PDA

View Full Version : Heidi Klum To File for Divorce From Seal

Teh One Who Knocks
01-21-2012, 02:44 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/XByvu.jpg

Heidi Klum will file for divorce from Seal ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Heidi will file divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court as early as next week. We're told Heidi will cite "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for the divorce.

The couple married May 10, 2005. They have 3 biological kids. Seal adopted Heidi's eldest girl from a prior relationship.

The couple is famous for renewing their vows every year on their anniversary ... in a lavish ceremony.

As for splitting up the goodies, there's a lot on the line. According to Forbes, in the last year alone, Klum raked in $20 million. It's unclear how much Seal made.

RBP
01-21-2012, 02:47 PM
Well that Seal's the deal. 8-[

DemonGeminiX
01-21-2012, 02:52 PM
:rimshot:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Well that Seal's the deal. 8-[

:tumble:

DemonGeminiX
01-21-2012, 03:09 PM
:tumble:

:slap:

I chuckled.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-21-2012, 03:14 PM
:slap:

I chuckled.

You're obviously easily amused :hand:

:nana:

DemonGeminiX
01-21-2012, 03:19 PM
You're obviously easily amused :hand:

:nana:

[-(

I'm just not as grumpy as you, Mr. Grumpy McGrumperson.

deebakes
01-21-2012, 03:24 PM
looks like he's taking it pretty hard :(

http://i.imgur.com/qLN6P.jpg

RBP
01-21-2012, 03:27 PM
:wtf:

Godfather
01-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Dee PLEASE tell me that's not real :lol:

deebakes
01-21-2012, 04:58 PM
:dance::cheerlead:

Poor seal :rip:

Joebob034
01-23-2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/10171779-452/heidi-klum-seal-ready-to-say-auf-wiedersehen.html

Heidi Klum, Seal ready to say ‘Auf Wiedersehen’

http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=VwX6G rgzq7jTh__lVOnsgM$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYtf4mSLloAAmgw t8WqmOD9LWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

WITH BILL ZWECKER January 22, 2012 8:43PM
Updated: January 23, 2012 6:17AM

Heidi Klum and her husband, Seal, have confirmed reports the two are ending their marriage.

In a statement to People magazine, “While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate.We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart. This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition.”

Although the two staged annual renewals of their marriage vows, that didn’t mean all was well in the couple’s relationship.

It seems clear the pair has been having marital woes. A source who knows Klum and Seal as well as Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony told me Sunday morning both couples have one big thing in common:

“It’s one extreme or the other. They either fight like cats and dogs — and Heidi has a vicious tongue — or they are all over each other, constantly kissing and hugging.

“It was the same thing with Jennifer and Marc [now headed to divorce court], only the screaming and yelling was always in Spanish.”

Another source said Sunday that Seal now regrets his Twitter post on Friday that clearly fueled the splitsville rumors. The singer tweeted “The End” alongside a photo of his forearm with a wings tattoo — thought to be an homage to Klum’s days as a Victoria’s Secret model.

Over the weekend, Seal flew back to California and was hunkered down with Klum in their home in the Brentwood section of Los Angeles. The singer is said to feel his wife lately has been more concerned with her career — specifically her TV projects like Bravo’s “Project Runway.”

On the other hand, Klum has been troubled by stories of Seal’s hard partying during the past year — when he’s been away a great deal on a concert tour.

“It’s hard for any couple to keep it together when they’re apart so much — and Seal has been gone a lot this last year,” said the second source.

The couple are parents to three children together and have been married since 2005. Klum also has a daughter from an earlier relationship with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore.

A further complication to any reconciliation: Seal is slated to head Down Under next month to serve as a judge on the Australian version of “The Voice.”

Joebob034
01-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Fail :sad2: I'll go hang with PCS now

Shady
01-23-2012, 08:06 PM
I think she needs a boy toy now. I will gladly be that man ;)

Muddy
01-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Was Seal burnt in a fire?

Hal-9000
01-23-2012, 08:09 PM
I saw Seal being interviewed by Erica Ehm when she was on our Muchmusic program back in the day.He was a tool and wouldn't answer any questions or he would respond with the same question back to her....Erica was a kind and jovial person but she said later that he was the worst and most frustrating interview EVER :lol:

Muddy
01-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Maybe he can get a date with his own kind... Isnt Serena Williams single?

Hal-9000
01-23-2012, 08:10 PM
...and sooooo these two seals walk into a club one night...

:dance:

Hal-9000
01-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Maybe he can get a date with his own kind... Isnt Serena Williams single?

:shock: that's my girl, careful man....

damn she scares me, it's so sexy :lol:

Noilly Pratt
01-23-2012, 08:17 PM

Seal's scars are a result of having Lupus.

I had a minor skin condition a few years ago and read up on what I had, which was similar to Lupus, but not quite. Mine looked like pimples and went away...Lupus does not, and leaves you with what Seal has.

But the cure was the same...Antibiotics, the Anti-Malarial kind. They leave you lethargic for weeks.

Muddy
01-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Seal's scars are a result of having Lupus.

I had a minor skin condition a few years ago and read up on what I had, which was similar to Lupus, but not quite. Mine looked like pimples and went away...Lupus does not, and leaves you with what Seal has.

Thanks... I've always wondered, and just assumed it was acne....

PorkChopSandwiches
01-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Fail :sad2: I'll go hang with PCS now
:dance: Come on in the water is great

No, he was black at birth

Muddy
01-23-2012, 08:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7FGN9.jpg

Hal-9000
01-23-2012, 09:37 PM