PDA

View Full Version : Mom Rapes, Videotapes Daughter to Teach Her About "Sex Ed"

Teh One Who Knocks
01-22-2012, 06:35 PM
KTLA News

SUNSHINE COAST, Australia -- A 37-year old woman has been sentenced to 4 years in jail for raping her daughter under the pretense of teaching the 11-year-old about sex.

The mother of four used her cell phone to videotape herself repeatedly raping her young daughter.

And this was just one of many "lessons" the mother gave as part of a "bizarre sexual education," the presiding judge said.

Judge John Robertson said the mother, through her "selfish criminal conduct", had deprived her daughter of the right to "a wholesome and loving relationship with her mother".

Prosecutors say the woman recently began a cyber-sex relationship with a man in Melbourne and became obsessed with sex.

They would send sexual videos to each other.

The woman then began forcing her daughter to watch the sex videos she was making with the man, as part of a twisted effort to teach the young girl about sex.

"Your conduct toward your daughter involved a very serious breach of trust," Judge Robertson said.

The mother's name was not released to protect her daughter's identity.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Fuckin people:nuts::snapout:

Godfather
01-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Wow, this is one of those stories so vile I wish I'd never heard about it.

4 fuggin' years for ruining a child? Ya, that sounds about right :roll:

minz
01-22-2012, 07:05 PM
There are some really sick people around and she is close to the top of the list, she should be locked away for a lot longer than 4 years. :shock:

deebakes
01-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm not seeing where the rape is :-k

Hal-9000
01-23-2012, 06:28 PM
then forces the daughter to watch tapes made with the mom and a man.....

she's a vile, sex fuck up...she's not trying to teach her daughter anything

Jezter
01-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Only 4 years?! WTF! And I thought Finland had shitty sentences...

Hal-9000
01-23-2012, 07:59 PM
oh it's worse than that Jez...I read an article showing the average jail time (North America) for child sexual abuse cases....average was 1 year, 6 months.....a 2 year sentence was the most common, with mandatory counseling for 90 days after the inmate was released from jail.

In my Utopia, you touch or fuck with a child = same as a murder sentence.We have to send a message that 'your' problem is not the world's problem.