PDA

View Full Version : Man 'beat his girlfriend's son, 11, to death for nine hours because he refused to vacuum'

Teh One Who Knocks
02-13-2012, 10:46 PM
By Rachel Quigley - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/sGQei.jpg

A man said to be as big as a linebacker brutally beat his girlfriend's son, 11, to death for nine hours because he wouldn't vacuum the apartment.

Anthony Bush, 29, from Pittsburgh, was charged on Sunday with homicide and child endangerment charges after Cynthia McKee returned home from work to find her son Donovan naked, bloody and barely breathing on the floor.

Bush admitted beating the boy to a bloodied pulp to police, saying he used wooden sticks and a belt after he refused to vacuum the apartment.

He said that during the beatings, the stick broke and he ordered the boy to clean up the pieces. Then the 29-year-old got a new stick and continued the beating. Bush told police he used at least three sticks.

He told police: 'I did it. I did it. It's my fault.'

At one point, he tried to sew a wound in his arm with a needle and thread.

Ms McKee's other son, who is five years old, is said to have witnessed the beatings.

According to the Pittsburgh Tribune Review, officers went to an apartment at Rochelle Towers on Knox Avenue at 11:45pm on Saturday - two hours after Cynthia came home from work.

Donovan was taken to Mercy Hospital, Uptown, and later to Children's Hospital in Lawrenceville, where he was pronounced dead.

A medical examiner concluded he died of severe injuries to his head and body.

When Ms McKee called police, Bush - who is six feet five inches - tried to get her to say her son had fallen out the window but she refused.

Investigators told the Tribune Review they found blood-stained sheets, tissues and a belt, wood sticks, metal bars and blood on the ceiling and walls in Donovan's bedroom.

Bush is being held in the Allegheny County Jail without bail. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for Wednesday.

Hal-9000
02-13-2012, 11:03 PM
what a fuckstick...looks like a character I created in Skyrim last weekend...

allsmiles
02-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Give this a-hole the same treatment.

Muddy
02-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Give him the chair.

Hal-9000
02-13-2012, 11:14 PM
give him a curly tail and a job at Disneyland ffs :lol:

KevinD
02-13-2012, 11:15 PM
Bullet to the head (I'll do it if y'all are too squeamish) and feed him to the fishes.

Muddy
02-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Bullet to the head (I'll do it if y'all are too squeamish) and feed him to the fishes.

Do it, Bro..

KevinD
02-14-2012, 12:10 AM
has to be sanctioned first. lol

Pony
02-14-2012, 12:39 AM
give him a curly tail and a job at Disneyland ffs :lol:

That's so wrong...

...and I can't seem to stop laughing every time I look at the picture.

Hugh_Janus
02-14-2012, 12:40 AM
he looks like a white black guy :wha:

MrsM
02-14-2012, 01:05 AM
:rip: hope he gets his ass beat in jail - however with his size I doubt it.

Pony
02-14-2012, 01:10 AM
:rip: hope he gets his ass beat in jail - however with his size I doubt it.

Someone will fuck him up just because he's a big guy. Add to that he killed a child and he's going to get pummeled repeatedly. I hope he spends the rest of his days in and out of the prison hospital.

Hal-9000
02-14-2012, 01:51 AM
That's so wrong...

...and I can't seem to stop laughing every time I look at the picture.

I know we're not supposed to judge on looks alone :oops:

This guy is the true jarhead though, jumped right off that evolutionary chart....

:lol: oops

PorkChopSandwiches
02-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Disgusting