PDA

View Full Version : They Almost Got Me

PorkChopSandwiches
02-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Dear Account Holder,

With intent to ensure that accurate data is being sustained on our systems, as well as to be able to give you better quality of service; INTUIT INC. has partaken in the Internal Revenue Service [IRS] Name and TIN Matching Program.

For some reason your name and/or Social Security Number, that we have on your account does not match the data obtained from the Social Security Administration.

In order to verify your account, please enter the secure section <http://ftp.ctp.webcentral.com.au/WmuhZmc5/index.html>

Regards,
INTUIT INC.

Corporate Headquarters
2632 Marine Way
Mountain View, CA 94043

PorkChopSandwiches
02-06-2012, 09:52 PM
:lol: not really

Joebob034
02-06-2012, 09:53 PM
you should just go to their headquarters and straighten things out in person

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2012, 10:02 PM
you should just go to their headquarters and straighten things out in person

:thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-06-2012, 10:49 PM
:lol:

"I'm Mr. Holder, Account Holder...I need to speak to the manager"

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 10:50 PM
"for some reason"

since Intuit is an accepted tax source.....they almost had me until those 3 words.....:oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2012, 10:50 PM
:lol:

"I'm Mr. Holder, Account Holder...I need to speak to the manager"

They obviously didn't use your real name for security purposes :hand:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-06-2012, 10:51 PM
or the actual domain for that matter

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 10:51 PM
I never get that sort of spam....I can't recall one time where a source asked me for this or that...no baller jeans, no princes from Nigeria, no paypal frauds....nothing

:sad2:

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 10:53 PM
I have that old flashing gif......Has your credit card info been stolen online? Check your number here..

and you can type in numbers :rofl:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-06-2012, 10:53 PM
I get a lot to our webmaster account, not much directly to me. Which is even funnier because how many webmasters are going to fall for that shit.

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 11:07 PM
I must have a websubmissive account :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Bwahahahahahahaha....I checked my work e-mail at the server level and this was in there:

Dear Customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your TD Canada Trust Online Banking account might have been accessed by an unauthorized third party.

Protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, therefore as a preventive measure, we have temporarily limited access to sensitive account features.

To restore your account access, we need you to confirm your identity.

Please follow the link below to proceed to confirming your account information:
https://easywebsoc.td.com/waw/idp/login.htm?execution=e1s11sessargs8WiAT-tsM5PMX8vgoSt9YoyidHmkqZJJ.

If you are concerned about the authenticity of this message, please click here or call the phone number on the back of your credit card.
If you would like to learn more about e-mail security or want to report a suspicious e-mail, click here.

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Bwahahahahahahaha....I checked my work e-mail at the server level and this was in there:

that one would make me call...only because they ask

and I bank with TD Canada Trust ffs :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2012, 11:13 PM
And this one was in there too :lol:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION

INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,

ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT (CBN)

Attention: Beneficiary/Contractor,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance
file and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have
not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance
payment. Meanwhile, a woman came to my office few days ago with a letter of claiming
to be your true representative here in Nigeria to claim your over due contract fund
payment, here are her information?s which she want to use to claim your fund:

NAME: Mary G. Williams

BANK NAME: Washington Mutual Bank USA

BANK ADDRESS: Washington, USA.

ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428.

However, do reconfirm to this office as a matter of urgency if this woman is from
you so that the federal government will not be held responsible for paying into a
wrong account name and Right now we have arranged your payment through our Swift
Card Payment Center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction from the new elected
PRESIDENT, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. This card
center will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any
ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is One thousand Five Hundred
dollars per day, so if you like to receive your fund this way please let us know by
contacting the Swift Card payment Center, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), For more
information regard to your payment.

Name: Dr. Phil Wilson

Position: Director General Swift Card Payment Center (CBN)

Telephone: 234 803 057 3997

E-mail: atmcardpaymentdepartment@centrum.cz

1. YOUR FULL NAME:

2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:

3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD:

4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION:

5. ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:

The ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER has been mandated to issue out $10,000,000.00 as part
payment for this fiscal year 2010. Also for your information, you have to stop any
further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in
receiving your Payment. For oral discussion, call and email me back as soon as you
receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any
development from the above-mentioned office. Note that because of impostors, we
hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-822) so you have to indicate
this code when contacting the Swift Card Payment Center by using it as your subject.

Yours sincerely,

PROF. JOHN MARK

Chief-Auditor (CBN)

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 11:16 PM
"Meanwhile, a woman came to my office few days ago with a letter of claiming
to be your true representative here in Nigeria to claim your over due...."

"do reconfirm to this office as a matter of urgency if this woman is from
you"

oh stop :rofl:

10 million bucks but you can only draw out 1500 per day......bite me :lol:

Joebob034
02-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Fwd: Work at home Moms!
Spam
x

deni coy d3n1_458_87@yahoo.co.id
5:07 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Morning, so I was up late as always browsing on FOX's hometown self-employed testimonials on thursday & ran into this work online career that lets school kids bring home around $2700/per week+ of course we did not believe most of it in the beginning yet still we really had to do it myself & I'm happy I did since I've made myself $302.19 on my 2nd day working. It's seriously easy I have already gotten paid once with direct deposit... it's definently the most amazing oppurtunity that's happend to us in years..

Here's the article.. I think virtually anybody that has computer access can do this job so thats why I am filling in all our friends & fam.. I want you to start and make lots of money yourself. you can also share this mail with every one you know that needs to make more income so that we can all get out of the nightmare of an economy!

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Fwd: Work at home Moms!
Spam
x

deni coy d3n1_458_87@yahoo.co.id
5:07 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Morning, so I was up late as always browsing on FOX's hometown self-employed testimonials on thursday & ran into this work online career that lets school kids bring home around $2700/per week+ of course we did not believe most of it in the beginning yet still we really had to do it myself & I'm happy I did since I've made myself $302.19 on my 2nd day working. It's seriously easy I have already gotten paid once with direct deposit... it's definently the most amazing oppurtunity that's happend to us in years..

Here's the article.. I think virtually anybody that has computer access can do this job so thats why I am filling in all our friends & fam.. I want you to start and make lots of money yourself. you can also share this mail with every one you know that needs to make more income so that we can all get out of the nightmare of an economy!

when I read shit like that it says to me - the author is on meth and writing really fast :lol: