PDA

View Full Version : Squatting naked man found with crack in buttocks in Stuart

Teh One Who Knocks
02-17-2012, 12:45 PM
By Will Greenlee - The Treasure Coast Palm

http://i.imgur.com/q3aiL.jpg

A 28-year-old man accused of having cocaine in his buttocks and nose was arrested following tips from informants and instructions to squat, according to recently released records.

Ramon H. Blair was arrested Feb. 13 after a Martin County Sheriff's deputy learned from an informant that a man with $100 worth of crack cocaine "on his person" would be with a woman in a white Pontiac with no hubcaps.

A deputy stopped the vehicle and found Blair in the back seat. He had cocaine residue in his right nostril, an affidavit states.

Meanwhile, another informant said Blair had about $300 in crack "on him."

A search of Blair turned up nothing, though that situation changed at the Martin County jail during an apparently more thorough probe.

A deputy relayed Blair "may have concealed cocaine on his person," and Blair was told to disrobe.

"I instructed Blair to squat and cough," an affidavit states. "I then noticed what appeared to be a wad of white paper stuck between Blair's buttocks."

Blair was told to extricate the "paper," which he said contained crack cocaine.

The affidavit didn't specify whether the paper was notebook paper, tissue paper, printer paper, card stock, papyrus, parchment, vellum, newsprint or another variation of paper entirely. Nor was it clear whether it was of letter, legal or ledger size.

Blair, of the 1600 block of Southeast Arapaho Street in Stuart, was arrested on charges including two counts of possession of cocaine and a single count of introduction of contraband into a correctional facility.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-17-2012, 03:17 PM
:lol:

MrsM
02-17-2012, 03:31 PM
The affidavit didn't specify whether the paper was notebook paper, tissue paper, printer paper, card stock, papyrus, parchment, vellum, newsprint or another variation of paper entirely. Nor was it clear whether it was of letter, legal or ledger size.

:)

Hal-9000
02-17-2012, 04:15 PM
:facepalm:

Crack is just a nickname for the drug, not a bodily mandate

Godfather
02-17-2012, 04:37 PM
My bum has a crack in it too

Hal-9000
02-17-2012, 06:33 PM
My bum has a crack in it too

Your crack tastes funny...I won't be buying it again :hand: