PDA

View Full Version : Woman, 23, charged with sexually assaulting Florida teen

Teh One Who Knocks
01-25-2012, 11:52 AM
By Ihosvani Rodriguez, Sun Sentinel

http://i.imgur.com/qE2bi.png

PEMBROKE PINES—A 23-year-old Port St. Lucie woman was arrested Monday after allegedly sexually assaulting a 13-year-old in the bedroom of his Pembroke Pines apartment.

The teen's mother called police early Monday after she found Carissa Rangel having sex with her son, according to a Pembroke Pines police arrest report.

The teen and the mother were not identified. Police did not release the address of the apartment.

According to the affidavit, Rangel and the family know each other, but it is unclear how. The teen told investigators that on Sunday evening, Rangel took him outside the his apartment, where she molested and kissed him.

He also told police Rangel took him behind the building and exposed herself to him while she urinated on the ground, the report states.

Rangel then took the teen into his bedroom and sexually assaulted him, police said. The mother told police she heard moaning coming from the bedroom at about 1 a.m. Monday and confronted Rangel. The woman allegedly told the mother that she was "getting it done right," according to the report.

The mother called police and kicked Rangel out of the apartment.

The teen told investigators he had sex with Rangel on two prior occasions in Hobe Sound.

Rangel invoked her rights and declined to be interviewed by police, according to the report.

Rangel was charged with lewd or lascivious battery; three counts of lewd or lascivious molestation and three counts of lewd or lascivious conduct.

Rangel was also charged with violating probation stemming from a battery case. Details of that case were not available late Tuesday.

Loser
01-25-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm on the fence with this one.

So my opinion will flow with the mob. ;)

redred
01-25-2012, 01:44 PM
this one needs the chair :tup: i judge on uk age laws 16 is legal

not sure if she looks good:-k

RBP
01-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Child Predator. Prison.

Loser
01-25-2012, 04:38 PM
I lost my virginity to someone much older then me, and the last thing I wanted was her in prison :-k

Fk, if I was a millionaire at the time I probably would of bought her a car :lol:

deebakes
01-26-2012, 02:16 AM
:hills:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-26-2012, 04:44 PM
:rip: