PDA

View Full Version : Snooki Fires Back in Nasty Ne-Yo Feud

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/3ZZgs.jpg

Oh no he didn't!

After learning that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi landed the latest Rolling Stone cover, Ne-Yo took to Twitter to share his disbelief.

"Wow. Snooki is on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Really? I quit. (Just kidding, but almost serious....)." the singer, 28, tweeted.

It didn't take long for the pint-size party girl, 23, to fire back. "I was just really upset," she told UsMagazine.com at the LAX nightclub in Las Vegas Sunday night. "I'm a big fan of Ne-Yo. Every song was on my iPod and I deleted them yesterday just because of his comments."

She went on, "Why do you hate me? I'm the nicest person ever. I understand you are a little mad cause your career is not up right now and I'm on the cover but you know what--like I'm a nice person and I deserve it, so get over it."

For his part, Ne-Yo doesn't want a war with the Jersey Shore star, but the crooner is standing his ground. "I don't know her so I can't disrespect her, but I feel like Rolling Stone is a music magazine," he told E! News at last night's Battle: LA premiere. "And for them to put her on the cover, it's like, 'Really?'"