PDA

View Full Version : Tenant allegedly tapes building super sodomizing dog

Teh One Who Knocks
02-19-2012, 03:43 AM
The Lower Hudson News

http://i.imgur.com/kSjQf.jpg

RYE — The superintendent of a Rye apartment complex is accused of sneaking into a tenant’s apartment and sodomizing the man’s pet dog.

Kujtim Nicaj, 41, who lives and had worked as a superintendent at Rye Colony at 58 Peck Ave., was caught having intercourse with the male Labrador retriever on a “nannycam” on Feb. 8, ,police said.

The tenant reported him to Rye city police and turned over the video that he had secretly set up because he suspected someone had illegally entered his apartment before, according to a source familiar with the investigation.

Nicaj was arrested Feb. 9 and charged with second-degree burglary, a felony, and sexual misconduct, a misdemeanor, under a section of the law that deals with having sex with dead bodies or animals.

He is free on $100,000 bail, pending his next appearance in Rye City Court on March 6.

After learning of the arrest, property manager Mike May promptly fired Nicaj, who had worked at Rye Colony for six years and lives in one of the complex’s units with his wife and two children.

May also took away all the keys Nicaj had to residents’ apartments.

Nicaj’s lawyer, Steven Davidson, said that his client denies molesting the dog.

The lawyer said he knows of the video but said the Westchester District Attorney’s Office has yet to show it to him.

“I don’t believe any of it,” Davidson said. “He’s a nice guy and he deserves to be treated like everybody else. He’s innocent until he’s proved guilty.”

deebakes
02-19-2012, 03:56 AM
the dogs in prison will get pay back on this SOB...

Hugh_Janus
02-19-2012, 10:26 AM
that title makes no sense to me.... at all :lol:

deebakes
02-19-2012, 05:19 PM
seems to be in proper english to me :-k

Hugh_Janus
02-19-2012, 05:22 PM
is it a normal thing for buildings to super sodomise dogs over there?

and wtf is super sodomiing anyway? :-k

deebakes
02-19-2012, 05:29 PM
super = building's superintendant (in charge of affairs within the building dealing with tenants (i.e. renters)) :lol:

redred
02-19-2012, 05:41 PM
even i understood that title

deebakes
02-19-2012, 05:43 PM
:liar:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Since Dee won't say it I will ....... :wank:

Hugh_Janus
02-19-2012, 07:26 PM
super = building's superintendant (in charge of affairs within the building dealing with tenants (i.e. renters)) :lol:

you sucked all the funny out of my posts :sad2:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-19-2012, 08:47 PM

You're assuming there was something funny in them to begin with :-k

deebakes
02-19-2012, 10:25 PM

didn't realize that was happening :idk:

Hugh_Janus
02-20-2012, 12:29 AM
:sigh:

deebakes
02-20-2012, 12:44 AM
:empathy:

Godfather
02-20-2012, 03:39 AM
Does Castle Law allow you to shoot someone who has broken in to your home and is in the act of raping your dog?

deebakes
02-20-2012, 04:48 AM
depends on how superly he does it i suppose :-k

DemonGeminiX
02-20-2012, 05:06 AM
Does Castle Law allow you to shoot someone who has broken in to your home and is in the act of raping your dog?

The act of breaking into your home is reason enough, but he has to be in your home when you do it and you best make sure the bullets hit him in the front and not in the back... just to be on the safe side.

;)

Godfather
02-20-2012, 07:44 AM
The act of breaking into your home is reason enough, but he has to be in your home when you do it and you best make sure the bullets hit him in the front and not in the back... just to be on the safe side.

;)

Good to know. If you're going to do something, do it right.

DemonGeminiX
02-20-2012, 08:26 AM
Good to know. If you're going to do something, do it right.

There are several cops in my family and they always tell me to make sure the perp's in the house when you kill him, and if he isn't, drag his ass back in the house when he's dead. Others have told me to memorize and use this phrase at all times after the deed is done: "I was afraid for my life". Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, but as long as you're saying you were afraid and they're putting that down in the official report, you should be good.

Some people would say it doesn't matter, but personally, I think bullets in the back will make the act look like murder rather than self defense in some judgemental people's eyes and some gungho district attorneys look for a reason to prosecute even if it is a justifiable shooting by law. It's not what it is, it's what it can be made to look like. So I say, be on the safe side and make sure you plug them while they're facing you.

Godfather
02-20-2012, 09:00 AM
For sure. All fairly obvious stuff when you think about it. Shooting someone in the back on your lawn makes it a lot easier for a prosecutor to make a case to a jury in court.

Doesn't really matter to me.... in Canada you can't use a firearm to defend yourself ever. You can't own one for self defense and they're supposed to be locked up away from ammo and far enough out of reach so that if someone did break in you'd have to hope of using it. :lol:

And yes, there are full-time Firearms Constables whose job it is to go and check law-abiding citizens to see if they're following the rules. If you own a handgun, they can show up and come into your house without notice to ensure it's all by the books

Pony
02-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Yea, shooting them in the back especially outside your house/in the doorway and not being "afraid for your life" could all be used against you in court. You want to show that you were in immediate danger and lethal force was necessary. Harder to do if the guy was leaving the house, running away or you did not feel threatened by him.

Joebob034
02-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Kujtim Nicaj, 41, who lives and had worked as a superintendent at Rye Colony at 58 Peck Ave., was caught having intercourse with the male Labrador retriever

:gay:

deebakes
02-21-2012, 02:55 AM
i was afraid for my life :suicide: