PDA

View Full Version : School suspends janitor over sex pics

Teh One Who Knocks
02-19-2012, 12:07 PM
By Hannah Williamson - The Croydon Guardian

http://i.imgur.com/cO7AP.jpg

A school site manager has been suspended after explicit images of him engaging in a sex act were allegedly found on a school computer.

Jeff Webber has been suspended from his job at Addington High School a year after two other members of staff were suspended after images of a sexual nature were uncovered by a colleague.

The photos of Mr Webber, believed to have been taken using a camera timer in the school's maintenance room, show him kissing a naked female.

A third photo shows the same woman allegedly performing a sex act on him.

Headteacher Tim Davies refused to comment on the images, but a school spokesman said: "An investigation has been started with regards an allegation concerning a non-teaching member of the school’s staff.

"The person concerned has been suspended with immediate effect in order to enable this to take place."

Last February, head of information and communication technologies Tim Edwards and classroom assistant Angela Thornhill, were suspended after an alleged sex film of them was found on a school computer.

The film of the pair, who were aged 46 and 50 at the time, was found by a colleague.

The footage allegedly showed a man sitting in a chair while a woman performed a sex act on him. She later turned towards the camera and lifted up her top.

Mr Edwards was dismissed following an investigation by the school and Mrs Thornhill later quit her job.

deebakes
02-19-2012, 05:18 PM
i assume he cleaned up after he was finished as he has been trained to do, so i don't see what the problem is here :-k