PDA

View Full Version : Teacher posts on boozing, sex aid and ‘pulling black man’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2012, 12:17 PM
By JOHN COLES - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/Q0jWj.jpg

A TEACHER who boasted online of "drinking, swearing and shagging" has been officially ticked off.

Comments were posted on divorced Elizabeth Scarlett's Facebook profile about "partying hard" and "pulling a big black man".

She was also said to have discussed buying a sex aid and asked an ex-pupil to go clubbing.

The primary school miss was Facebook friends with 81 people including 32 former pupils, 12 of them aged between 11 and 17.

The comments were seen by colleagues at Trinant Primary in Crumlin, South Wales, and she was reported to the General Teaching Council. Some of the messages were posted after Ms Scarlett returned from an exchange trip to Africa. One said: "Getting p***ed, dancing and pulling a big black man."

Another said: "Thinking of buying a rampant rabbit."

A Cardiff disciplinary panel heard Ms Scarlett, who was pictured wearing a lantern-shaped hat, "presented herself as a very different person" outside school.

Shocked headmaster Graham Phillips said he thought the comments were "inappropriate".

Ms Scarlett — who has since left the school because of illness — said she did not realise her Facebook profile could be seen by anyone and claimed her ex-partner posted the sexual comments.

The panel admitted it could not be sure who wrote them but reprimanded her for other posts.

redred
02-08-2012, 12:35 PM
when will they learn ,at least she didn't do any drugs :lol:

Hal-9000
02-08-2012, 05:10 PM
pulling a big black man....somehow it doesn't seem the sort of comment this woman would make :lol:

Joebob034
02-08-2012, 05:46 PM
pulling a big black man....somehow it doesn't seem the sort of comment this woman would make :lol:

I dunno black guys love big fat ugly white women

PorkChopSandwiches
02-08-2012, 06:19 PM
I dunno black guys love big fat ugly white women

So funny, because its true

deebakes
02-09-2012, 02:29 AM
the sun? isn't this fake? :-k