02-08-2012, 07:32 PM
:woot:

Goofy
02-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Harry Taxcheat up next? :-k

redred
02-08-2012, 07:36 PM
he was found not guilty:hand:

maybe but i think, but it would be part time till he finished the season with spurs imo

Goofy
02-08-2012, 07:37 PM
he was found not guilty:hand:

So was OJ ;)

redred
02-08-2012, 07:38 PM
it was rosie

redred
02-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Fabio Capello has resigned as England manager, the Football Association has confirmed.
Capello resigned after a meeting with FA chairman David Bernstein and general secretary Alex Horne at Wembley.
An FA statement read: "The Football Association can confirm that Fabio Capello has today resigned as England manager."
On Monday, the Italian publicly challenged the FA's decision to strip John Terry of the captaincy.
The FA's statement continued: "The discussions focused on the FA Board's decision to remove the England team captaincy from John Terry, and Fabio Capello's response through an Italian broadcast interview.
"In a meeting for over an hour, Fabio's resignation was accepted and he will leave the post of England manager with immediate effect."
Bernstein said: "I would like to stress that during [the] meeting and throughout his time as England manager, Fabio has conducted himself in an extremely professional manner.
"We have accepted Fabio's resignation, agreeing this is the right decision. We would like to thank Fabio for his work with the England team and wish him every success in the future."
A media conference with Bernstein and the Club England management team will take place at Wembley Stadium on Thursday at 1200 GMT.
The FA will not be making any further comment until the media conference.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16941457

Goofy
02-08-2012, 07:48 PM
I reported it quicker than the Beeb :spy:

redred
02-08-2012, 07:49 PM
there report was longer :lol:

RBP
02-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Fabio?

http://i.imgur.com/7SZW5.jpg

redred
02-08-2012, 07:58 PM
would do a better job i'd think :lol:

Hugh_Janus
02-08-2012, 08:07 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/208/491/35d5r6.jpg

redred
02-08-2012, 08:10 PM
really a half naked wrestler ,you'd rather watch that?

Hugh_Janus
02-08-2012, 08:17 PM
if its a choice between that and 22 nancy boys running around, then yes :lol:

redred
02-08-2012, 08:18 PM
and it wouldn't even be right to say thing of the last wales manager leaving his post :shock:

Hugh_Janus
02-08-2012, 08:26 PM
and it wouldn't even be right to say thing of the last wales manager leaving his post :shock:

well, TBH I don't care because A) I'm not interested in the national side and B) someone with a young family that decides to kill themselves doesn't any sort of reaction from me, so fuck that guy :lol:

Leefro
02-08-2012, 08:48 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/1h8rkk.jpg

JoeyB
02-08-2012, 10:39 PM
I reported it quicker than the Beeb :spy:

High five!

Still...I sorta think he was sacked over backing John Terry...just my gut feeling, regardless of what is being said or if he resigned willingly or not. Seems to my way of thinking he was given an option of how he wanted things to end, and resignation was preferable to him. Just spitballin'.

if its a choice between that and 22 nancy boys running around, then yes :lol:

Football players, proper football, not handegg, have to be in incredible shape because they run around constantly for 90-100 minutes every game on a pitch bigger than a football field. Handegg players on the other hand are fat, lazy morons who stand around doing fuckall for five minutes, leisurely line up, and run for ten seconds followed immediately by another five minutes of fuckall.

I guess your definition of 'nancy boy' differs from mine.

DemonGeminiX
02-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Handegg players on the other hand are fat, lazy morons who stand around doing fuckall for five minutes, leisurely line up, and run for ten seconds followed immediately by another five minutes of fuckall.

Go say that to Ndamukong Suh and Ray Lewis.

Hugh_Janus
02-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Football players, proper football, not handegg, have to be in incredible shape because they run around constantly for 90-100 minutes every game on a pitch bigger than a football field. Handegg players on the other hand are fat, lazy morons who stand around doing fuckall for five minutes, leisurely line up, and run for ten seconds followed immediately by another five minutes of fuckall.

I guess your definition of 'nancy boy' differs from mine.
I never said they weren't fit, but to say they run around the pitch for 90 minutes is an exaggeration since they spend most of the match rolling around on the floor trying to get someone from the other team sent off

JoeyB
02-09-2012, 06:21 AM
I never said they weren't fit, but to say they run around the pitch for 90 minutes is an exaggeration since they spend most of the match rolling around on the floor trying to get someone from the other team sent off

Rolling around like that takes energy too.

Besides, one mist of magic spray and everyone is fine anyway.

Jezter
02-09-2012, 06:37 AM
First good thing I've seen Capello do for the English team! :lol:

Kidding aside, it was a nice move to support Terry, if he really resigned and was not sacked. The FA has been going overboard with its bullshit lately..with Suarez and now Terry.
And I do agree with Joey's views on handegg and footie. :tup:

Arkady Renko
02-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Seems to me that Capello at the helm of the english national team was one huge misunderstanding from the get go.

redred
02-09-2012, 11:55 AM
yes :tup:

plus seems that the reports in the news today is that redknapp isn't thinking about the job yet as he's got his mind on spurs ,which imo is good that he is ,get the season over and done with then think about it ,maybe even send a temp manager to the euros and take the time to find the right person ,bit like which the england rugby team have done in the 6 nations

Arkady Renko
02-09-2012, 05:20 PM
stuart pearce is probably a good choice as caretaker. He did solid work with the prospects team and he has the fact that most of the squad are probably scared of him going in his favour.

this said, I don't see how England can have a realistic chance of winning ay of the next big tournaments, barring a fluke, because the player material just isn't that great right now and too few young players play key roles in their club sides. Plus it seems to me a lot of the better english payers are spoiled and saturated because of the absurd media hype surrounding the premiership.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Go say that to Ndamukong Suh and Ray Lewis.

It's easier to just post completely ignorant statements

Leefro
02-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Club Before Country

Fuck the English National Team

Fuck the FA

Arkady Renko
02-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Club Before Country

Fuck the FA

why? I agree with the first line but the other two are kinda harsh, no?

Leefro
02-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Because I don't feel any affinity with either

and that is what football is all about

Arkady Renko
02-09-2012, 05:39 PM
aren't you english? I don't think it takes a nationalist to root for the national team. I'm not much of a patriot either and yet I'm oddly fond of the german national team.

Jezter
02-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Club Before Country

Fuck the FA

I agree with the latter two! Country > Club in my books tho...

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Country > Club in my books tho...

Couldn't agree more...IMHO there is no greater honor than to be asked to compete for your country. I have ZERO respect for any athlete that refuses to do so.

Jezter
02-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Couldn't agree more...IMHO there is no greater honor than to be asked to compete for your country. I have ZERO respect for any athlete that refuses to do so.

Couldn't agree more with you Lance! :tup:

Leefro
02-09-2012, 06:31 PM
I have no problem about someone not wanting it represent their country as it's a personal decision and theirs alone as I don't judge anyone

I watch my national team wanting them to win but if they lose I'm not that bothered but if West Brom lose (which is happening a touch to often lately)

Then you better not be near me for a few hours

JoeyB
02-09-2012, 09:37 PM
I have no problem about someone not wanting it represent their country as it's a personal decision and theirs alone as I don't judge anyone

I watch my national team wanting them to win but if they lose I'm not that bothered but if West Brom lose (which is happening a touch to often lately)

Then you better not be near me for a few hours

Club should come first, I agree on that point. Lots of players retire from international play to focus on their club, and I respect that decision. It's also a nightmare when players come back from international duty crocked.

redred
02-10-2012, 12:56 PM
good old UK papers ,should we get behind pearce as caretaker no we dig the dirt

England in race storm No2
Stand-in boss Pearce 'abused Paul Ince'

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4120864/England-in-race-storm-No2.html

Jezter
02-10-2012, 03:30 PM
And you still wonder why there is so much drama and shitty performance... :lol:

Leefro
02-10-2012, 03:47 PM
good old UK papers ,should we get behind pearce as caretaker no we dig the dirt

England in race storm No2
Stand-in boss Pearce 'abused Paul Ince'

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4120864/England-in-race-storm-No2.html

How did they find out ?

Did they hack his phone ?

Arkady Renko
02-10-2012, 03:59 PM
How did they find out ?

Did they hack his phone ?

they probably sent a few interns to the archives with an order to dig up anything that might be used to raise a stink, no matter how old.

Leefro
02-10-2012, 04:09 PM
West Brom boss Roy Hodgson claims it would be "arrogant" to rule himself in or out of the running for the vacant England manager's post.

Harry Redknapp remains the overwhelming favourite to be appointed as Fabio Capello's successor, but alternative options are being discussed.

Hodgson's vast experience makes him an obvious candidate, with the 64-year-old having been involved in coaching for 30 years.

The vast majority of his management career has been spent at the helm of club sides, but he has also worked with Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and Finland at international level.

He has been billed as England manager material in the recent past, but Hodgson is reluctant to discuss any possible claims he has to the post while speculation continues to rage.

"I don't think it's right to say whether you are interested or not," he told Sky Sports News HD.

"The FA need to decide who they think are the right people. They need to decide what candidates are out there.

"It seems at the moment that Harry is receiving all of the backing from virtually all the quarters, but it's up to them to decide what they want to do.

"I don't think it's right for people like myself to say 'I'm interested' or 'I'm not interested' because I have no idea what the FA have got in mind or what they want to do."

Pressed on whether he would be interested in the role if it was offered to him, Hodgson added: "It's hypothetical. When and if that day comes, then I will be able to take stock of the situation and make a decision.

"I think it's arrogant to rule yourself in jobs or rule yourself out of jobs when there is no indication that anyone is going to want you in the first place."

Hodgson's contractual situation at West Brom means he could be lured away from The Hawthorns with the minimum of fuss, but he says he is happy to continue testing himself on short-term deals at club level.

"I think it's right to keep one's options open," he said.

"The situation we have here is a very good one and I enjoy my work here. Hopefully people appreciate the work I try to do, that's fine. I am happy to keep my options open but I haven't kept them open for any particular reason. I certainly haven't kept them open in relation to the England job.

"Basically speaking, I shall see what happens between now and the end of the season and hopefully be able to make a decision on my future a little bit later on.

"One would hope anyway that the Football Association will decide, as I have heard them say, that they want what they consider to be the right man for the job. I don't think whether people happen to be in or out of contract will necessarily affect that situation."