PDA

View Full Version : Mother 'punched her 10-year-old son DURING anger management class'

Teh One Who Knocks
02-11-2012, 12:52 PM
By Nina Golgowski - The Daily Mail

A Kentucky woman has been arrested after allegedly punching her 10-year-old son during an anger management meeting Saturday.

Misty Lawson, 30, of Louisville was attending an in-home counseling session with her son when she began hitting the boy in the face, according to the attending counselor.

Police reported the boy having a 'redness to eye, knuckle bruise on right cheek and bruise on side,' according to the arrest warrant obtained by the Smoking Gun.

http://i.imgur.com/JwdBj.jpg

In an interview following her arrest and release on her own recognizance, Lawson told the Smoking Gun that she 'smacked' her son twice but it was after he called her a 'bitch.'

'They make it sound like I beat my child like an adult,' she said.

She defended that her son has major behavioral problems and that she smacked him in her own defense as he was moving to attack her.

Lawson's two boys have been since removed from her custody.

Not her first arrest, in June of 2011 Lawson was arrested for allegedly leaving her children in a hot car outside a grocery store.

Charges against her were dropped after prosecutors chose not to pursue the case.

She is scheduled to appear for her arraignment on Tuesday for Saturday's assault charges in the Jefferson County District Court.

Other bouts with crime include receiving stolen property, being found in the possession of pot, resisting arrest as well as contempt of court.

Muddy
02-11-2012, 01:03 PM
What a house..

Yt Trash
02-11-2012, 01:40 PM
I'd call her a bitch too...

deebakes
02-11-2012, 06:12 PM
poor kids :(