PDA

View Full Version : Anton Ferdinand Sent Bullet Through The Post

Leefro
01-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Anton Ferdinand has received a bullet in the post ahead of Saturday's FA Cup tie between QPR and Chelsea.

The incident happened less than 24 hours before the already highly charged fixture which kicks-off at midday on Saturday.

The package is believed to have contained a death threat and shotgun cartridge.

Police have confirmed they are investigating the incident

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/QPR-Anton-Ferdinand-has-received-a-bullet-in-the-post-according-to-reports-article858104.html

Goofy
01-27-2012, 07:38 PM
All i get are bills :(

MrsM
01-27-2012, 08:02 PM
At least now he has ammo for when the crazy person attacks him... all he needs is the gun

JoeyB
01-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Ferdinand is a curious phenomenon...he is a possible victim of John Terry's also possible racism, and yet, it is Anton he who being treated with hate over the situation.

Was Terry racist? I don't know and can't say, but surely Anton shouldn't be vilified for seeking justice if he feels justice should be sought.

Leefro
01-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Ferdinand is a curious phenomenon...he is a possible victim of John Terry's also possible racism, and yet, it is Anton he who being treated with hate over the situation.

Was Terry racist? I don't know and can't say, but surely Anton shouldn't be vilified for seeking justice if he feels justice should be sought.

Chelsea are renowned for it