PDA

View Full Version : 19 Kids And Counting's Michelle & Jim Bob Duggar: ‘We Would Love Another Child’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-15-2012, 01:56 PM
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/YN6tp.jpg

Following the tragic miscarriage of their 20th child in December, Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar exclusively tell RadarOnline.com that they’re not giving up, and they hope and pray that they will have a 21st baby.

“We would love another gift if God saw to it,” Michelle said about their hopes that she could have another baby. “We’ll take more children!”

Michelle miscarried Jubilee Shalmon Duggar in December, and the family held a touching memorial for their beloved daughter which will be shown on the upcoming season of their reality show 19 Kids and Counting.

“Whatever blessing God wants to give us we’ll be thankful for,” Michelle said. “We would be so happy with another child.”

Michelle said that all of the family members dealt with Jubilee’s death differently, but she was especially touched by the way little Jordan, 2, interacted with her.

“We told her Jubilee had died and was with Jesus and she would come up and pat my tummy and say ‘Baby Jubilee gone but she’s with Jesus.’ She was understanding it as best as she can.”

The 19 Kids and Counting season premiere is next Tuesday at 9/8c on TLC.

Joebob034
02-15-2012, 05:24 PM
these people make me sick and TLC only encourages it

Acid Trip
02-15-2012, 05:39 PM

How does them having a large family make you sick? It's not like they are a welfare family that is milking the system.

Hal-9000
02-15-2012, 05:43 PM
My Mom told me stories about when she was growing up.....4 of them rode a horse to school, one bath per week etc.Turns out all of it was true :lol:

She said they had 7 kids in the family and on bath day, they'd boil water once and then share the tub.Youngest (who was my Mom) got in last.....(ewwww)

That being said I wonder about families like this in the modern age and things like hot water tank use, electricity to cook, power for all of the lights etc....their bills must kill them

JoeyB
02-15-2012, 09:09 PM

FYI...I thanked you for this because it's true, not just because of the evil scheme I've launched against you.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Following the tragic miscarriage of their 20th child in December,

Maybe they broke her vagina

Hal-9000
02-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Does she even go into labor anymore or is it like passing a little gas for her?

oopsie, tee-hee...'scuse me :oops:

JoeyB
02-15-2012, 10:04 PM

I thought about reading this.

MrsM
02-15-2012, 10:05 PM
She's like a clown car - but not in a good way

Teh One Who Knocks
02-15-2012, 10:12 PM

:pray:

allsmiles
02-17-2012, 04:30 AM
I respect this family. Their way of life isn't for everyone, but I admire them.