PDA

View Full Version : Stepdad shoots teen caught having sex with daughter

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2012, 01:44 AM
The Grio Staff

An Apopka, Florida teenager was shot four times after he was caught having sex with the shooter's daughter, police said.

Officials said the 16-year-old girl's stepfather walked into the girl's bedroom and saw her having sex with her boyfriend. That's when Wade Edwards closed the door to load a gun and then fired at the boy, police said.

"The stepfather walked up, brandished the handgun in a threatening manner and opened fire," a police officer said.

The boy, 18-year-old Julian Harp, limped out to the front yard and called 911. Police said Edwards also called 911 and confessed to the shooting.

Investigators said it was one of the most severe crimes of passion that they've worked.

"In 13 years, I've never heard anything like this happening in this area," one investigator said.

Neighbors said Edwards may have "overreacted" but said they understood that he wanted to protect his daughter.

"It's a sad story, but I would do anything to protect my daughter," said neighbor Sean Gibbons.

Harp was in the hospital Thursday night recovering from the gunshot wounds, police said.

Muddy
02-16-2012, 01:51 AM
Oopsie!

RBP
02-16-2012, 02:01 AM
Bet he doesn't bang her in daddy's house again. ;)

Muddy
02-16-2012, 02:05 AM
Gotta have respect for the pissing order... Lol

PorkChopSandwiches
02-16-2012, 03:23 AM
You fucked up now

KevinD
02-16-2012, 01:31 PM
This is why it should still be legal to load rock salt rounds. I had a few tossed my way back when I was a young lad. lol

KevinD
02-16-2012, 01:33 PM
My youngest hates it when a boy comes to our house. I get done up in full on Joe Dirt mode, sit in my recliner, squinting at him while cleaning a gun....

deebakes
02-18-2012, 07:41 PM
stupid kids... they deserved to get shot fucking down the hall from dad :tup: