PDA

View Full Version : Woman has size 30L natural boobs which won’t stop growing

Teh One Who Knocks
02-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Hairdresser's breast 'torture'
Exclusive By CAROLINE GRANT - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/vPYCA.jpg

TOP-heavy Rachel Aldana was once crowned the owner of Britain's largest natural boobs — but they are STILL growing.

Petite Rachel, 24, who won the title in 2007 with her 30J chest, said her breasts have now ballooned to a whopping 30L.

She added: "I dread to think what they will become.

"Sometimes I feel like a walking pair of boobs. They are all anyone can see.

"I'm worried eventually I won't be able to walk or even stand."

Currently Rachel only has the UK's second biggest natural chest after 40M Donna Jones, 29, came forward in 2008.

But if Rachel's boobs grow at their current rate, she will have her title back within two years.

http://i.imgur.com/IgxPp.jpg

The hairdresser, from Brackley, Northants, said her mum had a breast reduction from 30K to C. But Rachel is too scared to go under the knife — despite agonising back pain.

http://i.imgur.com/GZ8px.jpg

She said: "It's torture having these monsters in front of me — the worst thing is they keep growing."

Rachel explained her boyfriend John, 40, is "really supportive", adding: "My breasts have never been an issue for him."

redred
02-10-2012, 01:00 PM
:woot: boobies

Arkady Renko
02-10-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm gonna get a lot of flak for this bit...but actually her best feature is her face. She's really pretty in a natural way.

"My breasts have never been an issue for him.":ghey:

Joebob034
02-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm gonna get a lot of flak for this bit...but actually her best feature is her face. She's really pretty in a natural way.

:ghey:

I thought she was kind of an old looking 24 year old

Arkady Renko
02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
I thought she was kind of an old looking 24 year old

true, that, I wouldn't be surprised if she was 30-ish...maybe it's the strain of constantly lugging heavy objects around that shows in the pictures.

Jezter
02-10-2012, 03:52 PM
She is 24 and has 40yo boyfriend? Alright...and those are some massive mammaries! And her mom had some tig ol' bitties too...good tit-genes! :lol: Daymn...Mush ought to be happy! :lol:
I can understand they are troublesome health -and attention-wise. There's also this another teen girl that is 17 and suffers from the same thing. She wont be getting a reduction surgery until she's 21 though so the docs can be sure her growth has stopped. Wonder why she is so scared of getting a surgery... I mean, that would be only one time pain instead of constant pain.

Arkady Renko
02-10-2012, 03:58 PM
I think her main concern is that if the surgery goes wrong and her boobs end up looking like shit, she'll be out of a job.

Let's see if that picture link works:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0910/unsinkable-8-rachel-aldana-tits-breasts-boobs-bikini-pool-demotivational-poster-1256669270.jpg

Jezter
02-10-2012, 04:12 PM
I think her main concern is that if the surgery goes wrong and her boobs end up looking like shit, she'll be out of a job.

Let's see if that picture link works:

There's something wrong with one's values if tits are your guarantee for a job and more important than of happy, pain free, healthy life...
Also, that pic makes my pants happy.

Arkady Renko
02-10-2012, 04:17 PM
There's something wrong with one's values if tits are your guarantee for a job

I didn't mean her job as a hairdresser (I imagine a rack that big will actually pose quite a challenge in that profession) but she has her own website where she sells pictures and videos (nudies included). If she ends up with fugly scars or oddly shaped boobs she would be stuck with her back catalogue only.

Jezter
02-10-2012, 04:20 PM
I didn't mean her job as a hairdresser (I imagine a rack that big will actually pose quite a challenge in that profession) but she has her own website where she sells pictures and videos (nudies included). If she ends up with fugly scars or oddly shaped boobs she would be stuck with her back catalogue only.

My previous comment is still valid. I mean, maybe it would be about time to consider quitting the slutty business and focus on her health and maybe educate herself to do something else...

Arkady Renko
02-10-2012, 04:31 PM
My previous comment is still valid. I mean, maybe it would be about time to consider quitting the slutty business and focus on her health and maybe educate herself to do something else...

maybe she's just not that bright...or she's milking it while she can?

Jezter
02-10-2012, 04:34 PM

I think it's the first one. :lol: All the blood flows to the tits instead of her brain...and if they are still growing, maybe it has stunted the growth of her brain.

Joebob034
02-10-2012, 04:35 PM

sure, easy money

Arkady Renko
02-10-2012, 04:57 PM
if she really is only 24, she can easily go on doing her thing for a few more years, try to stash some money away and then start over doing something else. Kinda like sports pros who usually need to make a frsh start early on in their lives, too.

Hal-9000
02-10-2012, 05:01 PM

milking it?

I saw that........

Hal-9000
02-10-2012, 05:02 PM
wait...she's a hairdresser?????? :lol:

no wonder she's in pain, she has to hold her arms out to here....when working

PorkChopSandwiches
02-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Rachel explained her boyfriend John, 40, is "really supportive", adding: "My breasts have never been an issue for him."

Wow, what a great and supportive guy :roll:

Arkady Renko
02-10-2012, 05:10 PM
milking it?

I saw that........

*chuckles*

wait...she's a hairdresser?????? :lol:

no wonder she's in pain, she has to hold her arms out to here....when working

If I were her customer, I wouldn't mind her leaning into me for support every once in a while.

Wow, what a great and supportive guy :roll:

I'm sure all he cares about are her inner values.

Hal-9000
02-10-2012, 05:41 PM
I'd pay extra for a pillow haircut

Yt Trash
02-10-2012, 07:00 PM
She doesn't look 24.

Hal-9000
02-10-2012, 10:25 PM
why the hell is she in hairdressing?

with a bod like that (looking at the motivator pic) she could be a star on any one of a thousand big boobie sites..

deebakes
02-11-2012, 02:59 AM
:uwank:

Hugh_Janus
02-12-2012, 08:51 AM

:ghey:

this.... she looks like an ever so slightly chubby kate middleton

Muddy
02-12-2012, 02:21 PM

lulz..