011, 04:02 PM
I
It's like Ron White said " But officer, I don't want to be intoxicated in public. I want to be intoxicated in the bar. They thew me out (points at bouncers) Arrest them!

good job he wasn't here, cos its illegal to be drunk in a bar/pub :lol:

KevinD
03-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Err, REALLY??? Remind me to stay outta there then. hahaha
I remember once over at my uncles when I was about 22 or so, we were sitting out in the carport (like an open walled garage) drinking beer, listening to the radio and just BSing about what all was going on in the family while I was away in the service. Local city cop pulled up and said we were gonna have to put the beer away as it was illegal to drink in public. My uncle asked him how he was in public since we were not only on private property, but in a carport. The cop then said if we didn't put away the beer, he'd arrest us for PI. We did get arrested that day, but it was for assaulting an officer, hahhaha (BTW, true story, and he NEVER came back around again.)

PorkChopSandwiches
03-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Hahahahaha, you know it kids I have adonis blood ;)

Hal-9000
03-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Err, REALLY??? Remind me to stay outta there then. hahaha
I remember once over at my uncles when I was about 22 or so, we were sitting out in the carport (like an open walled garage) drinking beer, listening to the radio and just BSing about what all was going on in the family while I was away in the service. Local city cop pulled up and said we were gonna have to put the beer away as it was illegal to drink in public. My uncle asked him how he was in public since we were not only on private property, but in a carport. The cop then said if we didn't put away the beer, he'd arrest us for PI. We did get arrested that day, but it was for assaulting an officer, hahhaha (BTW, true story, and he NEVER came back around again.)

:lol: I like how that one ended

Hal-9000
03-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Hahahahaha, you know it kids I have adonis blood ;)

I have adonis urine :thumbsup: