PDA

View Full Version : Is Megan Fox Doomed to a Straight-to-DVD Career?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2011, 02:23 PM
by Ted Casablanca - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/uSRY6.jpg

Did Michael Bay curse Megan Fox?

The Transformers babe who was fired quit the successful franchise hasn't exactly had much luck since Rosie Huntington-Whiteley took her place in the robot franchise.

Jennifer's Body? Bad. Jonah Hex? Worse.

So what's the word on her latest flick Passion Play with Mickey Rourke?

It's an actor's most feared phrase:

Straight-to-DVD.

Apparently this was the decision made after a disappointing premiere at the Toronto Film Festival in September (The Daily Mail claims people walked out of the theater).

So what are you all missing, exactly?

Well it sounds like a winner!

Passion Play is about an angel (Fox) who is under the thumb of a ruthless gangster and is saved by a trumpet player down on his luck.

Jeez, maybe Meg should have let Bay shoot her "ass and tits" after all?

Or maybe the insanely hot chick should just stick to posing in her Armani underwear instead of acting on the big screen.

Who would have thought hubby Brian Austin Green had the hot career this year on friggin' Desperate Housewives?!

Softdreamer
03-12-2011, 02:29 PM
I know what type of DVD Id like to see her in 8-)

Max
03-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Let's face it...the girl can't act. She's pure eye-candy, and some would even argue that her beauty has been wildly over-hyped by the entertainment media. If not for her looks, she would be a "C" actress at best. Her reputation as a diva has also turned off a lot of people...including producers and directors.

In Hollyweird, it's all about bankability, and I not sure she has much of that anymore.

Hugh_Janus
03-12-2011, 03:23 PM
her beauty has been wildly over-hyped by the entertainment media.

yup

but I'll only ever pay attention to any of her films if she gets her norks out in them

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2011, 03:27 PM
I know what type of DVD Id like to see her in 8-)

Climate Change Documentary? :-k

Max
03-12-2011, 03:33 PM
yup

but I'll only ever pay attention to any of her films if she gets her norks out in them

I actually think her "norks" are a bit overrated too :huh:

Goofy
03-12-2011, 05:30 PM
I actually think her "norks" are a bit overrated too :huh:

The skinnier she gets, the less norkage there is

Godfather
03-12-2011, 06:01 PM
I've just gotta agree that she was all hype... not really outrageously hot or anything.

The sexiest role she had was a tiny one in Two and a Half Men where she washed windows in a bikini :lol:

Max
03-12-2011, 06:27 PM
I've just gotta agree that she was all hype... not really outrageously hot or anything.

The sexiest role she had was a tiny one in Two and a Half Men where she washed windows in a bikini :lol:

so THATS what caused Sheen's meltdown :shock:

Hal-9000
03-12-2011, 07:20 PM
I'm with Max.Sure they can make her up to look smoldering hot in some photo shoots...soon as she opens her mouth all questions about acting talent disappear immediately.And it you take a good look at her body, it's really just a skinny white girl..

B rated Scream Queen will be my prediction...or perhaps one standout role where she dresses down, no make up and actually tries to be serious as a rape victim or some tragic icon
from our history.