PDA

View Full Version : Russell Brand Already Seeing Other Women, Trashing Katy Perry

Teh One Who Knocks
01-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/A1f6y.jpg

Less than one month after filing to divorce wife of 14 months Katy Perry, Russell Brand has moved on.

The latest issue of Us Weekly (out Friday) has new details about the Brit comic's bevy of new beauties, who have incensed his soon-to-be ex-wife Perry, 27.

"She discovered through her friends," an insider tells Us of how Perry found out about 36-year-old Brand's wandering eye. "One of the women told a friend of hers and it got back to Katy."

And the Rock of Ages actor's new ladies aren't the only ones doing the talking. Brand -- who blindsided Perry by filing for divorce December 30 -- has been trashing her to his conquests.

"He's spoken terribly about Katy to them," the source says of Brand, who has sought out one particular woman to "explore a relationship" with. "[Russell] told her he wanted her to move in with him after the divorce is final," confirmed the insider.

Hal-9000
01-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Not sure what both sides of the story are...it appears he's making a dumbass mistake.

MrsM
01-26-2012, 09:11 PM
He seems like a total dick

Leefro
01-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Not sure what both sides of the story are...it appears he's making a dumbass mistake.

Why ?

Hal-9000
01-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Why ?

Why?

She appears attractive (as in, out of his league attractive) she comes from a nice Christian family and she just tied Michael Jackson for most # 1 songs from one album = rich.

There are worse partners to live with I suppose..

Hal-9000
01-26-2012, 09:23 PM
oh yeah, and what's his claim to fame? He's an asshat, gets stopped at airports for drug use and he starred in the stellar remake of Arthur, which bombed miserably.

In my mind.... Katy > Charles Manson jr.

Leefro
01-26-2012, 09:36 PM
I think he's a twat and she's a twat also

Match made in heaven

Hal-9000
01-26-2012, 09:52 PM
that's the thing...we don't know what's happened behind closed doors.She could be the biggest bitch on the planet..

I do know that publicly spreading dirt in the celeb world after seeing someone is no class and petty...

Leefro
01-26-2012, 09:56 PM
She knew the score and what he was like before they got hitched

Most people in the world knew

Then why get hooked

Hal-9000
01-26-2012, 10:06 PM
aye but some people tend to put on their best face in the early days and then you find out they like shitting in the sink...

Teh One Who Knocks
01-26-2012, 10:09 PM
I do know that publicly spreading dirt in the celeb world after seeing someone is no class and petty...

This ^^

No matter what happened, to go out and publicly trash someone you dated/were married to shows that you are even lower than someone with no class. You are just a pathetic asshole attention whore.

Leefro
01-26-2012, 10:10 PM
He never had and class before they got hitched

He was a womaniser before and will always be that way

Hal-9000
01-26-2012, 10:11 PM
This ^^

No matter what happened, to go out and publicly trash someone you dated/were married to shows that you are even lower than someone with no class. You are just a pathetic asshole attention whore.

For sure.....he/she knows that the world is waiting on some gossip and to publicly announce that so and so was shitty in the sack or farts loudly is just trying to make yourself look better.

Goofy
01-26-2012, 10:29 PM
Brand is an un-funny, waste of space cunt, end of story :)

Leefro
01-26-2012, 10:32 PM
Brand is an un-funny, waste of space cunt, end of story :)

Then say you was in her shoes would you have hooked up with him ?

NO FUCKING WAY WOULD YOU

Leefro
01-26-2012, 10:33 PM
And btw I know they would not fit

Goofy
01-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Then say you was in her shoes would you have hooked up with him ?

NO FUCKING WAY WOULD YOU

Oh, i totally agree.......... i also don't know why women find him attractive anyway :-k

Leefro
01-26-2012, 10:48 PM
I would not say he's ugly but he does have an ugly personality

Midnight_Beacon
01-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Oh, i totally agree.......... i also don't know why women find him attractive anyway :-k

He scares me. I don't find him attractive, I find him terrifying. He looks like Charles Manson.

http://cbswogl.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/charles_manson.jpg?w=385&h=240

I think it's the eyes.

Oh & I have no clue why Katie Perry married him. Then again, I know someone who stays with her husband even though he now has cheated on her at every single place they have lived - and they were military so they moved ever 2 - 3 years. I don't get that either.