PDA

View Full Version : Liam Hemsworth Addresses Miley Cyrus' Marijuana Controversy

Teh One Who Knocks
02-15-2012, 11:56 AM
By Zach Johnson - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/hBsLi.jpg

When Liam Hemsworth auditioned for The Last Song in 2009, he had no idea what to expect.

"I just had an audition with Miley Cyrus!" he recalls telling his older brother Chris, also an actor, in the March issue of Details. "How funny is that?"

Hemsworth, now 22, eventually got the part -- and the film's leading lady.

"What happened happened, and we've been together two and a half years," Hemsworth says. "She makes me really happy. When you start, you want to be professional, but when you're filming those scenes with someone and pretending to love them, you're not human if you don't feel something."

When filming wrapped, The Hunger Games star went back to Nashville with Cyrus and her famous family. "[Billy Ray] is very spiritual," Hemsworth says. "He's just one of the nicest guys. Very accommodating. I've listened to his music since we got together. It's awesome."

The Southern family also introduced him to Cracker Barrel. "I'd never heard of country-fried steak before. It's great!" Hemsworth raves. "I love fried food."

Not every aspect of Hemsworth's relationship is so picture-perfect. When Cyrus joked that she "smokes way too much fucking weed" at her 19th birthday, the video went viral -- and Hemsworth became livid.

"She's in a room full of her best friends," the actor tells Details. "And you have one person who comes in there and videos it. The poor girl can't have one night where she can feel safe in her own world. It's ridiculous."

Godfather
02-15-2012, 04:32 PM
"She's in a room full of her best friends," the actor tells Details. "And you have one person who comes in there and videos it. The poor girl can't have one night where she can feel safe in her own world. It's ridiculous."

Not that I've ever dated or been friends with a celebrity, but that would make me livid too...

RBP
02-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Not that I've ever dated or been friends with a celebrity, but that would make me livid too...

You know the guy on the bike where the wheel falls off. :tup:

Joebob034
02-15-2012, 04:53 PM
"[Billy Ray] is very spiritual," Hemsworth says. "He's just one of the nicest guys. Very accommodating. I've listened to his music since we got together. It's awesome."

yeah Achy Breaky Heart and............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..............................Achy Breaky Heart

Hal-9000
02-15-2012, 06:13 PM
and Achy Breaky remix (house mix with DJTHC-9000)

:tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-15-2012, 06:21 PM
cool story bro

DemonGeminiX
02-15-2012, 06:47 PM
:huh:

Cracker Barrel?! A family full of rich fucking celebrities and they take him to the fucking Cracker Barrel?! Are you fucking kidding me? Liam, you need to dump her ass and find somebody that comes from a family with class.

The fucking Cracker Barrel. :roll:

Richard Cranium
02-15-2012, 06:54 PM

Thats pretty classy for a fake poser achy breaky hillbilly wannabe..

PorkChopSandwiches
02-15-2012, 06:56 PM
:huh:

Cracker Barrel?! A family full of rich fucking celebrities and they take him to the fucking Cracker Barrel?! Are you fucking kidding me? Liam, you need to dump her ass and find somebody that comes from a family with class.

That shit is high end :lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-15-2012, 06:59 PM
That shit is high end :lol:

Maybe in moonshine country...

PorkChopSandwiches
02-15-2012, 06:59 PM
its the only restaurant in town.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Cracker Barrel has good food :hand:

Hal-9000
02-15-2012, 07:10 PM
*tunes banjo*

Joebob034
02-15-2012, 09:25 PM
I hate Cracker Barrel

PorkChopSandwiches
02-15-2012, 09:26 PM
I hate Crackers

:shock:

Joebob034
02-15-2012, 09:33 PM
damn whiteys

DemonGeminiX
02-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Cracker Barrel has good food :hand:

For southern style food? You can do far far better.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-15-2012, 10:30 PM
For southern style food? You can do far far better.

In Denver, Colorado? :-s

Whitey
02-15-2012, 11:29 PM
damn whiteys

:fu:

Midnight_Beacon
02-19-2012, 06:23 AM

Yes, it's a betrayal & that's sad. Obviously someone isn't really her friend. (Regarding someone in the room video taping it & putting it on the internet)