PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Osbourne: Women Over 30 With Rainbow Hair Look Like "Idiots"

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2012, 11:01 PM
By Andrea Lavinthal - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/0i6oj.jpg

She recently switched her hair color from lavender to gray, but Kelly Osbourne says the clock is ticking on experimenting with her ‘do.

"I'm 27, I've got three years left, the way I look at it, to have fun with [my hair color] because once you're 30, you look like a right idiot walking around with like rainbow, bright color hair and all different things like that," the E! Fashion Police host explained on her mom Sharon Osbourne's show, The Talk last week.

Osbourne revealed to Us Weekly how she ended up with the unusual hue. "I can't keep bleaching my hair and I want to grow it so I take breaks in between. I did it a year ago but it was more of a lavender gray, but I went straight gray this time."

"It's something I've wanted to do my whole life," she said during her appearance on The Talk, "I've always wanted to be young and have gray hair."

Muddy
02-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Ughh. I fucking cant stand her.. Dude, If I say pretty please will you ban her from the forum?

Hal-9000
02-06-2012, 11:59 PM
I swear..the man that makes that into a Halloween mask will scare 1 million children

Muddy
02-07-2012, 12:00 AM
She was ok until she started ragging on everybody.. After that I fuggin turned on her.. :lol:

Hal-9000
02-07-2012, 12:05 AM
I always look at the source....a guy like Fred Astaire critiques someone's dancing...ok.A woman like Christine Aguilera gives singing advice...for sure.

But this waste of skin seems to take a shot at everyone and anything...and what does she do? Oh that's right, sits around and spends Dad's millions and lives off his name.

Hal-9000
02-07-2012, 12:06 AM
oh...and she looks like the south end of a northbound pitbull...

Muddy
02-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Her mothers no better... That's where she gets it from... The apple never falls too far from the tree..

Hal-9000
02-07-2012, 12:28 AM
kinda inline with the story...

I was reading a gaming forum on the weekend and a guy says he's 45....other person starts slagging him saying - You are creepy if you're 45 and posting at a gaming forum.I'm leaving.Old guy responds - WTF? What does my age matter.About 4 or 5 other posters chime in saying that they're 36, 39, 42 etc....and still avid gamers.

45 yr old says - I'm still not sure what the comment was for.Younger person says - You scare me if you're here talking about games with us.45 year older fires back - This isn't fucking Craiglist, I'm not trying to pick up teenies you fuck :lol:

redred
02-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Ughh. I fucking cant stand her.. Dude, If I say pretty please will you ban her from the forum?

and pippa:tup:

Midnight_Beacon
02-19-2012, 06:57 AM
kinda inline with the story...

I was reading a gaming forum on the weekend and a guy says he's 45....other person starts slagging him saying - You are creepy if you're 45 and posting at a gaming forum.I'm leaving.Old guy responds - WTF? What does my age matter.About 4 or 5 other posters chime in saying that they're 36, 39, 42 etc....and still avid gamers.

45 yr old says - I'm still not sure what the comment was for.Younger person says - You scare me if you're here talking about games with us.45 year older fires back - This isn't fucking Craiglist, I'm not trying to pick up teenies you fuck :lol:

My mom games. 72 years old & plays all sorts of video games. Good gravy some folks are stupid.

I'm not sure about the colored hair thing Kelly was talking about. I know someone who is almost 30. Some days her hair is bright pink. Some days it's electric blue or green. It's not my thing... REALLY not my thing. What do you all think about it?