PDA

View Full Version : A suitable ending to 2 1/2 men...

Noilly Pratt
02-19-2012, 06:49 AM
...I think we can all agree that the show jumped the shark long ago...I'd argue long before Mr. Sheen had his Tiger Blood meltdown.

It all started with a cute kid, his newly divorced dad (Alan) and the juxtaposition of them moving in to confirmed bachelor brother Charlie's Malibu pad. Hilarity and awkward moments ensue.

Meanwhile, the kid becomes a teenager, then a young adult. Humor focuses on rather suppressing the bad behaviour to the kid, to "your uncle is a cautionary tale" to "oh hell let's not pretend anymore".

Then they kill off Charlie, introduce Ashton Kutcher's character as an arrested adolescent, and the brother and the young adult live with him. Mediocrity ensues.

I watched a bit of the shows lately and they're trying to find the funny in Alan's girlfriend's periods. Ugh.

Time to end it...

I think this should happen...they rent a motorhome to get away from it all, it drives over a cliff because control-freak brother tries to tell them where they should go, and off they go sailing and crashing end over end just like the bad guys would buy it in Rockford Files when they tried to outdrive Jim...but I digress.

And who greets them, but Charlie - with "Goddesses" in hand, he informs them they are not at the pearly gates. "Sorry Kid, God ain't grading on any curve". Alan and son are sent off to deepest depths of hell, Alan must hear the complaints all the divorced women, his kid is in perpetual school.

Ashton Kutcher's character makes it in the end, and he reforms and becomes the man he should have been all along.

The show closes with Charlie, with Anna Nicole Smith in a bikini on his left arm, Marilyn Monroe to his right, and he's using a $100 bill to light a stogie. He starts to leave the room, hesitates, comes back to the camera and says "Winning!".

End...:mrgreen:

How would you end the series? I think it needs it...

deebakes
02-19-2012, 07:01 AM
total nuclear holocaust this pos ...

Joebob034
02-20-2012, 05:05 PM
I would get a time machine and stop this show from ever being made

Tank
02-21-2012, 09:15 PM
i havent watched any of the kutcher stuff, and tbh didnt watch much of the last 2 seasons either.

from what i hear, Kutcher seasons blow!

it wont suprise me if this gets onto the cancelled list pretty soon

PorkChopSandwiches
02-21-2012, 09:29 PM
I watched 1 or 2 with Kutcher it wasnt near as good. I havent watched it since.