PDA

View Full Version : Man charged after found asleep in SUV, urinates in police station

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2012, 11:58 AM
By Dan Hinkel - Chicago Tribune report

http://i.imgur.com/oz64f.jpg

After police found him asleep and surrounded by empty beer cans in an SUV that was obstructing traffic, a Chicago man urinated on the police station floor and then entertained himself by singing loudly and playing air piano, prosecutors said.

The man told Chicago officers his performance, which also involved rattling his handcuffs against a police station bench, sounded good, according to a police report.

Cook County Judge Peggy Chiampas ordered Santa Ana Zuloaga-Campuzano, 30, held on $10,000 bond Sunday. He is charged with aggravated driving under the influence and various traffic offenses.

When officers encountered Zuloaga-Campuzano early Sunday, he was sleeping in a 2002 Ford Expedition that was stopped in the median of 115th Street at South Doty Avenue in the Riverdale neighborhood, according to a police report.

The vehicle was littered with empty beer cans, and Zuloaga-Campuzano mumbled, belched and laughed as he talked with officers, authorities said.

He admitted he had drank eight beers, three shots of tequila and three shots of cognac, according to the police report.

Zuloaga-Campuzano told officers he went to sleep so he wouldn’t hurt anyone, police reported. Asked to submit to a breath test, he refused, asking, “What’s the point? I know I’m drunk,” according to a police report.

Taken to the Calumet District police station, he urinated on the floor, sang loudly and kneeled as he pretended to play piano, prosecutors said.

Joebob034
01-31-2012, 04:17 PM
I told you I had good time this past weekend